Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1185032 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by oteikwu16(m): 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
[quote author=Sarkinaska post=106459092]Guys my job hunt is over from here i have gotten a job offer yesterday! I wish you all the very best...
[/quote

Congratulations, I tap into your testimony.

May God come through for us that are still job hunting IJN!

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Sarkinaska(m): 7:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ameen
[quote author=oteikwu16 post=106473053][/quote]
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Sarkinaska(m): 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
Yeah

cesil26:
Congratulations...

Done and Dusted with Civil Defence and FG job right thag comes with Job security right?

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Topdaddy(m): 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
Congratulations man.. am happy for u

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ObiaboAdoka(m): 5:31am On Oct 06, 2021
Sarkinaska:
Guys my job hunt is over from here i have gotten a job offer yesterday! I wish you all the very best...
Congratulations. I tap into your testimony that mine will be out before the end of this month. Amen.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danlex: 2:17pm On Oct 06, 2021
It exactly 6 weeks Nscdc done with physical screaninng and up till this moment both the board and Nscdc have not come out and address the Nigeria youth that have interest in working in the organization on the way forward regarding the documentation. The recruitment that started since 2019 even b4 the NIS recruitment and the board have concluded NIS. What is holding NSCDC recruitment till now? Copied.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
Danlex:
It exactly 6 weeks Nscdc done with physical screaninng and up till this moment both the board and Nscdc have not come out and address the Nigeria youth that have interest in working in the organization on the way forward regarding the documentation. The recruitment that started since 2019 even b4 the NIS recruitment and the board have concluded NIS. What is holding NSCDC recruitment till now? Copied.
The matter get as e be o

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2021
Danlex:

E remain four days!
NIS successful applicants had their documentation six weeks and four days after screening. Hopefully, we should hear something positive from them next week.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2021
Epistasis:

E remain four days!
NIS successful applicants had their documentation six weeks and four days after screening. Hopefully, we should hear something positive from them next week.
We really hope so cos with the look of things, everywhere just dry...
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by carmaldyn: 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2021
Danlex:

Thanks for posting it here. It my write up
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Sharpson25(m): 7:32am On Oct 07, 2021
Any news about nscdc final list ?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 8:02am On Oct 07, 2021
Sharpson25:
No news yet, next week hopefully.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Omobabaemili(m): 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
Sharpson25:
next year
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Explicit02: 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
Omobabaemili:
next year
let's be positive.. this year is certain

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Benardekene: 2:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
Of cause.lets keep praying for this month

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
Dannyxy:
Guys... you will be called for documentation soon just be calm at this point, when the exact date is fixed I will inform you.

Meanwhile, portal would be open for new registration and another recruitment process next month, for those that might need the info.

For civil defence...

Good afternoon sir, guess you're doing well boss.... Please is there any update for us as per NSCDC documentation? October is going gradually as previous months too..... Thanks in anticipation for your response.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Uzosaint(m): 2:35pm On Oct 09, 2021
Mr Danny Good day, please update if any date has been fixed for new online registration@Civildefense recruitment as u stated earlier.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ameenullerhh: 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
Dannyxy:
Guys... you will be called for documentation soon just be calm at this point, when the exact date is fixed I will inform you.

Meanwhile, portal would be open for new registration and another recruitment process next month, for those that might need the info.

For civil defence...

Mr. Dannyxy, hope this meets you well. Please any update as regards final list and documentation? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by cleish(m): 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2021
Guys just be calm, Emoluments of officers and men is ongoing, hopefully they should be done by next week.

If all things been the same, announcement should be done from 18th and the documentation after sallah holiday.....
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
cleish:
Guys just be calm, Emoluments of officers and men is ongoing, hopefully they should be done by next week.

If all things been the same, announcement should be done from 18th and the documentation after sallah holiday.....
which sallah holiday again bro
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by humbleself242(m): 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
E be like say you want kill person... Next year kee

Omobabaemili:
next year
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Omobabaemili(m): 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
cleish:

sallah holiday?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by humbleself242(m): 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2021
Somebodyshouldpls attend to this

PrinceFola:
Good afternoon sir, guess you're doing well boss.... Please is there any update for us as per NSCDC documentation? October is going gradually as previous months too..... Thanks in anticipation for your response.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by humbleself242(m): 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
Amin ooooo

quote author=Benardekene post=106528049]Of cause.lets keep praying for this month[/quote]

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by humbleself242(m): 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
I can't wait to see the list oooo

carmaldyn:

Thanks for posting it here. It my write up
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by humbleself242(m): 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
I can't wait bro

quote author=Epistasis post=106501587]

E remain four days!
NIS successful applicants had their documentation six weeks and four days after screening. Hopefully, we should hear something positive from them next week. [/quote]
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by carmaldyn: 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2021
[quote author=cleish post=106589939]Guys just be calm, Emoluments of officers and men is ongoing, hopefully they should be done by next week.

If all things been the same, announcement should be done from 18th and the documentation after sallah holiday.....[/quote

It will end tomorrow not next week has speculated in there internal mermo

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by cleish(m): 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2021
PrinceFola:
which sallah holiday again bro

There's going to be public holiday for the year Eld Maulud..
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by cleish(m): 5:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
carmaldyn
Yeah, but there's provision for extension of days under certain probabilities.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by cleish(m): 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
Omobabaemili:
sallah holiday?

Public holiday for Eld Maulud on 19th this month.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by carmaldyn: 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2021
cleish:

Yeah, but there's provision for extension of days under certain probabilities.

Ok. This waiting done tired person and nobody have information regarding the actual date for documentation
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2021
cleish:

There's going to be public holiday for the year Eld Maulud..
Okay bro....

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.