Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence (31795 Views)

Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions / Betty Akeredolu Speaks On Imo-East Senatorial Primaries, Says Election Not Held / Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2019
Cousin9999:

That's a fair argument. However, think about the effect of these attacks on communities and young women. It's not just the girls.

People don't feel their kids are safe, young women don't feel safe, and community leaders feel it's a lost cause. Then they all leave. They take their talent and work ethic to another country; brain drain. Then communities get worse.
the issue of rape is highly over exaggerated. How many boys can singlehandedly rape a girl without a weapon and how many boys walk around with weapons?
If you say sexual assault like indecent touching and groping I'd agree but rape is so difficult in fact fuccking your own girlfriend when she is not in the is so difficult despite her already opening her legs talk less of struggling to keep someone down, trying to open her leg and then penetrating. Don't bring that stupid feminist's fake 1in 4 bullshitt here
Re: Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
laudate:

Use your brains, please! angry Is it in all rape cases, that the man or the perpetrator is armed? What about cases of date rape, where a woman is attacked by someone she knows?

At least, with some knowledge of martial arts, she might be able to knock her assailant off balance and get valuable minutes to escape, or yell for help! shocked
lilbest4:
the issue of rape is highly over exaggerated. How many boys can singlehandedly rape a girl without a weapon and how many boys walk around with weapons?
If you say sexual assault like indecent touching and groping I'd agree but rape is so difficult in fact fuccking your own girlfriend when she is not in the in the mood is so difficult despite her already opening her legs talk less of struggling to keep someone down, trying to open her leg and then penetrating. Don't bring that stupid feminist's fake 4 in 1 bullshitt here
Re: Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence by laudate: 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2019
lilbest4:
fools will say you are blaming victims. The problem is that 80% of the world population has gone mad. People don't have sense again they just want to appear woke
Yeah....we can all see you are part of the 80% of the world population that has gone mad, like you said.
Re: Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence by koyyess: 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2019
That's a good idea.

Ladies, if you find your self not having much strength defending yourself, use the remaining strength you have to get behind him, jump on his body from the back, put your legs around his waist and use your hands to scratch his eyes out.

Be very fast in doing this.

Come and testify later.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 09, 2019
laudate:

Yeah....we can all see you are part of the 80% of the world population that has gone mad, like you said.
fucck off my friend
Re: Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence by laudate: 6:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
lilbest4:
fucck off my friend

Re: Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence by sreamsense: 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2019
candygist:

How is this a misplace priorities please? If developed countries can train females on Taekwandoo what is wrong if she decide to do same. You only know how to complain but you can't come up with a solution. You even sound like a rapist to me

Can you read and understand at all? You are too dull to comprehend the solution i suggested. With your Taekwandoo skill, you want to fight somebody with gun and knife? You think an harmed rapist will allow you to exhibit 1/3rd of your Taekwandoo skill before you hear "tahoo, tahoo...", beside the rapist might even be a better fighter in some cases. Nothwithstanding, open your brain and mind to see solution i suggested and if you have ever seen real life nigerian fighters and Chineese Taekwandoo experts fighting before you will know that practically, it will have little impact

...You even sound like a rapist to me
...because that is the only "sound" your "dull and dead brain" can comprehend from relayed info via your overlaped-ear.
Re: Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 09, 2019
this is a good step in the right direction. apart from self defence against rapist this takwando will also keep d ladies fit. many of our ladies should engage more in exercise and body fitness cos too much sedentary life kills d body .
Re: Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
sreamsense:

Can you read and understand at all? You are too dull to comprehend the solution i suggested. With your Taekwandoo skill, you want to fight somebody with gun and knife? You think an harmed rapist will allow you to exhibit 1/3rd of your Taekwandoo skill before you hear "tahoo, tahoo...", beside the rapist might even be a better fighter in some cases. Nothwithstanding, open your brain and mind to see solution i suggested and if you have ever seen real life nigerian fighters and Chineese Taekwandoo experts fighting before you will know that practically, it will have little impact
not all rapist use guns.there some who use their sheer body size to overpower d woman.u can imagine a man sized like andre the giant or big show using his body to overcome a petite lady like toke markinwa. now if toke markinwa had some takwando and akkido skiils she had use it to protect herself against rape from a man sized like andre de giant.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
koyyess:
That's a good idea.

Ladies, if you find your self not having much strength defending yourself, use the remaining strength you have to get behind him, jump on his body from the back, put your legs around his waist and use your hands to scratch his eyes out.

Be very fast in doing this.

Come and testify later.
or grab his balls and squeeze hard.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence by meobizy(f): 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2019
Taekwon-wetin? She better save up money to import Cain Velasquez to teach those women MMA. The guy needs the money and exposure. One form of martial arts is not enough for all situations. If she can’t raise the money then she should bring Bash Ali back from retirement because boxing is the second best martial art.
Re: Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence by Cousin9999: 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2019
laudate:

It specifically mentions Taekwondo kicks....and also says that they use a variety of martial arts styles. Or you didn't see that part in your bid to hide your silliness? shocked At first, you claimed that developed countries do not use "martial arts," except in films and sports. This was debunked. And you are now trying to do damage control, by limiting it to judo, karate and taekwando...

You're trolling, man. You can't be this dumb. Go sit down. lol
Re: Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence by Cousin9999: 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
lilbest4:
If you say sexual assault like indecent touching and groping I'd agree but rape is so difficult in fact fuccking your own girlfriend when she is not in the is so difficult despite her already opening her legs talk less of struggling to keep someone down, trying to open her leg and then penetrating. Don't bring that stupid feminist's fake 4 in 1 bullshitt here

So basically you can't get any cheeks and now you're mad at all women. lol
Re: Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence by Myhusband(m): 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
laudate:

There are reports of women wearing Hijabs in IDP camps being raped. Were they not decently dressed, too?? shocked

we are talking about human, you're talking of abokii ladies that are mostly force into marriage

seems ya brain is nut
Re: Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
Cousin9999:

So basically you can't get any cheeks and now you're mad at all women. lol
lol you are sounding like a broken record. A girl is currently lying close to me right now should I snap and send it to you?
Debunking fake stats is not equivalent to being mad at a certain gender. But I don't expect any better from an airhead whose only self worth comes from swallowing narratives of retarded degenerates from the west
Re: Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence by Cousin9999: 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2019
lilbest4:
lol you are sounding like a broken record. A girl is currently lying close to me right now should I snap and send it to you?
Debunking fake stats is not equivalent to being mad at a certain gender. But I don't expect any better from an airhead whose only self worth comes from swallowing narratives of retarded degenerates from the west

lol There's no woman with you.

You have no idea what I believe or who I am. You're too busy ranting about women because clearly you're angry at all women. Calm down, Bitter Ben.

I simply stated the broad potential impact of sex crimes, and you threw a temper tantrum. There is no narrative.
Re: Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2019
grin
Re: Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence by Cousin9999: 11:24pm On Aug 09, 2019
lilbest4:
lol. Take this little F and fucck off, smallie

lol That's a nice wig over a wig head.

If that's an actual woman
Re: Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 09, 2019
Cousin9999:

lol That's a nice wig over a wig head.

If that's an actual woman
[img]http://media3./media/7NbNXY0hXaBWw/source.gif[/img]
hahahaha you are a real degenerate. What would I need a wig for? Go masturbate and sleep loser
That girl and I have been together since 2015. I see why you're so miserable, lonely fool looking for people to blame for her sad life
Re: Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence by Cousin9999: 11:34pm On Aug 09, 2019
lilbest4:
hahahaha you are a real degenerate. What would I need a wig for? Go masturbate and sleep loser

I found your girlfriend. lol

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1169/7194/products/4_4cc0fa06-a5d5-42be-bf45-c6dd061c71cf_grande.jpg?v=1527708361

I'm just joking, man. Don't take it serious.
Re: Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence by piagetskinner(m): 11:57pm On Aug 09, 2019
Y not buy them pepper sprays
Re: Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence by laudate: 1:58am On Aug 10, 2019
Myhusband:
.we are talking about human, you're talking of abokii ladies that are mostly force into marriage

seems ya brain is nut
E be like say dem swear for you! sad
Re: Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence by laudate: 2:00am On Aug 10, 2019
Cousin9999:
You're trolling, man. You can't be this dumb. Go sit down. lol

Re: Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence by Myhusband(m): 7:26am On Aug 10, 2019
laudate:

E be like say dem swear for you! sad

do you when abokii ladies have been chopping non mutual seex ? and forceful marriage

you need to dial ya surgeon number asap
Re: Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence by candygist: 8:13am On Aug 10, 2019
sreamsense:

...because that is the only "sound" your "dull and dead brain" can comprehend from relayed info via your overlaped-ear.

You are just another dull black man who doesn't think beyond is scoop. If taekwandoo is useless as you think. Then developed countries don't know what they are doing by teaching boys and girls the skill . You better explore ND stop this your black man reasoning

1 Like

Re: Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence by sreamsense: 11:03am On Aug 10, 2019
candygist:

You are just another dull black man who doesn't think beyond is scoop. If taekwandoo is useless as you think. Then developed countries don't know what they are doing by teaching boys and girls the skill . You better explore ND stop this your black man reasoning

Is there anybody that can help you improve this your dull brain even for just 5 mins at least to comprehend simple message first ? You just opened your mouth without understanding the message? Is there any place i mentioned or implied "useless"? First, you said i didn't offer solution, i refered you back to solutions i suggested, second, you said i refered to it as 'useless', where? how? You are too dull beyond repair! Believe me. Go and learn the meaning of " misplaced priority", @ moment when government is struggling to pay workers, we better look for more viable solution rather than wasting money on less effective method. I suggested technologies at moment relating to fighting rape cases because it is cost effective on the long run, in advanced countries you are refering to (i.e America) cases relating to gun shooting and knife, how many have been dislodged by Taekwandoo experts and has it ever reduced rape cases in America not to even talk of indiscriminate shooting?
Why has Taekwandoo not reduced rape cases in America? So, we can change the approach for now by investing on related technologies instead, but not that is useless as your brain interepreted. Feed your dull brain with these:

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-news-number-rapes-reported-rises-20180924-story.html

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/national-international/FBI-Report-Shows-Almost-20-Percent-Increase-in-Rape-Reports-495065881.html
Re: Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence by laudate: 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
Myhusband:
do you when abokii ladies have been chopping non mutual seex ? and forceful marriage

you need to dial ya surgeon number asap

Re: Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence by candygist: 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
sreamsense:

Is there anybody that can help you improve this your dull brain even for just 5 mins at least to comprehend simple message first ? You just opened your mouth without understanding the message? Is there any place i mentioned or implied "useless"? First, you said i didn't offer solution, i refered you back to solutions i suggested, second, you said i refered to it as 'useless', where? how? You are too dull beyond repair! Believe me. Go and learn the meaning of " misplaced priority", @ moment when government is struggling to pay workers, we better look for more viable solution rather than wasting money on less effective method. I suggested technologies at moment relating to fighting rape cases because it is cost effective on the long run, in advanced countries you are refering to (i.e America) cases relating to gun shooting and knife, how many have been dislodged by Taekwandoo experts and has it ever reduced rape cases in America not to even talk of indiscriminate shooting?
Why has Taekwandoo not reduced rape cases in America? So, we can change the approach for now by investing on related technologies instead, but not that is useless as your brain interepreted. Feed your dull brain with these:

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-news-number-rapes-reported-rises-20180924-story.html

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/national-international/FBI-Report-Shows-Almost-20-Percent-Increase-in-Rape-Reports-495065881.html

You are just too dump to make common sense.
The first lady of ondo state as stated that the case of rape is getting high in the state and she says she will like to train ladies on how to defend them self by teaching them takwando skills for self defence which to me is not a bad idea. You said its a misplaced priority, How ? Are you expecting her to just cross her legs and do nothing ?
How will technology tackle rape abeg ? If Nigeria govt can't even use the same tech to fight insecurity since I was born up till date.

Your brain still came up with a stupid excuse that Nigeria govt is struggling to pay workers and to you that should be talked first.

Incase you can't read well. The first lady of Ondo state as taking it upon herself to train ladies in Indo state on how to defend them self since the security men can't stand up to their duty. It's not a bad idea to me and If you think it is, keep arguing with your dull brain and mind. I rest my case
Re: Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence by YoungLionken(m): 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
Cousin9999:

That's a fair argument. However, think about the effect of these attacks on communities and young women. It's not just the girls.

People don't feel their kids are safe, young women don't feel safe, and community leaders feel it's a lost cause. Then they all leave. They take their talent and work ethic to another country; brain drain. Then communities get worse.

That's why we have the NPF;SARS, Civil Defence, DSS, local vigilantes..

Not some taekwando that won't stay for long..

People relocate from the country simply because of mass corruption that begets plights, turbulence, anarchy, insecurity, etc, fix corruption and watch everything fall into place..

I however, like your analysis, thanks...
Re: Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence by orunto27: 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2019
Madam employ Teakwando Teachers for all Secondary & Thirtiary Institutions in Ondo States to train the girls.
Re: Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence by Myhusband(m): 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2019
[quote author=laudate post=81128756][/quote]

irony of life. someone with zero sense is accusing a psychotherapist of not having common sense

if you care to know I install common sense in empty head like yours free of charge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom @ 34: Osinbajo Commissions Dakkada Towers, Flags Off Dakkada Luxury / Nigerians Can Now Apply For Houses Built Under FG National Housing Programme / Bamise Ayanwole: Soldiers, Police Take Over Ojota Park Over Planned Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.