Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,389 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Some Trends That Need to Stop here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Trends That Need to Stop here (376 Views)

Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend / Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

Some Trends That Need to Stop here by Prectega(m): 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
undecided we have so many immature jobless individuals here that have turned nairaland to a home of venting their frustration
Meanwhile you should know you are putting more money in seun's pocket undecided

We should stop the bashing , male or female no one is perfect ... And those female and male so called experts that have decided to turn males against females here ,please get a life undecided...i wonder what ya gaining....
This place used to be fun and most visited section on nairaland ...

undecided all those "go make money and hoes will come before you" should stop .. Am not hustling or getting a degree so i can get one babe ... I got my life....
I know ya need money to get girls of these days .. But there all still girls out there that are ready to stay with u if u show them ur brokeness is for a while.... cool

And for those that wanna bash me ... Watch it. .. undecided
Re: Some Trends That Need to Stop here by onlinetomola(m): 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2019
me to you right now

Re: Some Trends That Need to Stop here by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2019
The best is to drop your advice and move on.....

Re: Some Trends That Need to Stop here by ubunja(m): 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
UBUNJA's MISEDUCATIONS loading...

Re: Some Trends That Need to Stop here by OgaVoltron: 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
Haq haq haq, Wetin you gain if you dey take nairalanders serious? I personally come here to laugh
Re: Some Trends That Need to Stop here by BlackIvory(f): 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
Prectega:
undecided we have so many immature jobless individuals here that have turned nairaland to a home of venting their frustration
Meanwhile you should know you are putting more money in seun's pocket undecided

We should stop the bashing , male or female no one is perfect ... And those female and male so called experts that have decided to turn males against females here ,please get a life undecided...i wonder what ya gaining....
This place used to be fun and most visited section on nairaland ...

undecided all those "go make money and hoes will come before you" should stop .. Am not hustling or getting a degree so i can get one babe ... I got my life....
I know ya need money to get girls of these days .. But there all still girls out there that are ready to stay with u if u show them ur brokeness is for a while.... cool

And for those that wanna bash me ... Watch it. .. undecided
PLEASE TELL THEM.
but dont take nairalander seriously. This is their play ground

Make Me Feel Like A Real Man And Get Rewarded. / A Quick Reminder For Every Woman Out There! #mustread / Xenophobia: Dangote Breaks Silence, Warns Nigerians Over Reprisal Attacks