Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. (7073 Views)

Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo / Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo / The Interpretation Of The Laws Of Nigeria Supports Buhari. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by Fuckyoumod: 6:05am On Aug 10, 2019
I came across this Nigerian army barge, symbol or seal whatever its called, with an Arabic inscription.

Dear Nigerians, whats the translation of that Arabic writing?

I thought our official Language is English?
So why Arabic?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 10, 2019
Boko Haram don't speak english

6 Likes

Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by Henry22(m): 6:21am On Aug 10, 2019
A
Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by psucc(m): 6:41am On Aug 10, 2019
More changes on the way. Nigeria is a country founded on lies and deceit. It says this but actually mean that.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by eleko1: 7:10am On Aug 10, 2019
undecided check old post,u"ll see it
Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by sagio09: 7:19am On Aug 10, 2019
The translation means "victory is from Allah(S. W. A)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by agadez007(m): 7:28am On Aug 10, 2019
these northerners can do whatever they please because they know that the Yoruba Muslims will always support them

This question was asked sometime ago,it was the Yoruba that were defending them and saying some northerners can't read English

We southerners wey dey read English dey foolish okwa ya?

Nonsense and Afonja

31 Likes

Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 10, 2019
the meaning is victory is from God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by ElsonMorali: 7:36am On Aug 10, 2019
sagio09:
The translation means "victory is from Allah(S. W. A)

That must be why victory has been eluding the Nigerian military in their battle with Boko Haram.

17 Likes

Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by d33types: 7:42am On Aug 10, 2019
bamidelee:
the meaning is victory is from God
Allah is not God. At least not to other religions apart from Islam

God in Hausa is Ubangiji not Allah .

16 Likes

Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by Seetto: 8:08am On Aug 10, 2019
And olorun or chukwu is not GOD to anybody as long as it is not pronounced god in English context, if I may ask you, bible that was written in Hebrew, was god refer to as god or another name else.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by Seetto: 8:09am On Aug 10, 2019
d33types:

And olorun or chukwu is not GOD to anybody as long as it is not pronounced god in English context, if I may ask you, bible that was written in Hebrew, was god refer to as god or another name else.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by sagio09: 9:22am On Aug 10, 2019
ElsonMorali:

That must be why victory has been eluding the Nigerian military in their battle with Boko Haram.
U mumu very well. U jst know get sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by realstars: 9:37am On Aug 10, 2019
So the uniform was made for notheners,

1 Like

Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by d33types: 9:55am On Aug 10, 2019
Seetto:

My friend stop defending bullshìt from your paymaster

Why wasn't it written in English rather than in arabic or Igbo?

Is Arabic any of our Nigerian ethnic languages?

13 Likes

Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by Seetto: 10:05am On Aug 10, 2019
d33types:

My friend stop defending bullshìt from your paymaster

Why wasn't it written in English rather than in arabic or Igbo?

Is Arabic any of our Nigerian ethnic languages?
Is English language any of Nigeria ethnic languages? Why must bible be written in English, is there anything wrong if bible is preached in its original format which is Hebrew, if you adopt Christianity why don't you adopt it completely in its original form, you are the greatest hypocrite of all time , you happily adopt what is alien to you, and faulting another person for adopting same.

Part of the youths wole soyinka refer to as first to comment, spitting out rubbish.

13 Likes

Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 10, 2019
1.The language is Hausa, written in the Arabic script. (other languages that used to be written in the Arabic script inculde Persian, Turkish, and several African languages.).

2.Trnaslantion: victory belongs to God.

3 Likes

Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by lagdmark(m): 10:16am On Aug 10, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Yes o!, with that Arabic inscription.

2 Likes

Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by mrvitalis(m): 10:19am On Aug 10, 2019
Seetto:

Is English language any of Nigeria ethnic languages? Why must bible be written in English, is there anything wrong if bible is preached in its original format which is Hebrew, if you adopt Christianity why don't you adopt it completely in its original form, you are the greatest hypocrite of all time , you happily adopt what is alien to you, and faulting another person for adopting same.

Part of the youths wole soyinka refer to as first to comment, spitting out rubbish.
English is our official language
Arabic is not recognized as a nigerian language

16 Likes

Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by CrimeKsmart: 10:27am On Aug 10, 2019
mrvitalis:

English is our official language
Arabic is not recognized as a nigerian language
I did not expect less from you guys as your hypocrisy is second to none. Always suffering from inferiority complex.
Does the Arabic inscription in any way affect the country?

Come to the north, the northern Christians refer to God as Allah which is an Arabic word. I dnt know why you guys are crying fowl on top Arabic language

7 Likes

Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 10, 2019
d33types:
so what are you trying to say now?
Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by CrimeKsmart: 10:36am On Aug 10, 2019
d33types:

Go and tell northern Christians that Allah is not God.
Lack of exposure is really affecting you guys thinking faculty.

Exposure is worth more than formal education

2 Likes

Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by mrvitalis(m): 10:42am On Aug 10, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

I did not expect less from you guys as your hypocrisy is second to none. Always suffering from inferiority complex.
Does the Arabic inscription in any way affect the country?

Come to the north, the northern Christians refer to God as Allah which is an Arabic word. I dnt know why you guys are crying fowl on top Arabic language
Asked a simple question,nigeria dost end in the north

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by CrimeKsmart: 10:46am On Aug 10, 2019
mrvitalis:

Asked a simple question,nigeria dost end in the north
I know where you are driving at already so stop disguising under "a simple question". I purposely answered you that way cos at the end you will bring religion into it.

Worst religious fanatics ever.
If it was written in Hebrew, you won't be asking such rhetorical question.

6 Likes

Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by UKkev: 10:51am On Aug 10, 2019
It means "VICTORY IS FROM GOD ALONE".......
Allah means God in Arabic, just like Chukwu means God in Igbo. Same way other languages have different names for "God".
#IgboAmaka.
God bless Eastern Nigeria
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by mrvitalis(m): 10:52am On Aug 10, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
I know where you are driving at already so stop disguising under "a simple question". I purposely answered you that way cos at the end you will bring religion into it.

Nigeria has only one official language ...which is english

Until its change arabic has no base in a national force

6 Likes

Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by CrimeKsmart: 10:55am On Aug 10, 2019
mrvitalis:

Nigeria has only one official language ...which is english

Until its change arabic has no base in a national force
okay when you become the president of this nation, you can change it

1 Like

Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by Biritiko: 11:24am On Aug 10, 2019
Fuckyoumod:
I came across this Nigerian army barge, symbol or seal whatever its called, with an Arabic inscription.

Dear, Nigerians whats the translation of that Arabic writing?

I thought our official Language is English?
So why Arabic?

You need to fuck_ off

2 Likes

Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by Biritiko: 11:25am On Aug 10, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Don’t mind the idiot
Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by OnyeOGA(m): 11:27am On Aug 10, 2019
d33types:

they are over 2000 gods and Allah is not exclude neither Jesus nor Yahweh. They are all human invention

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Set To Elect New Executive Committee Members In Enugu (Photos) / Insecurity: Osinbajo, Christian Lawmakers Hold Prayer Session Thursday / N7.65bn Presidential Jet Arrives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.