Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Why Do We All Miss Our Secondary Sch Days? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We All Miss Our Secondary Sch Days? (1625 Views)

Let Us Know The Motto Of Ur Secondary Sch / I Saw My Primary Sch Class Mate In Prison But I Wasn't Surprised. See My Reasons / I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We All Miss Our Secondary Sch Days? by Pelxmiye(m): 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2019
Why do we miss our Secondary Sch days?
Was it the young love,that was wild and free,uncontainable...was it the stress-free life,having nothing to worry about.....whenever I listen to 21 pilots "which we could turn back time ,to the good old days...when our mum would sing us to sleep and now we are stressed out"...
I look back and I see my first girlfriend grin ;Dwho I remembered was our Senior girl back in those days...I remember promising her the world...that after Waec we would go to the same school...continue our relationship and marry in the end...a young boy's dream...to be with that special girl from secondary days...we grew up...I failed my waec by a slight margin... angry grin grin grin...had a D7 in my English... reality dawned in on me... mehn those memories...she didn't stop loving me...even after we relocated after I was through with waec...she called me Everytime...every night..we talked till 5am every day...mehn those days of mtn night call grin grin grin grin... Nigeria was better those days...well...I eventually called quits with her...cos I lied that I wanted to concentrate on my retaking my waec and doing jamb...Long story short...in some months after she stopped calling and I later on learnt she travelled abroad to study medicine and surgery...well...she texts me every now and then around my birthday..I'm a graduate now.. completed my Nysc.. but sincerely...young love those days...mehn...share your thoughts...those are mine grin grin grin grin was a fool for love then...no wonder..that was the realest love I ever felt till now

3 Likes

Re: Why Do We All Miss Our Secondary Sch Days? by chival(f): 2:22am On Aug 09, 2019
I dont. My secondary school experience was not very pleasant.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do We All Miss Our Secondary Sch Days? by blingxx(m): 6:09am On Aug 09, 2019
My secondary school ehn undecided.... Na teachers dey advantage of those girls and we knew about it. never really had a girlfriend back then nothing interesting to write about
Re: Why Do We All Miss Our Secondary Sch Days? by Pelxmiye(m): 9:19am On Aug 09, 2019
Are there schools where the teachers are 100 percent saints...I doubt it guys undecided undecided
Re: Why Do We All Miss Our Secondary Sch Days? by Pelxmiye(m): 9:21am On Aug 09, 2019
chival:
I dont. My secondary school experience was not very pleasant.

Well I still think secondary school was fun Sha...i can't say same for University undecided undecided undecided...too much forming
Re: Why Do We All Miss Our Secondary Sch Days? by Jerkules: 9:34am On Aug 09, 2019
I miss my female classmates tho,wish I could soak my dick in their Yanshes once more. Loveth,Chiwendu,Ofoma,Ese and many others too numerous to mention grin
Re: Why Do We All Miss Our Secondary Sch Days? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:37am On Aug 09, 2019
When I was in my last year of school, I couldn't wait to be done with it all. No more homework, projects etc. Many moons later, I sometimes catch myself feeling nostalgic about those days. I found my old school uniform while sorting through clothes at my sister's house a few years ago. It brought back long-forgotten memories, I think I got teary-eyed for a fleeting moment after realizing those days of a carefree life & feeling like a flipping heiress when you got little chump change in your pocket, are gone forever. I miss feeling rich with just R20 on me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do We All Miss Our Secondary Sch Days? by nisai: 9:58am On Aug 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:
When I was in my last year of school, I couldn't wait to be done with it all. No more homework, projects etc. Many moons later, I sometimes catch myself feeling nostalgic about those days. I found my old school uniform while sorting through clothes at my sister's house a few years ago. It brought back long-forgotten memories, I think I got teary-eyed for a fleeting moment after realizing those days of a carefree life & feeling like a flipping heiress when you got little chump change in your pocket, are gone forever. I miss feeling rich with just R20 on me.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We All Miss Our Secondary Sch Days? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:01am On Aug 09, 2019
[quote author=nisai post=81088483][/quote]

Thanks grin

What do you miss most about high school?

I miss my friends, not the adult them, but the people they were back then. IDK why, but now I have no interest in people I went to school with. I even ignore their friends' requests on social media, except a few.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do We All Miss Our Secondary Sch Days? by nisai: 10:14am On Aug 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Thanks grin

What do you miss most about high school?

I miss my friends, not the adult them, but the people they were back then. IDK why, but now I have no interest in people I went to school with. I even ignore their friends' requests on social media, except a few.
Please babe forgive me, I just do not have the drive to chatter right now, shock from yesterday I think.

I promise to get back whenever I am done consoling myself. The tissue offered was subconcously out of the 'misplaced' I have for you. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We All Miss Our Secondary Sch Days? by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 09, 2019
My secondary school days I missed were my public school days. Damn! it was fun, I learnt so many things (how to play ayo olopon, ten ten, snail hunting, how to farm and how to do mummy and daddy play grin grin) Those days were fun although they lasted just two terms before I was taken back to a private secondary school by my mom who felt I was beginning to be influenced by the locals ( her words)

Well I had fun in the boring private school too, being teacher's gal comes with lots of fun grin grin.I think I learnt how to be a teaser at that time.Overall, I enjoyed my secondary school days and I missed them so much.
Re: Why Do We All Miss Our Secondary Sch Days? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:16am On Aug 09, 2019
nisai:
Please babe forgive me, I just do not have the drive to chatter right now, shock from yesterday I think.

I promise to get back whenever I am done consoling myself. The tissue offered was subconcously out of the 'misplaced' I have for you. grin grin

Re: Why Do We All Miss Our Secondary Sch Days? by Martinez39(m): 10:17am On Aug 09, 2019
I miss my friends, our discussions and teachers. Damn, I had a great time. grin
Re: Why Do We All Miss Our Secondary Sch Days? by nisai: 10:20am On Aug 09, 2019

1 Like

Re: Why Do We All Miss Our Secondary Sch Days? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:24am On Aug 09, 2019
[quote author=nisai post=81089288][/quote]

Lol, it's not like that. Give it time, who knows tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We All Miss Our Secondary Sch Days? by nisai: 10:32am On Aug 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, it's not like that. Give it time, who knows tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do We All Miss Our Secondary Sch Days? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:33am On Aug 09, 2019
[quote author=nisai post=81089694][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Why Do We All Miss Our Secondary Sch Days? by IamPlato(m): 11:23am On Aug 09, 2019
I Miss Touching Breasts. I Miss Getting My Dick Touched, I Miss Shiftin Pant In Toilet.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We All Miss Our Secondary Sch Days? by Pelxmiye(m): 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2019
IamPlato:
I Miss Touching Breasts. I Miss Getting My Dick Touched, I Miss Shiftin Pant In Toilet.

Chai this guy ...how Dem no take expel you for secondary school undecided undecided
Re: Why Do We All Miss Our Secondary Sch Days? by Pelxmiye(m): 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Xhosa nostra and Nisai....jas get a room already cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Why Do We All Miss Our Secondary Sch Days? by Pelxmiye(m): 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
Secondary Sch seemed like the best to me...those days we..jas wanna be through with books and experience more freedom...we got to the University and realized..it was all hype...we stopped being real...and here we are...jas flowing and moving with the wind...but I still miss it sha wink wink...
Re: Why Do We All Miss Our Secondary Sch Days? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2019
Nothing, actually. I only miss stepping on people's toes, creating controversies, churning out sob stories, being mischievous, playing truancy, hysterically laughing at that brief teacher, joking about everyone's shoes, being a snob, causing havoc, despite how very small I was, countering opinions, and most funnily, fighting the boys even at my weakest point, and I was also amazingly quiet.

Phew. Nostalgic feelings.

Re: Why Do We All Miss Our Secondary Sch Days? by Pelxmiye(m): 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2019
Is that a tear ai see? smiley smiley smileyYou miss those days
Re: Why Do We All Miss Our Secondary Sch Days? by Pelxmiye(m): 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
What ai miss the most was the MTN free night calls embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do We All Miss Our Secondary Sch Days? by Pelxmiye(m): 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2019
Secondary Sch these days can never have the same feels of those days
Re: Why Do We All Miss Our Secondary Sch Days? by goalgetter01: 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2019
I missed those days of playing inter class football competition badly.... one funny part about when I was in school is I was so desperate to graduate but after graduating I felt like I should return back to school and repeat classes. what a sweet unforgettable memories!

1 Like

Re: Why Do We All Miss Our Secondary Sch Days? by theadams(m): 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
my secondary school days were the best of my life. carefree, classmates and of course them girls. there was this one girl I loved so much, I was surprised that the feeling was mutual. we became "Romeo and Juliet " in our own way.

some months after graduation we parted ways, since then I've never been with anyone else.
Re: Why Do We All Miss Our Secondary Sch Days? by theadams(m): 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Nothing, actually. I only miss stepping on people's toes, creating controversies, churning out sob stories, being mischievous, playing truancy, hysterically laughing at that brief teacher, joking about everyone's shoes, being a snob, causing havoc, despite how very small I was, countering opinions, and most funnily, fighting the boys even at my weakest point, and also amazingly quiet.

Phew. Nostalgic feelings.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We All Miss Our Secondary Sch Days? by Deicide: 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2019
Girls were very loose back then in Secondary school, so there was a lot of touching and pressing grin gosh i miss those days sad
Re: Why Do We All Miss Our Secondary Sch Days? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2019
Logobenz2, have you risen from the dead?
Re: Why Do We All Miss Our Secondary Sch Days? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2019
I've never missed my secondary school days. Maybe because i was always looking higher.
Re: Why Do We All Miss Our Secondary Sch Days? by Logobenz2: 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Logobenz2, have you risen from the dead?
yes actually.
Working much these days.

(1) (2) (Reply)

4matic Mercedes Benz ML 350 2014 Model Goes For A Take Away Price. / Watch Out!!! Nairaland Prayer Revival "Corona Virus Must Die By Fire " / (+18 Plus) Viral Video Of Two Couples Bathing Nxked Surfaces Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.