Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" (51590 Views)

Actress Anita Joseph Shows Of Her Look Alike Big Sister - Pictures / Busty Actress, Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Massive Boobs In Bedroom Photo / Actress, Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Davido Look Alike Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by MartinsD12(m): 9:23am On Aug 10, 2019
GisterBlogger:
Anita Joseph finally showed off her boyfriend on Instagram months after she was spotted in a bathtub with a mysterious man.

Describing her boyfriend as her 'King man and the man behind her smile', Anita Joseph added that he is the most handsome man in the world. She wrote;

The microphone magician “
My King MAN
The choosen One
The best of the Best
My Brownskin Man
Obim Nwokeoma Nkem Dimkpa
My Love the Most handsome man in the whole world
the man behind my Smile.

She also shared a loved up video which came with the caption;

MY Men
MY Heart
MY Home
@realmcfish you want egg sauce too

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/the-man-behind-my-smile-anita-joseph-finally-shows-off-her-boyfriend
All is nothing but for sex, the guy is a intimacy gadget
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by victorian(f): 9:23am On Aug 10, 2019
jayson87:
Anita almost 50 and she's acting like someone who got promotion past her youth years! so distasteful. She should learn to act her age

So she because u feel she's almost 50. She must not feel or fall in love?

Rubbish!
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by Jloveme(m): 9:25am On Aug 10, 2019
GisterBlogger:
Anita Joseph finally showed off her boyfriend on Instagram months after she was spotted in a bathtub with a mysterious man.

Describing her boyfriend as her 'King man and the man behind her smile', Anita Joseph added that he is the most handsome man in the world. She wrote;

My King MAN
The choosen One
The best of the Best
My Brownskin Man
the man behind my Smile.

MY Men
MY Heart
MY Home

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/the-man-behind-my-smile-anita-joseph-finally-shows-off-her-boyfriend

This is girl & attention be like 5&6..Disgusting thing is she see herself as the most beautiful lady in nollywood! With that her irritating iboishhhh accent!
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by Suspect33(m): 9:38am On Aug 10, 2019
Yoloboy098:
What these dumb women don't know is that , Men don dey wise up, We don know say when women begin praise us like this , na Major scam.. Na our money dey talk .. If the bobo no dey drop mullah, it's a fact, he can't be the one behind ur smile..

Women instead of praising us , Be supportive to us.. Praising us don cast, Be Supportive to a man wey dey do u well, that one go make us know say we no dey spend money in vein
praise o, support o, I'm sha not spending anything
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by etrange: 10:04am On Aug 10, 2019
jayson87:
Anita almost 50 and she's acting like someone who got promotion past her youth years! so distasteful. She should learn to act her age

All these ageists on NL sef!

If she's 50 nko? So what? Should tie wrapper and gele so she'll act her age as you have perceived and defined it in your closed mind?

Everyone is as old as they feel. Let people be themselves and live their lives as they deem fit. Don't tell people how to behave, dress, etc based on your numerous societal cages built on age, gender, religion, status, etc...
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by scobyy2007: 10:13am On Aug 10, 2019
My own is the best...my heart stopped beating immediately I read this post. Hence, I'm now immortal

Bossontop:

Ur own even small sef,.....as i read this post out loud inside my car all of a sudden then car just told me it was very happy and i will not have to buy fuel again ever.....I'm so happy

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by fortunechy(m): 10:44am On Aug 10, 2019
So, this small boy she dey date..... he's her toy and not her boyfriend
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 10, 2019
60% of comments is considering the guy's Joystick in Anita Joseph's Joytube!!!! Interesting!!!

She deserves to be happy anyway!
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by boban007: 10:51am On Aug 10, 2019
bonaventure73:
better hold this one tight... even with charm.
evening is coming
Na so TONTO DIKE do Churchill that time.all these town girls when dem they look for something dem go dey pretend.once them get am, na that time u go know say khaki no be leather.
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by currencyz22: 11:05am On Aug 10, 2019
I was hoping to see MI abaga cause he is the only microphone magician I know any other is counterfeit
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by Nature8(m): 11:19am On Aug 10, 2019
GisterBlogger:

My King MAN
The choosen One
The best of the Best
My Brownskin Man
the man behind my Smile.

MY Men
MY Heart
MY Home

Nice one
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by Nature8(m): 11:25am On Aug 10, 2019
chinchonglee:
Must we cook beans every saturday in dis country??
grin
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by dannielight(m): 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2019
Love is a beautiful thing.
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by TruthinAction: 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
Stupid lives girls live. They are OK with my man and don't bother about marriage. He will dump you when he is through sucking all the juice in you. If he loves you enough, he should marry you. Maybe you are just one of his side chick?
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
See as the guy do mouth like all those aboki wey day sell yoghurt

Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by Cassie74: 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
Bossontop:

Ur own even small sef,.....as i read this post out loud inside my car all of a sudden then car just told me it was very happy and i will not have to buy fuel again ever.....I'm so happy

grin grin grin
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
He is behind her smiles now, in the next few years he will be her Rapist or baby Father.
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by Antoeni(m): 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
This Boy is Not Focus
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by KcMarShalL(f): 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2019
Darling darling

Dozie32:
Obidosie ona ato!
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by Borntofuck: 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
So na dis guy dey chop my gal abi
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" by hardon1(m): 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
in flavours words.. obidozie on-a'tor.... darling darling

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Roots: Levar Burton 'Kunta Kinte' (Latest Pictures) / Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) / Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.