Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,152 members, 7,864,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

‘I Did Not Rape Her, She Only Enjoyed Making Love With Me’ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Did Not Rape Her, She Only Enjoyed Making Love With Me’ (681 Views)

Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her / Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Did Not Rape Her, She Only Enjoyed Making Love With Me’ by Gemid94(m): 10:51am On Aug 09, 2019
A 24-year-old man, Chimezie Solomon, has denied having unlawful carnal knowledge of a 16-year-old girl, whose identity the police protected, saying she was his girlfriend who enjoyed making love with him.

The police had yesterday dragged Solomon before an Ogba chief magistrate court, Lagos, for rape and abduction.

The police alleged that the accused person harboured the teenager in his house, located at Yusuf Street, Ejigbo, Lagos, without the knowledge of her parents and was having carnal knowledge of her for about a week.

Read more at: http://community.vanguardngr.com/profiles/blogs/i-did-not-rape-her-she-only-enjoyed-making-love-with-me

Re: ‘I Did Not Rape Her, She Only Enjoyed Making Love With Me’ by BlackfireX: 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2019
Dump the idiot among Hot gay men .....

After 2 weeks he will tell the truth.
Re: ‘I Did Not Rape Her, She Only Enjoyed Making Love With Me’ by OgbanjeProphet: 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
Girl ran away from home to a boy to collect prick. Her parents decided to transfer the punishment of her actions on a poor boy.

Sorry for the poor boy.

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Raped And Molested, CHTA 17 Years Old Girl / The Most Wicked Monarch In World History / Boy Kills Himself After Classmates Post Screenshots Exposing Him As Bisexual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.