Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1184956 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 18, 2020
Even FIRS takes third class, not to talk of NSCDC
teemann24:
Thx bro, u just rekindled my hope of getting this job... it's really disturbed me

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Sharpson25(m): 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
Any inform about release the list

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DukeJenrus: 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
Next year I don't think the list are coming out this year.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by hasyn04(m): 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
I get pesin wey dey EFCC with 3rd class

teemann24:
Pls house can a third class candidate get this job even if he has a demigod up there?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by eddie7: 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2020
teemann24:
Pls house can a third class candidate get this job even if he has a demigod up there?
Our Supreme-God is the ultimate....forget demi......

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by tyeenigga(m): 11:51pm On Dec 19, 2020
On my way to Abuja international Airport I saw large number of NSCDC officers at Danbazau hall close to the Prisons HQ, I couldn't stop.Any idea what's going on
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ladysafe(f): 12:41am On Dec 20, 2020
tyeenigga:
On my way to Abuja international Airport I saw large number of NSCDC officers at Danbazau hall close to the Prisons HQ, I couldn't stop.Any idea what's going on
They wrote their promotion exam.

8 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HarunaWest(m): 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
The promotion List has been released . My bro hit 3 star...Heard the list is to be released this week..Lets pray for favourm

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2020
HarunaWest:
The promotion List has been released . My bro hit 3 star...Heard the list is to be released this week..Lets pray for favourm
I thought the exam was last week or so. How come so fast? Congratulations to him

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HarunaWest(m): 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
Paramilitary1:
I thought the exam was last week or so. How come so fast? Congratulations to him
Exam na formality...
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Tolulope007(m): 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
Have said it earlier that this recruitment will be halt again deu to this yeye covid-19. No date is known yet for the completion of this exercise..let put our mind against next year. But I will be happy if something still happen before the year runs out
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by jeffsticky: 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
There is still hope the list will be release this year.
Let's keep on praying politicians don't hijacked the whole slots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:41am On Dec 23, 2020
happy662:
The House of Representatives on Wednesday directed the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps, and the Nigerian Immigration to suspend or cancel the Computer Base Test (CBT) used in the ongoing recruitment.

The House directed the two security outfits to conduct another test using the manual process.

The resolution was a sequel to a motion moved by member, Hafiz Kawu.

Kawu argued in his motion that most Nigerians are not computer literate, therefore, the test was discriminatory against some people.
He said that the agencies should instead use the normal handwritten test, instead of the ongoing collaboration with Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).

Kawu explained that “95 per cent of Nigerians are not computer literate. JAMB did not consider those who are not computer literate. They did not provide an alternative for those who are not computer literate, therefore, not providing a level playing field for all.”

Speaking against the motion, Ibrahim Olanrewaju said that anyone with a Secondary School Certificate which is the minimum qualification should be able to pass the CBT test.
“If the requirement is SSCE, one would expect such a candidate to be able to participate. We should not be looking back. We should be encouraging even mechanics to have basic knowledge of computers.”

Speaking in support of the motion, Abdulrasak Namdas said he has been getting complaints from his constituents on the CBT exams. He added that for the paramilitary, “the emphasis is on physical fitness, not test.”

The House Committees Interior and Federal Character were mandated to monitor the recruitment and report to the House in 6 weeks.

*APPLICANTS RESPONSE TO THE NEWS THAT WAS PUBLISHED ON DECEMBER 16, 2020 ABOUT REPS ASKING (CDCFIB) TO CONDUCT HANDWRITTEN EXAMINATION.*

It's obvious that some of our House of Reps members are not current Computer Based Test has been conducted by many Paramilitary Agencies in Nigeria.

In 2016 Nigeria Police Force conducted a CBT examination for recruits. National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) conducted a CBT examination for Applicants in December, 2019.

Also in January, 16 2020 a CBT Examination/Interview was conducted for short-listed candidates of the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS)

The Nigeria Police Force are also planing of conducting a CBT examination for the constables recruitment of 2020 which the entry requirement is SSCE

So i don't see anything wrong or new in the conduct of CBT examination for recruits by the Civil Defence Correctional Fire and Immigration Board (CDCFIB) in 2020.

So my Honourable members you are to be more encouraging in a system that is more advance, easier and faster in the country not discouraging.

Please! My Honourable members allowed the board to conduct urged free and fair recruitment, and discuss more on programs and issues that will be of benefit to youth and all Nigeria people like the six month Pending Npower, NYIF, Nirsal/CBN loans and all pending recruitments E.g EFCC, ICPC, NDLEA, Police, Customs Service, NNPC and others. Thank you

God bless Nigeria!

#Copied#

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nasirubusman117: 10:38am On Dec 27, 2020
Hello! The group is absolutely silent then, by early January we will know our stands for the recruitment. Stay tuned to the next update!

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Fourfor4: 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
Yeah, hoping early january
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
Yes.... the earlier the better...

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by IceTrice01: 1:12am On Dec 29, 2020
Yo!

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by starbuck(f): 1:37am On Dec 29, 2020
IceTrice01:
Yo!

Congratulations grin

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by aysuprano(m): 4:34am On Dec 29, 2020
IceTrice01:
Yo!

Wow, congratulations

Who else has gotten the invite
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by lonikit: 6:12am On Dec 29, 2020
u guys should verify this letter, how true is this
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by YourBestWriter: 6:30am On Dec 29, 2020
lonikit:
u guys should verify this letter, how true is this

I think it is real. Maybe in batches.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Odisi92: 6:37am On Dec 29, 2020
YourBestWriter:

Maybe let's just be looking ist
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by lonikit: 6:40am On Dec 29, 2020
YourBestWriter:

i don't believe in that batch of a tin o. those that have sources should help verify
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by lonikit: 6:43am On Dec 29, 2020
i suspect this is fake. this is the only one i am seeing everywhere.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by starbuck(f): 6:47am On Dec 29, 2020
lonikit:
i suspect this is fake. this is the only one i am seeing everywhere.

Oga, calm down
Yesterday was pub holiday and looking at it, the mail came in late so it's likely to be in batches
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ponchizzle007(m): 6:54am On Dec 29, 2020
starbuck:

Oga, calm down
Yesterday was pub holiday and looking at it, the mail came in late so it's likely to be in batches

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by YourBestWriter: 6:59am On Dec 29, 2020
I just pray this is real. So that I can know my fate for the year 2021.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Junior2694: 10:14am On Dec 29, 2020
I swear. they should just release the lists early January so we can plan for a better 2021

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by IceTrice01: 10:29am On Dec 29, 2020
aysuprano:

Wow, congratulations

Who else has gotten the invite

Not mine though
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by IceTrice01: 10:32am On Dec 29, 2020
[quote author=ponchizzle007 post=97514519][/quote]

That's how they make mistake on almost all their write ups na
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by drezo(m): 1:35pm On Dec 29, 2020
happy662:
The House of Representatives on Wednesday directed the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps, and the Nigerian Immigration to suspend or cancel the Computer Base Test (CBT) used in the ongoing recruitment.

The House directed the two security outfits to conduct another test using the manual process.

The resolution was a sequel to a motion moved by member, Hafiz Kawu.

Kawu argued in his motion that most Nigerians are not computer literate, therefore, the test was discriminatory against some people.
He said that the agencies should instead use the normal handwritten test, instead of the ongoing collaboration with Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).

Kawu explained that “95 per cent of Nigerians are not computer literate. JAMB did not consider those who are not computer literate. They did not provide an alternative for those who are not computer literate, therefore, not providing a level playing field for all.”

Speaking against the motion, Ibrahim Olanrewaju said that anyone with a Secondary School Certificate which is the minimum qualification should be able to pass the CBT test.
“If the requirement is SSCE, one would expect such a candidate to be able to participate. We should not be looking back. We should be encouraging even mechanics to have basic knowledge of computers.”

Speaking in support of the motion, Abdulrasak Namdas said he has been getting complaints from his constituents on the CBT exams. He added that for the paramilitary, “the emphasis is on physical fitness, not test.”

The House Committees Interior and Federal Character were mandated to monitor the recruitment and report to the House in 6 weeks.

Did they really cancel it and please has the list come out.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Odisi92: 11:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
Junior2694:
I swear. they should just release the lists early January so we can plan for a better 2021

Maybe I am also among dose "according to my source pple, as I bliv we all here should have a source"

Something z happening up dere in Abuja, it may or may not be announced ( Press Statement ), but b4 d end January something will happen.

ADVISE: For dose with one connect or the other don't hesitate to be in touch with Dem.

We have really tried but God will see us tru.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.