Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Meet Max - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet Max (3139 Views)

Meet Max My Caucasian Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Meet Max by chukskafor(m): 11:45pm On Oct 04, 2019
Timantech:
Hey everyone. This is max a GsD/American pittbul crossed.... I got her from my vet and she's pregnant.. Damn she one heavy eater and whines a lot but also playful and powerful..... Will be keeping you updated.
Bro why una de do like this na, chai God is watching o
Re: Meet Max by chukskafor(m): 11:59pm On Oct 04, 2019
Timantech:
what do you call the small pup I posted... Ekuke rite
Bro the latter three pix you posted denotes the breed you quoted when you look at their faces and snout unlike the first pix with the dog showing chiseled face which is typical of Nigerian Shepherd dogs
In a nutshell, what I see there is Nigeria Shepherd +bully crossing.... my ten cent opinion though but nevertheless, just show your pet the maximum care, love and respect it deserves and you'll learn to love each other the more
Re: Meet Max by Timantech(m): 11:57am On Oct 24, 2019
After staying with me for four good adventurous months, max is back to her owner.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please What Breed Of Dog Is This? / Alaskan Malamute & Caucasian Mix Puppies For Sale 08163600001 / Gone too soon!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.