Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1184057 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Odisi92: 11:53pm On Dec 29, 2020
Odisi92:

Maybe I am also among dose "according to my source pple, as I bliv we all here should have a source"

Something z happening up dere in Abuja, it may or may not be announced ( Press Statement ), but b4 d end January something will happen.

ADVISE: For dose with one connect or the other don't hesitate to be in touch with Dem.

We have really tried but God will see us tru.

A source z saying b4 d end of January precisely 15th something will happen.
But I'm taking dix info with a healthy pinch of salt.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by casal: 7:04am On Dec 30, 2020
I'm thinking same thing here. I was not shortlisted but my source called me yesterday to however send my info for follow up
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Sharpson25(m): 8:48am On Dec 30, 2020
someone tell me the people see the invitation for exam is the same people for invite to documentation is the system for interior recruitment disamething with Nis 2018 and prison last recruitment and fire service last recruitment
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HarunaWest(m): 8:56am On Dec 30, 2020
Sharpson25:
someone tell me the people see the invitation for exam is the same people for invite to documentation is the system for interior recruitment disamething with Nis 2018 and prison last recruitment and fire service last recruitment
what are you typing dude.. You on some Colorado and roofies?

11 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Gabriel8003: 9:00am On Dec 30, 2020
come learn how to edit videos and create youtube videos your self for your channel and learn screen printing and cloths customising ..while promo last ..call MR.NASA 08180917160 ..one on one practical training ..lagos island ikoyi
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by oteikwu16(m): 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
Sharpson25:

wtf!
are u high on colorado?

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Sharpson25(m): 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
Result will be release very soon
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HarunaWest(m): 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
Sharpson25:
thanks for the heads up
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by damibjs: 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
Sharpson25:

U guyz have started with "SOON"

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
damibjs:

U guyz have started with "SOON"
lol leave am
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DEEKAH7(m): 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
Sharpson25:

Yo Bro, watsup nah... How e dey do you??
Type wetin person fit understand nah shuuuu

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Karac: 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
Sharpson25:

I think what he is trying to say is that the entirety of applicants who sat for the CBT will be invited for documentation, that the same system was adopted by the Ministry of Interior for previous recruitment exercises.

Well... fingers crossed sha.

6 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by casal: 11:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
I think what he is trying to say is that the entirety of applicants who sat for the CBT will be invited for documentation, that the same system was adopted by the Ministry of Interior for previous recruitment exercises.

Well... fingers crossed sha.

Correct interpretation bro.

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Amwitty(f): 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
Please guys who can help me I want to reprint my slip I can't find it please what do I do. Thanks
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by jeffsticky: 7:37am On Dec 31, 2020
Amwitty:
Please guys who can help me I want to reprint my slip I can't find it please what do I do. Thanks
It's easy but it's going to cost u money.
Get a computer guru that is good in editing

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Esji80(m): 9:18am On Dec 31, 2020
Amwitty:

Have you done it?

If no send me a DM
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by jeffsticky: 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2020
I'm presently in search of a demigod for this current recruitment. Incase anyone here have a demigod he's not using pls kindly connect me.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Fanelgroup(m): 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
jeffsticky:
I'm presently in search of a demigod for this current recruitment. Incase anyone here have a demigod he's not using pls kindly connect me.

Be careful for what you ask for, fraudsters full everywhere for naija

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Odisi92: 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2020
Fanelgroup:

Tell him
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by jeffsticky: 7:36am On Jan 01, 2021
Fanelgroup:

Hmmm my God help us all.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by jeffsticky: 7:38am On Jan 01, 2021
May the New year bring good fortunes to us all.
Happy new year guys.

7 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Odunayomi2: 8:14am On Jan 03, 2021
NIGERIA NEWS

NCS, NDLEA, NIS & NSCDC RECRUITMENT UPDATE: 2021 Budget Signed

Buhari warns Recruiting paramilitary organization to conclude all pending recruitment in the new month of 2021.

Deliver on targets or get sanctioned - president Buhari warns recruiting paramilitary organizations to conclude all pending recruitment in the new month of 2021.

President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday in Abuja issued stern warning to agencies of government saddled with generating revenue generation to work hard to meet their target.

The presidency also issued stern warning to Nigeria Customs Service, National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, Nigeria Immigration Service and Nigeria Service Civil Defense Corp to conclude all ongoing recruitments and proceed with her main function of generating revenue for the nation

Signing the 2021 Budget into law, the presidency wants all pending recruitments to come to an end as no further provision will be made for-Buhari December 2020 Meanwhile the said paramilitary units will present their budgets and forward it to the House of Assembly not later than the first quarter of 2021 for speedy passage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Makavelli099(m): 8:30am On Jan 03, 2021
Odunayomi2:
NIGERIA NEWS

NCS, NDLEA, NIS & NSCDC RECRUITMENT UPDATE: 2021 Budget Signed

Buhari warns Recruiting paramilitary organization to conclude all pending recruitment in the new month of 2021.

Deliver on targets or get sanctioned - president Buhari warns recruiting paramilitary organizations to conclude all pending recruitment in the new month of 2021.

President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday in Abuja issued stern warning to agencies of government saddled with generating revenue generation to work hard to meet their target.

The presidency also issued stern warning to Nigeria Customs Service, National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, Nigeria Immigration Service and Nigeria Service Civil Defense Corp to conclude all ongoing recruitments and proceed with her main function of generating revenue for the nation

Signing the 2021 Budget into law, the presidency wants all pending recruitments to come to an end as no further provision will be made for-Buhari December 2020 Meanwhile the said paramilitary units will present their budgets and forward it to the House of Assembly not later than the first quarter of 2021 for speedy passage.
source please
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by UncleSnr(m): 12:26am On Jan 04, 2021
Makavelli099:
source please
I no fit lie give you, I been dey aso rock the day wey him talk am.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 6:01am On Jan 04, 2021
Makavelli099:
source please
I go dey lie give you? grin
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Karac: 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2021
Debbie1989:

Job Title: Contact center agent
Job Location: Lagos
Industry: Banking

Summary:
We are currently recruiting Contact Center Agents for a reputable bank. H/She will be the liaison between the bank and its current and potential customers as well as able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behaviour.

Responsibilities:
• Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
• Following call center “scripts” when handling different topics.
• Identifying customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions.
• Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
• Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise.

Requirements:
• BSc/HND. in any discipline.
• 28 years old and below.
• Excellent spoken English with impressive interpersonal skills.

Qualified and interested persons should apply through the link:
https://forms.gle/PBm56cwZJqtomwrH9

Thank you. Please do you have direct link for this job, if you could be of assistance in getting it. I applied for Contact Centre Agent.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by esit1001: 6:19am On Jan 05, 2021
This post is not meant to be here pls.
Any info here in this forum should be strictly for one purpose... NSCDC. Thanks

Debbie1989:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Function: Sales/Marketing

Job Responsibilities:
• Identify and understand the need of the Customer.
• Sell the Banks Products proactively to new/prospective customers.
• Participate in tactical sales/marketing activities.
• Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to Direct Sales Manager.
• Participate in weekly/monthly sales performance review meetings.

Qualifications and Requirements
• 30 years and below.
• BSC/HND in any relevant discipline.
• Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.

Qualified and Interested candidates should apply through this link:
https://forms.gle/yZhUgbttKV797SWdA

Job Title: Bank Teller

Job Responsibilities
• Assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
• Informing customers about bank products and services.
• Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, bank supplies, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.

Job Requirements
• OND only in any field.
• Must not be more than 27 years old.
• Cash handling experience and on-the-job training may be required.

Qualified and Interested candidates should please apply through this link below:
https://forms.gle/C5BfWAeYmV4Sr5Zv9

Job Title: Contact center agent

Summary:
We are currently recruiting Contact Center Agents for a reputable bank. H/She will be the liaison between the bank and its current and potential customers as well as able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behaviour.

Responsibilities:
• Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
• Following call center “scripts” when handling different topics.
• Identifying customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions.
• Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
• Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise.

Requirements:
• BSc/HND. in any discipline.
• 28 years old and below.
• Excellent spoken English with impressive interpersonal skills.

Qualified and interested persons should apply through the link:
https://forms.gle/PBm56cwZJqtomwrH9

Job Title: Service Executives (SE)
Industry: Banking/ Financial Instiution

Job Description
* Attend to customers inquiries promptly and efficiently.
* Taking deposit from customers and crediting their accounts respectively.
* Collection and posting of dividend warrant.
* Processing of cheque lodgment for local and central clearing
* Opening of Savings and Current Accounts.
* Calling of tellers transaction on daily basis.
* Posting of profit and loss account.

Educational Qualification
* BSC or HND only (Minimum of Second Class Lower or Lower Credit)
* Not more than 27 years
* Experience in the banking industry will be an added advantage.

Qualified and interested candidates should please apply through the link below:
https://forms.gle/gVQUBAiWFtw8wVCk8
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by lonikit: 9:49am On Jan 06, 2021
I think they are working on the site now. somethings have changed on the site. let's keep hope alive.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by jeffsticky: 11:10am On Jan 06, 2021
lonikit:
I think they are working on the site now. somethings have changed on the site. let's keep hope alive.
My guy nothing has change on the site.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 11:55am On Jan 06, 2021
jeffsticky:

My guy nothing has change on the site.
lol u wicked.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nuradeen011(m): 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
lonikit:
what do you observe?

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.