Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1184986 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Julius223pounds(m): 7:37am On Dec 16, 2020
please house i need to know if is possible to be shortlisted for both NIS and NSCDC at the same time for exams since it’s a system that operates the both. I was hoping for NSCDC buh was shortlisted for NIS. My connect said that i cant be shortlisted for the two.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DEEKAH7(m): 7:53am On Dec 16, 2020
Julius223pounds:
please house i need to know if is possible to be shortlisted for both NIS and NSCDC at the same time for exams since it’s a system that operates the both. I was hoping for NSCDC buh was shortlisted for NIS. My connect said that i cant be shortlisted for the two.

A friend of mine was shortlisted for both.
He wrote the exams Monday and Tuesday

6 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 7:58am On Dec 16, 2020
Julius223pounds:
Your connect don't know what he or she is saying..... I know someone that got shortlisted for both.... Only the subsequent stage (s) is what I don't know if he will be shortlisted again for both but for the exam we did, he did both (NIS AND NSCDC).

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by cleish(m): 8:58am On Dec 16, 2020
Julius223pounds:

Yes, I was shortlisted for both. All questions were repeated except questions about NIS.

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DukeJenrus: 10:38am On Dec 16, 2020
Even me was shortlisted for both questions were repeated.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by efikboii(m): 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
I was also shortlisted for both, i wrote both exams.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Noblejay7: 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2020
Can we conclude that the board secretary YAKMUT lied ?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
Noblejay7:
grin grin grin grin grin grin maybe
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2020
Noblejay7:

There may be so many happenings that delayed the shortlisting.
I am damn sure that no matter what, I shall be favored by His grace!

5 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by happy662(m): 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2020
The House of Representatives on Wednesday directed the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps, and the Nigerian Immigration to suspend or cancel the Computer Base Test (CBT) used in the ongoing recruitment.

The House directed the two security outfits to conduct another test using the manual process.

The resolution was a sequel to a motion moved by member, Hafiz Kawu.

Kawu argued in his motion that most Nigerians are not computer literate, therefore, the test was discriminatory against some people.
He said that the agencies should instead use the normal handwritten test, instead of the ongoing collaboration with Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).

Kawu explained that “95 per cent of Nigerians are not computer literate. JAMB did not consider those who are not computer literate. They did not provide an alternative for those who are not computer literate, therefore, not providing a level playing field for all.”

Speaking against the motion, Ibrahim Olanrewaju said that anyone with a Secondary School Certificate which is the minimum qualification should be able to pass the CBT test.
“If the requirement is SSCE, one would expect such a candidate to be able to participate. We should not be looking back. We should be encouraging even mechanics to have basic knowledge of computers.”

Speaking in support of the motion, Abdulrasak Namdas said he has been getting complaints from his constituents on the CBT exams. He added that for the paramilitary, “the emphasis is on physical fitness, not test.”

The House Committees Interior and Federal Character were mandated to monitor the recruitment and report to the House in 6 weeks.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
Abi aye man ye fe baje ni? Maybe their so called candidate couldn't handled the computer during the exam ���.. very desperate and wicked leaders everywhere... self centered dey worry dem
happy662:
The House of Representatives on Wednesday directed the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps, and the Nigerian Immigration to suspend or cancel the Computer Base Test (CBT) used in the ongoing recruitment.

The House directed the two security outfits to conduct another test using the manual process.

Kawu argued in his motion that most Nigerians are not computer literate, therefore, the test was discriminatory against some people.
He said that the agencies should instead use the normal handwritten test, instead of the ongoing collaboration with Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).

Kawu explained that “95 per cent of Nigerians are not computer literate. JAMB did not consider those who are not computer literate. They did not provide an alternative for those who are not computer literate, therefore, not providing a level playing field for all.”

Speaking against the motion, Ibrahim Olanrewaju said that anyone with a Secondary School Certificate which is the minimum qualification should be able to pass the CBT test.
“If the requirement is SSCE, one would expect such a candidate to be able to participate. We should not be looking back. We should be encouraging even mechanics to have basic knowledge of computers.”

Speaking in support of the motion, Abdulrasak Namdas said he has been getting complaints from his constituents on the CBT exams. He added that for the paramilitary, “the emphasis is on physical fitness, not test.”

The House Committees Interior and Federal Character were mandated to monitor the recruitment and report to the House in 6 weeks.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by mimick(m): 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
Daily Post Nigeria

NEWS

Reps ask Civil Defence, Immigration to cancel ongoing recruitment over use of computer test

Published

on

December 16, 2020

The House Committees Interior and Federal Character were mandated to monitor the recruitment and report to the House in 6 weeks
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Munirboss(m): 6:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
mimick:
Daily Post Nigeria

NEWS

Reps ask Civil Defence, Immigration to cancel ongoing recruitment over use of computer test

Published

on

December 16, 2020

The House Committees Interior and Federal Character were mandated to monitor the recruitment and report to the House in 6 weeks

Its all about the Slots... smh

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 6:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
Abi make we tell *Anonymous* to get his phone number for us Make we wish him merry Christmas and happy new year in advance..... If we report him on Twitter to Anonymous, him matter don be enn grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Anniesmurf: 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
PrinceFola:
Abi make we tell *Anonymous* to get his phone number for us Make we wish him merry Christmas and happy new year in advance..... If we report him on Twitter to Anonymous, him matter don be enn grin grin grin grin grin
i agree
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 6:44pm On Dec 16, 2020
Let's all go to his Twitter page...

#sayNoToCancellationOfOurNIS&NSCDCCBTtest

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Makavelli099(m): 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2020
No need going to twitter, you are only giving the motion popularity which is not good for us..... Come to think of it,...let those with computer knowledge get shortlisted, afterall its a thing of merit, definitely computer knowledge is an added advantage (merit)

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nuradeen011(m): 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
PrinceFola:
Let's all go to his Twitter page...
#sayNoToCancellationOfOurNIS&NSCDCCBTtest
https://mobile.twitter.com/HafizKawu/status/1113089203678707712 use the above link to call this idiot to order like I just did

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
mimick:
Daily Post Nigeria

NEWS

Published

on

December 16, 2020

If not that the guy has ulterior motive, what did NPF use to recruit constables. All they want is a situation where they can share everything between themselves and leave the ordinary Nigerian with nothing. Shame!

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nuradeen011(m): 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
Makavelli099:
No need going to twitter, you are only giving the motion popularity which is not good for us..... Come to think of it,...let those with computer knowledge get shortlisted, afterall its a thing of merit, definitely computer knowledge is an added advantage (merit)
so even think after the six weeks they gave the committee to investigate the ongoing recruitment your computer knowledge will save you

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
Makavelli099:
There's need bro, if care is not taken, those politicians will hijack everything bro...... W shouldn't give them any chance whatsoever..... The motion has already gathered momentum...... Let's use our weapon too which is social media... Some of the these Leaders and politicians do not mean well for common man like us bro.. all because the CBAT didn't favour there so called favoured candidate, you now calling for the whole cancellation! Who does that?? That's rubbish! Haba!

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
nuradeen011:

https://mobile.twitter.com/HafizKawu/status/1113089203678707712
use the above link to call this idiot to order like I just did
Okay bro.... Well-done
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by tombebia: 11:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
We know the part of the country that has refused to move forward in human and capital development. Always out to keep the rest of the country stagnant. Una weldone. And the part of the country always ready to lick asse$ gooood morning.

10 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Thanks2God: 1:08am On Dec 17, 2020
*House of Reps Resolution on NCDSC/NIS recruitment*

Hon. Hafiz Kuwa motion was for total cancellation/suspension of the CBAT exam.
But the House *Amended/Declined* his prayer of cancellation of the exam. And resolved that the *recruitment process to be investigated and monitored By house committee on interior and Federal character* And report back their finding to the house in 6Weeks

If you doubt this, kindly go back Daily post links. The early new has updated/Amended

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Thanks2God: 1:28am On Dec 17, 2020
Exam not cancelled as house of representatives order and investigation in to the recruitment process

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Etim238(m): 11:00am On Dec 17, 2020
6 weeks it too much... within 6 weeks this people will do and undo things.... may God frustrate their effort.
Thanks2God:
Exam not cancelled as house of representatives order and investigation in to the recruitment process
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by teemann24: 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2020
Pls house can a third class candidate get this job even if he has a demigod up there?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by lonikit: 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
teemann24:
Pls house can a third class candidate get this job even if he has a demigod up there?
even if u don't have a result
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ClassicJohn(m): 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
grin grin grin grin
lonikit:

even if u don't have a result
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by teddy77(m): 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
Got a course mate with 3rd class, dude is now an officer in fire service....there's no limit to what a sure demigod can do for you tho.

teemann24:

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by teemann24: 3:40am On Dec 18, 2020
Thx bro, u just rekindled my hope of getting this job... it's really disturbed me

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Cas49(m): 9:15am On Dec 18, 2020
Good morning

Sorry does anyone no anything about Nigerian National Park Service

Dr pay and how dey work?

Sorry for being this here oh..

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.