Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

My Girlfriend Was Raped - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Was Raped (27456 Views)

Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected / See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Was Raped by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 12, 2015
We've been friends since October, but recently we started dating..

Day b4 Yesterday, in the morning, she called and asked for directions to a street in Uyo, she said she wanted to visit a friend. She's a social type, so I didn't bother asking who she wanted to visit.

Like an hour latter, she called but I missed the call, and when I tried calling back, the phone was off..

Around 6.30 pm, I called and she said she was still at the friend's place.. Her voice was down, but I didn't bother asking y.

Yesterday she used a guy's pics on her bbm d.p, and wrote 'I hate u' on it. I asked her y, though she didn't want to tell me, she latter said the guy had raped her.

After she tried calling me, the guy had snatched the phone from her, and turned it off..

Somehow, ave forgiven her, but am confused.. This is d second time, someone has disflowered my girlfriend.. Though not the same girl..

I can't forgive the guy but I don't know if to continue the relationship

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Odillz: 9:20am On Feb 12, 2015
From your post it seems you engage in a no-sex relationship because they (the girls) always give excuses of being virgins(which they are not) and come back with tales of being raped..

The so-called friend=her ex bf.

You=Her maga and spare tyre.

My advice=stay away from hoés

362 Likes 26 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 12, 2015
hmmmmmm this is really confusing

is rape the new excuse ladies use?

was she truly raped?

op I don't know what to say cos you know her better than I do.

15 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Kolade354(m): 9:24am On Feb 12, 2015
Describe this OP in one word- Troll

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by DrWalter: 9:25am On Feb 12, 2015
Gals can lie!!!!!! Wot took her to his place
As u mumu reach u believe her

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Udehpaschal1(m): 9:26am On Feb 12, 2015
This is serious! I would have asked for pictures bt adonbilivit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 12, 2015
diddydiva:

was she truly raped?

I just want to believe she was raped

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 12, 2015
Op, both you, the guy that supposedly raped your girlfriend and your girlfriend, have deep psychological problems

I think you all need to go evaluate your mental status

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Maamin(m): 9:31am On Feb 12, 2015
Hehehehehe..Op, you don carry last. Your babe na free giver, she took her punny to another guy and she lied to you of getting raped.. grin

Rape is now something to use for their short comings.. embarassed issoryt! cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 12, 2015
transit4:

I just want to believe she was raped
if that is the case. if you love her enough to believe she was raped then you should be able to forget everything that happened and go on with the relationship.

but I will say you think about it properly before moving on to avoid anyone being hurt

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:
Op, both you, the guy that supposedly raped your girlfriend and your girlfriend, have deep psychological problems

I think you all need to go evaluate you mental status
lolzzzzzz

babe you too dey serious.

good morning

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:

calm down give the phone to someone else so that he or she can read out the story and thereafter explain it to you. your comment doesn't correlate with the story ma'am.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:

I reserve ma comments

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 12, 2015
diddydiva:

if that is the case. if you love her enough to believe she was raped then you should be able to forget everything that happened and go on with the relationship.

but I will say you think about it properly before moving on to avoid anyone being hurt

thanks alot..
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 12, 2015
She wasn't _raped. It's just one of the scams of these silly girls. She wants to eat her cake and have it. You'll be her side nigga.

If she was _raped, let her go to the police.

Avoid dating a _bitch!

47 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 12, 2015
She was not raped.

If you really want to avoid issues like these, then stay away from sexual relationships. Then you won't be hurt deeply.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by argon500: 9:48am On Feb 12, 2015
See bro, she wasn't raped. How can she be raped and still in the guy's house? Wake up, she want to bobo you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by ivyT(f): 9:48am On Feb 12, 2015
Odillz:
From your post it seems you engage in a no-sex relationship because they (the girls) always give excuses of being virgins(which they are not) and come back with tales of being raped..

The so-called friend=her ex bf.

You=Her maga and spare tyre.

My advice=stay away from hoés

Exactly,op u shld take this advice
I aint a how: my bf is lucky to have me wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Oyetboy(m): 10:14am On Feb 12, 2015
why will she go and visit a guy in the first place?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Enegod(m): 10:22am On Feb 12, 2015
transit4:

Day b4 Yesterday, in the morning, she called and asked for directions to a street in Uyo, she said she wanted to visit a friend. She's a social type, so I didn't bother asking who she wanted to visit.

Like an hour latter, she called but I missed the call, and when I tried calling back, the phone was off..

Around 6.30 pm, I called and she said she was still at the friend's place.. Her voice was down, but I didn't bother asking y.

Yesterday she used a guy's pics on her bbm d.p, and wrote 'I hate u' on it. I asked her y, though she didn't want to tell me, she latter said the guy had raped her.

After she tried calling me, the guy had snatched the phone from her, and turned it off..

Somehow, ave forgiven her, but am confused.. This is d second time, someone has disflowered my girlfriend.. Though not the same girl..

second time she was deflowered? abi your gf get two hymen?

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Oahray: 10:45am On Feb 12, 2015
NinoBrown888:

calm down give the phone to someone else so that he or she can read out the story and thereafter explain it to you. your comment doesn't correlate with the story ma'am.
lmao grin

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Tymax(m): 11:01am On Feb 12, 2015
Hahahaha. I can't believe you fell for that common lie. Rape? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Kingblingz(m): 11:10am On Feb 12, 2015
I couldn't help but laugh! OP u babe don upgrade ur STUP!D!TY ahswr

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by celeron40(m): 11:24am On Feb 12, 2015
So guys still believe that lie?! Chai!! Too many hoes around.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by immortalvoices(m): 11:33am On Feb 12, 2015
Anti spam bot be banning the wrong people

And people like this op is till here..

Oga na by force to date the LIEon wey u call babe

Twice she was raped..
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by Djicemob: 11:45am On Feb 12, 2015
OP you are the side nigga... if not the friendzoned nigga sef grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by babakol(m): 11:48am On Feb 12, 2015
So she was at a male friend's house from morning till 6:30.....nawa o

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by valdes00(m): 11:58am On Feb 12, 2015
After dem go say no sex relationship na him beta pass, u dey kip d babe while anoda guy go dey kolombi am anyhw anyway.... Story 4 d gods, wetin she find go dere in d first place.... Abeggi

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by auntymi(f): 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
Op soRrY

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by chimerase2: 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
Kock and bull story angry
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by rigarmortis: 12:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
transit4:

yes we know its not the same girl....you can only be disflowered once.

the rest is "history"

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped by sod09(m): 12:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
diddydiva:

was she truly raped?

wow
Like seriously u fucking intelligent
I love ur comment
Exactly is rape d trending word girls use
Its getting much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation / 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys / Nairalander Pre Wedding Shoots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.