Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

I Need Your Advice. Please Don't Ignore! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice. Please Don't Ignore! (1864 Views)

I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. / I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him / My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Need Your Advice. Please Don't Ignore! by JoshuaAkinmi(m): 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
akinwale701:
Good day to you good people of Nairaland, I am in some form of confusion right now. I really need your advice about my personal issues which have been bothering my mind so far. It's about how I am going to do it (life) after NYSC. I am a 2018 Batch C Stream 2 Corps Member and my POP is slated for October 15th this year. Now, my fear is how life would be after NYSC. To be sincere, I am really afraid as I have a lot of people looking up to me (I have 3 siblings). I am the only one out of the 4 children in my family who is opportune to be educated up to tertiary level (I graduated from OAU, studied Management and Accounting with Second Class (Upper Division)). Lest I forget, I planned to save up to N200,000 during my service year and I have, out of struggling, saved a sum of N150,000 even though it has not been easy. The problem I have now is how to even spend the money wisely to yield more after my service period. I am currently serving in Osun State and I am based in Ibadan, Oyo State. Please, I need your advice on what business to do.
NB: I am not a lazy person, I can do anything LEGAL to make money. I only need the right business ideas and your candid advice. Thanks.

I'm sorry if this is not the right section to post this.
chat me up on WhatsApp. I will tell u a very profitable business I can do with that 150k and u will be seeing at least 10k every dey legit trade business. 08138803091.
Re: I Need Your Advice. Please Don't Ignore! by Uchefrancis16(m): 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
nicerod:
Bro open mutual funds accounts till u are able to figure out what u want to do with the money I will advised u to spread it across like

Arm

United capital

Axa

Fbn capital
Leadway
Afrivestostor
Investmentone pls avoided stanbic
Cos the won't remit ur accrued interests talking from experience.

Acquired more skills and try and think on how to improve the means u got the N150k

Datsall from me

Pls do you mind explaining what you mean by stanbic not remitting accrued interests? you mean after earning money and you want to withdraw, they wont pay the interests? I dont understand.

thank you
Re: I Need Your Advice. Please Don't Ignore! by Nephilim: 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
akinwale701:
Good day to you good people of Nairaland, I am in some form of confusion right now. I really need your advice about my personal issues which have been bothering my mind so far. It's about how I am going to do it (life) after NYSC. I am a 2018 Batch C Stream 2 Corps Member and my POP is slated for October 15th this year. Now, my fear is how life would be after NYSC. To be sincere, I am really afraid as I have a lot of people looking up to me (I have 3 siblings). I am the only one out of the 4 children in my family who is opportune to be educated up to tertiary level (I graduated from OAU, studied Management and Accounting with Second Class (Upper Division)). Lest I forget, I planned to save up to N200,000 during my service year and I have, out of struggling, saved a sum of N150,000 even though it has not been easy. The problem I have now is how to even spend the money wisely to yield more after my service period. I am currently serving in Osun State and I am based in Ibadan, Oyo State. Please, I need your advice on what business to do.
NB: I am not a lazy person, I can do anything LEGAL to make money. I only need the right business ideas and your candid advice. Thanks.

I'm sorry if this is not the right section to post this.
invest it in business, possibly do forex! And you'll be getting monthly roi why you source out for more money. You can pm me for more info.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Your Hubby Tells You “You Just Dey Show Yourself” / ... / DNA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.