Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1184993 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by CalebLebsco56(m): 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
Epistasis:

This is Nigeria where everything goes, so many who were not shortlisted will get something while those that did excellently in the test would miss out.
You have no problem bro as long as you have a demi-god working on your case.
I only know the God Almighty and I have faith that I will get this job, after all, I just need one slot out of 5k. I am not asking for too much!
Thank you bro
I will keep pushing on..i will keep pressing button, since i have registered and have my refrence number

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
Didn't even get shortlisted. At least you people wrote the test. Just be hopeful
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by teddy77(m): 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
Christmas doesn't stop any camp activities.
In 2017, I think airforce or navy resumed camp on 24th December. So if you want to wait until after Christmas before resuming its not a problem just that you'd have been replaced.

So expect anything sir

Adexchelsea19:
Do you really think training can start this year again, when Christmas is already around
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
teddy77:
Christmas doesn't stop any camp activities.
In 2017, I think airforce or navy resumed camp on 24th December. So if you want to wait until after Christmas before resuming its not a problem just that you'd have been replaced.

So expect anything sir

Thanks so much for the info.
That means anything can happen!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Samanza89: 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2020
Pls I need to ask, was there any guarantor's form in respect of NSCDC recruitment?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by lonikit: 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
Samanza89:
Pls I need to ask, was there any guarantor's form in respect of NSCDC recruitment?

nooooo
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Tolulope007(m): 7:46am On Dec 14, 2020
I hope this corona that is using style to spring up again in nigeria wont affect/delay this recruitment process. Nigeria Govt can be funny atimes. Postponing is dere major watchword. I hope dey do it all once and for all make man knw his faith
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DrTims(m): 11:27am On Dec 14, 2020
Don't mind them undecided
Tolulope007:
I hope this corona that is using style to spring up again in nigeria wont affect/delay this recruitment process. Nigeria Govt can be funny atimes. Postponing is dere major watchword. I hope dey do it all once and for all make man knw his faith
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by YourBestWriter: 7:21am On Dec 15, 2020
If two officers Marry each other, can both be earning salary or will they sack one?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by opeodun1(m): 7:50am On Dec 15, 2020
YourBestWriter:
If two officers Marry each other, can both be earning salary or will they sack one?
nothing like sacking. It's a free world
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 7:58am On Dec 15, 2020
YourBestWriter:
.Not at all.......
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 8:41am On Dec 15, 2020
YourBestWriter:

Hmmm
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Enifej: 11:34am On Dec 15, 2020
Which document is require for physical and medical screening.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 11:55am On Dec 15, 2020
Enifej:
Which document is require for physical and medical screening.
get shortlisted first,they will tell u what they want from you..don't be faster than ur shadow

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HarunaWest(m): 12:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
Danielomisco:
get shortlisted first,they will tell u what they want from you..don't be faster than ur shadow
Tell him oooh

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nasirubusman117: 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
Today is 15th alrdy and we haven't hear anything watx really happening?
Pls anyone wit latest update ?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by mimick(m): 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
*Updates on NSCDC RECRUIT.*
Good day everyone... Prior to our expectations about the shortlist I don't want us to be pessimistic, but rather optimistic about concluding the whole process before this year ends.. Its not sure the list will be out today, infact I don't even think so, but then we can look forward till tomorrow before we get update on when it could be released...
For those of us still asking questions or waiting to see results of the just concluded exam, pls there's no result coming out the exam was only conducted to test our knowledge and pass through the necessary standard of the organisation however, it doesn't determine APL so just relax yourself and leave the result out of these.. The most important is to always be shortlisted as we move from stages to stages.
In addition, it is left for the ministry itself or board to determine how they want this done, I'm talking about the ( *screening in general)* I know everyone is very anticipating but then, let's just relax and hear from them... I can assure everyone here that info and updates from genuine source will be shared here as usual from time to time and also with the help of my *colleagues* just make sure you stay in touch...
FG can't be predicted you all know that, fee hours to general election about a year ago, the INEC chairman came out to postpone it and if you can remember vividely, NSCDC updated the portal on the night against the CBT EXAM DAY and added SEAT NUMBER which lead to unespecred expensise for many of the APPLICANT..
That's Nigeria for you, anything can happen and they could change their mind anytime... But just stay in touch... God bless everyone as we wait...✌️

5 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by aysuprano(m): 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2020
mimick:
*Updates on NSCDC RECRUIT.*
Good day everyone... Prior to our expectations about the shortlist I don't want us to be pessimistic, but rather optimistic about concluding the whole process before this year ends.. Its not sure the list will be out today, infact I don't even think so, but then we can look forward till tomorrow before we get update on when it could be released...
For those of us still asking questions or waiting to see results of the just concluded exam, pls there's no result coming out the exam was only conducted to test our knowledge and pass through the necessary standard of the organisation however, it doesn't determine APL so just relax yourself and leave the result out of these.. The most important is to always be shortlisted as we move from stages to stages.
In addition, it is left for the ministry itself or board to determine how they want this done, I'm talking about the ( *screening in general)* I know everyone is very anticipating but then, let's just relax and hear from them... I can assure everyone here that info and updates from genuine source will be shared here as usual from time to time and also with the help of my *colleagues* just make sure you stay in touch...
FG can't be predicted you all know that, fee hours to general election about a year ago, the INEC chairman came out to postpone it and if you can remember vividely, NSCDC updated the portal on the night against the CBT EXAM DAY and added SEAT NUMBER which lead to unespecred expensise for many of the APPLICANT..
That's Nigeria for you, anything can happen and they could change their mind anytime... But just stay in touch... God bless everyone as we wait...✌️

Thanks for the update
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DrTims(m): 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nothing yet oo. Today is almost gone undecided
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Francon(f): 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2020
I suspect result is out. I was just asked to provide my exam number by a relative now. I'm waiting for a feedback on what next!

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by zheeko: 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
Francon:
I suspect result is out. I was just asked to provide my exam number by a relative now. I'm waiting for a feedback on what next!

Can u check for mine?

Let me message you.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HonFola: 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
Francon:

Exam number kor,no dey waste ur time..
Na waec u write ni abi jamb

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
HonFola:

Exam number kor,no dey waste ur time..
Na waec u write ni abi jamb
this kind talk dey smell,like sey na waec we ryt?haba!!NO RESULT IS COMING OUT!WAIT TO BE SHORTLISTED PLS HABA GRADUATES
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Makavelli099(m): 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2020
Danielomisco:
this kind talk dey smell,like sey na waec we ryt?haba!!NO RESULT IS COMING OUT!WAIT TO BE SHORTLISTED PLS HABA GRADUATES
you think say na everyone here be graduate?.... Last last na compass 4 get higher chances of getting recruited

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Makavelli099(m): 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
As for the shortlist I'm looking at next week Monday, thereabouts
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ijelu(m): 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
Please pardon my asking but was there a guarantor form for civil defence, because I can't find it in my folder.. I only saw the one for immigration
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ladysafe(f): 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2020
Francon:

If the person is helping you out, he/she needs your exam number to push your chances of being selected.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 8:26pm On Dec 15, 2020
ijelu:
Please pardon my asking but was there a guarantor form for civil defence, because I can't find it in my folder.. I only saw the one for immigration
No guarantor form was made available!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Makavelli099(m): 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2020
ijelu:
there was no guarantor form at the time of registration but other people have bn able edit the fire/prison guarantor form to nscdc
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Makavelli099(m): 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2020
If the shortlist is anything to be released soon, the cdfipb site should have been taken down by now, ...we still have that same programme as it was before the test......(still about Invitation letters) So for now, there is really no sign of anybody working on that site, .....a good sign for us is the cdfipb site not reachable.......wish I'm wrong about this...... May God help us all

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2020
Makavelli099:
If the shortlist is anything to be released soon, the cdfipb site should have been taken down by now, ...we still have that same programme as it was before the test......(still about Invitation letters) So for now, there is really no sign of anybody working on that site, .....a good sign for us is the cdfipb site not reachable.......wish I'm wrong about this...... May God help us all
You're kuku right my brother or maybe they wanna use another method this time around... Like maybe sending SMS or email or both. And probably through the site too. Whatever it is, we are waiting!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Makavelli099(m): 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2020
PrinceFola:
You're kuku right my brother or maybe they wanna use another method this time around... Like maybe sending SMS or email or both. And probably through the site too. Whatever it is, we are waiting!
just maybe I hope so

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.