Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,971 members, 7,863,462 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:15 PM

Can A Woman Actually Beat Up Her Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Actually Beat Up Her Man? (679 Views)

Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) / See The Crazy Thing A Lady Claimed She Did To Her Man who cheated on her(pics) / She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Woman Actually Beat Up Her Man? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2010
once in while i here stories of women beating up their man, but believe you me i have never seen one in reality. naturally women posses the mental strenght as men but not physical strenght. if the man is the size of ''aki or pawpaw'', that is undastandable. but can a full blown man be beaten up by a woman??
Re: Can A Woman Actually Beat Up Her Man? by MrsEve: 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2010
It doesn't matter what your sizes are, YOU CAN GET WHOOP TOO!

It have been done and will continue to be done until the end of time, THAT JUST PART OF LIFE,
Re: Can A Woman Actually Beat Up Her Man? by KemiAdeyeye: 1:32pm On Nov 05, 2010
Yes a man can be beaten for correction sake. For in stance a man found cheating can be beaten up when caught by his woman, it is all for correction. Yes it can happen
Re: Can A Woman Actually Beat Up Her Man? by Omolola1(f): 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2010
Yes o
Re: Can A Woman Actually Beat Up Her Man? by shankaki4u: 1:36pm On Nov 05, 2010
Hey Omolola, r u still here grin
Re: Can A Woman Actually Beat Up Her Man? by Omolola1(f): 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2010
Shankaki, you finally made it
Re: Can A Woman Actually Beat Up Her Man? by ccollins(m): 1:46pm On Nov 05, 2010
Lol,she be china wey fight for wrestling b4 abi she bi world's strongest woman in d world.

MAKE I LET 1 fact INTO THE EARS OF ALL FEMINIST AND WOMEN WORLDWIDE DAT GOD HAS MADE WE MEN SUPERIOR AND U JUST FRM 1 of my ribs.Except if its juju they used on d man.I see no reason he should be beaten.

*I REST MY CASE*
Re: Can A Woman Actually Beat Up Her Man? by MrCork26: 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2010
yes i love women beating m ewhen am ties to a bed, but dont really like it when they sit on my face tongue

(1) (Reply)

Can U Marry your Girlfriend/boyfriend / Love Or Lust / violation Victim Sues Uae Luxury Hotel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.