Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,333 members, 7,829,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] (8259 Views)

Whenever I See This Picture, I Get Angry [Picture] / THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Happy [Picture] / CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by wisethoughts(m): 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2019
iLegendd:

You don't have a lot to learn. You have a lot to fail, then finally win.

What I mean is: take action and fail because your success is inside failure. The word Fai-lure lures you to success. Instant success lures you to arrogance.

Waiting to learn before you start lures you to procrastination. Sadly, procrastination is an addiction.

The process of failure, is the process of learning. If you want to lead, you must fail first, so you can have captivating stories to tell your followers or students when you finally succeed. Those with lots of stories to tell are more persuasive than those without it.

The best books in the world are filled with stories of failures before success, not stories of perfection.

I know your problem and I'll say it. You don't have a laptop yet. True or false?

That's true...... I don't have a laptop to start with and that's one major part of it. Wait, how did you know that? I'm quite surprised
Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
wisethoughts:
That's true...... I don't have a laptop to start with and that's one major part of it. Wait, how did you know that? I'm quite surprised
The more you understand psychology, the more you can analyze what people say and instinctively know what they didn't say.
Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
oxiide22:
brother I'm in this category too. for me, I have desktop and android phone
You already have all you'll ever need. You now need light and dedication.
Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by Mcslize: 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2019
iLegendd:
I wouldn't advise anyone to use one computer for two accounts, but I do it — even with more than 2 accounts. My case is different, but let's not talk about my case — it's private.

I'll advise you to use different devices for multiple accounts.

That's quite a nice idea, and that also implied that one will need to create multiple payoneer accounts as well to receive funds from the different kdp accounts if I am right?
Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:47pm On Aug 09, 2019
Mcslize:

That's quite a nice idea, and that also implied that one will need to create multiple payoneer accounts as well to receive funds from the different kdp accounts if I am right?
Yes. Use your cousins' details.
Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by Mcslize: 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2019
iLegendd:
Yes. Use your cousins' details.

I see, that's interesting!
Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2019
iLegendd:
You already have all you'll ever need. You now need light and dedication.
of course, am learning the things currently on Google and YouTube. Tnx for ur inspiration

1 Like

Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
The growth is bad, but I'll show it to let people know that bad days will always come, so there is no need to panic.

Your bad days may be another author's good days before of the niche.

1 Like

Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2019
This thread is a book in the future, so I'm writing it now.
Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by Bigcowhorn: 2:20am On Aug 10, 2019
iLegendd:
This thread is a book in the future, so I'm writing it now.

The thread you began with a lie?
Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by joeeee240(m): 10:06am On Aug 10, 2019
iLegendd:
Yes, everyone beats around the bush, but the more you watch, the quicker you catch them.

Buying and repackaging books? No. Amazon will terminate your account. They want original contents from an author. If you don't want to write, then hire a freelancer and pay them to write it.

I don't like YouTube like that. So much info over load, some tips are not properly explained, some are too basic, some just keep beating around the bush and all that. It's a struggle mehn...
Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:10am On Aug 10, 2019
joeeee240:

I don't like YouTube like that. So much info over load, some tips are not properly explained, some are too basic, some just keep beating around the bush and all that. It's a struggle mehn...
Sure it is. When you finally succeed, you'll smile for life.

1 Like

Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by joeeee240(m): 10:11am On Aug 10, 2019
iLegendd:
I'm currently documenting the best Kindle Publishing Book anyone will ever read. I'm doing this for my relations and friends who want to venture into this. I'll also create video tutorials on it. I don't know if this course will be sold or just a family thing.

Some of these snippets I'm posting on NL will appear in the book and in the video tutorials.

So, yesterday, it made only 3 Kindle sales and one paperback. The total income is now more than 15k. This small change is being made while I sleep like the lazy man that I am. You too can do the same. It's not hard.

Note: no promo, no adds — just organic sale of 1 article I posted on NL for free and got lots of abuses from those who didn't know the value, so I turned it to a book. People don't value free or cheap things.

Why be abused for trying to help when you could make money with it? Action + wisdom is the difference between those who will forever be envious of their neighbors' happiness or success and those who will succeed in life. Beings digitally wayward is an addiction and any man or woman who refuses to quit his or her digital waywardness will look back with regrets.

Nice one bro. Please share with me too o grin

1 Like

Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:12am On Aug 10, 2019
Since this thread is the reason I'm angry, read this one below to see the reason I'm happy.

https://www.nairaland.com/5351726/f-cking-reason-im-happy
Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 10:54am On Aug 10, 2019
iLegendd:
Since this thread is the reason I'm angry, read this one below to see the reason I'm happy.

https://www.nairaland.com/5351726/f-cking-reason-im-happy
my favourite naira land er
Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
From 17k to 22k so far. Growth slow.

Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by wisethoughts(m): 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
iLegendd:
The more you understand psychology, the more you can analyze what people say and instinctively know what they didn't say.
Okayyy

1 Like

Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by jefy(m): 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
Ballary:
thanks for your reply,I have tried watching videos on YouTube,the are all beating around the bush,is there any way I can buy a book and repackage and sell on Amazon.
guy,so much info flying around already. Follow Mr. Ilegend's,go through his post one by one,all you need to know is there. Observe all his post ,that you seek is exposed.. There are several other post on Kdp here in NL..just take a first step and start writing on something your are passionate about, go to google,
Go to youtube, search for the following
*how kdp works
*how to publish on kdp
*how to sign up on kdp,cos you need to create an account on kdp for your publishing
*how to publish using ghost writers
*how to design an ebook/paperback cover via outsourcing.
*how keyword research works (very important
*create an account on payonner and get a u.s account for collecting ur cash here in nigeria. Just try. Learning continues. We must make the ballery

1 Like

Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
jefy:
guy,so much info flying around already. Follow Mr. Ilegend's,go through his post one by one,all you need to know is there. Observe all his post ,that you seek is exposed.. There are several other post on Kdp here in NL..just take a first step and start writing on something your are passionate about, go to google,
Go to youtube, search for the following
*how kdp works
*how to publish on kdp
*how to sign up on kdp,cos you need to create an account on kdp for your publishing
*how to publish using ghost writers
*how to design an ebook/paperback cover via outsourcing.
*how keyword research works (very important
*create an account on payonner and get a u.s account for collecting ur cash here in nigeria. Just try. Learning continues. We must make the ballery
You nailed it 100%.

1 Like

Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by GoldPencil: 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2019
smiley true. Fortune favours the brave.
iLegendd:
You are always welcome, Ballary. Start by writing on your passion before you move into profitable niches.

Now, your question will be, "How do I start? What are the thing I need to know, I'm confused?"

I must be blunt with you, no guru in this game will tell you what to do line by line. Instead of me to be vague like that, I'll tell you to use Google or YouTube.

The one person who will not be vague to you in this business is someone you pay to mentor you. Unfortunately, I'm unavailable for either paid or free mentorship for now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) / Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) / Are Calabar Men Real "sag Machines"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.