Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

In Need Of Advice From Wives And Mothers - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Need Of Advice From Wives And Mothers (2545 Views)

Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? / Nigerian Man Celebrates Sallah With His Three Wives And 19 Children (photos) / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Need Of Advice From Wives And Mothers by nams77: 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
LadySarah:

Yesoo,i Dont want to type epistle If not You will close this matter but for inlaws sake,let her come.Do your best as If She is Yours (Its difficult but possible )and let your Dh be the one to compain.When he starts Dont put mouthoo until he says i Dont want again. grin grin

My former who was fourteen swept House Once in a week,would give My kids food with unwashed plates from the sink so he wont wash plenty.Put them in a potty that poo was in cry cry,just yo stay with them from 3pm-5pm.after School hrs till when i Come back.If i list items broken/destroyed You will cry for me.Its Their age and Very normal for it to happen.

It was Dh that said he was tired.He went to School from day one to the week he left and Unless i told you,looked not differnt from My kids cos he is blood.The day he left he cried but My mind was up and i didnt want to flog anybody's child.

Now My kids are 3;4,2 and 6 wk old, we have nobody and we are happy. grin grin.For 6 mths now,My House has had calm kiss kiss kisssweet calm
Why is so difficult for women to love other kids that's not theirs? I have noticed this Times without number! I adore all children irrespective of any parameters.
I have said that when i am far gone in age and my kids have left home, i will go and adopt some kids and give them a future.
Women sef! Being petty over everything.

Cc. Accidiosis
Re: In Need Of Advice From Wives And Mothers by Florence725: 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
Well i have come to update this thread. The lady came registered her in lesson which she took for granted. go today, tomorrow she will tell you she is not going. Started making bad friends for just the short period she stayed. She came with tattered clothes and rags as pants. Got new sets for her. A big tin of milk i get she will finish it within two days. note this is something she cannot even eat at home. I talk and talk, shout, advice but she wouldnt listen. She will say im sorry ma i will say no problem this is food you can eat as much as you want but please food must not waste people are hungry outside...The people around even noticed her misbehaving and adviced me. well me i pity people a lot. After one Month she stayed, hubby told her she is going back home she was crying didnt want to go again. Begging to stay back as for me, my mind was made up. Baby is doing well in creche and since she left, her mum only called me once to say thank you that her daughter is refreshed...the girl in question is not smart to even carry phone to call me and say thank you ma. Anyways all i did was for God i didnt do anything in order to get help in return. It is God that rewards.....

I asked her why she want to stay back she said her mum always tell her no money and that to eat is a problem. well i had pity on her but my pity should not put me in trouble. she is better off with her parents, she is young and will decide on her own when she grows up. In all, i say thank you Jesus... grin grin grin
Re: In Need Of Advice From Wives And Mothers by ahnie: 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2019
Guess we can all finally bow our heads and say the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ and go home!
Re: In Need Of Advice From Wives And Mothers by LadySarah: 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
Florence725:
Well i have come to update this thread. The lady came registered her in lesson which she took for granted. go today, tomorrow she will tell you she is not going. Started making bad friends for just the short period she stayed. She came with tattered clothes and rags as pants. Got new sets for her. A big tin of milk i get she will finish it within two days. note this is something she cannot even eat at home. I talk and talk, shout, advice but she wouldnt listen. She will say im sorry ma i will say no problem this is food you can eat as much as you want but please food must not waste people are hungry outside...The people around even noticed her misbehaving and adviced me. well me i pity people a lot. After one Month she stayed, hubby told her she is going back home she was crying didnt want to go again. Begging to stay back as for me, my mind was made up. Baby is doing well in creche and since she left, her mum only called me once to say thank you that her daughter is refreshed...the girl in question is not smart to even carry phone to call me and say thank you ma. Anyways all i did was for God i didnt do anything in order to get help in return. It is God that rewards.....

I asked her why she want to stay back she said her mum always tell her no money and that to eat is a problem. well i had pity on her but my pity should not put me in trouble. she is better off with her parents, she is young and will decide on her own when she grows up. In all, i say thank you Jesus... grin grin grin

I did say it earlier.
but help out occassionally especially in the area of education.

If they say She is in school,get the schools acc no and pay directly to them.

God will help us all.
Re: In Need Of Advice From Wives And Mothers by LadySarah: 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
nams77:

Why is so difficult for women to love other kids that's not theirs? I have noticed this Times without number! I adore all children irrespective of any parameters.
I have said that when i am far gone in age and my kids have left home, i will go and adopt some kids and give them a future.
Women sef! Being petty over everything.

Cc. Accidiosis

Just seeing this.
Its not being petty .for me the child is underaged.If You insist on an older person,family will talk.
Anytype of discipline might be grossly misundertood and Lastly some are already streetsmart and would be a huge influence on ur kids when u r not home undecided undecided

You cant hqve someone better than me.Yes
i'm Very humane and ppl Always take advantage of it.My former aide will boldly bear me witness. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Fallen Head Over Heels In Love With Someone Who Never Loved You / Would You Support Your Adopted Children's Decision To Locate Their Birth Parents / Sick Of The Brain Fog, Time For Change. Stop Wanking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.