Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,403 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

A Quick Reminder For Every Woman Out There! #mustread - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Quick Reminder For Every Woman Out There! #mustread (378 Views)

Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar / Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? / Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Quick Reminder For Every Woman Out There! #mustread by Womanofchange(f): 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2019
"I hope you know you deserve it all. The best, the most honest, the most beautiful and purest love in the world. Not only to be loved by others, but to be loved by yourself. To look in the mirror and think " yes, I'm exactly who I want to be". To speak up and be proud of yourself. To be brave and open. You deserve the most caring and nicest people to walk into your life. You deserve it all, you know. The whole world. And you should never forget that."
Re: A Quick Reminder For Every Woman Out There! #mustread by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

100+ Sweetest Love Messages For Her From The Heart / Xenophobia: Dangote Breaks Silence, Warns Nigerians Over Reprisal Attacks / Please Restore Nairaland As It Was Before, Did Anyone Notice Any Changes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.