Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. (7069 Views)

Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo / Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo / The Interpretation Of The Laws Of Nigeria Supports Buhari. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by AntiBalaka: 7:32am On Aug 11, 2019
bamidelee:

so what's now the problem?

Allah is the name of the Arabic Moslem pagan god and not to be confused with the God of the Bible.

1 Like

Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by Ayed44: 7:49am On Aug 11, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

I did not expect less from you guys as your hypocrisy is second to none. Always suffering from inferiority complex.
Does the Arabic inscription in any way affect the country?

Come to the north, the northern Christians refer to God as Allah which is an Arabic word. I dnt know why you guys are crying fowl on top Arabic language
keep quite, my friend.

Nigeria has more than 200 ethnic languages and Arabic is not one of them. So why was the inscription written in Arabic?

1 Like

Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:02am On Aug 11, 2019
Ayed44:
keep quite, my friend.

Nigeria has more than 200 ethnic languages and Arabic is not one of them. So why was the inscription written in Arabic?
Actually Arabic is one of them.We have shuwa Arabs in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:10am On Aug 11, 2019
AntiBalaka:

Allah is the name of the Arabic Moslem pagan god and not to be confused with the God of the Bible.

And yet Arab Christians use the name Allah in reference to God for over 2000 years.Even the one you worship(Jesus) also used the word illah,which is God in aramaic.Which is the language of Jesus not Hebrew,at the time of Jesus Hebrew was already a dead language.So if your Jesus call Allah,illah and you are here talking trash,it shows that you don't know much about the history of the world and about the history of your religion.
Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by AntiBalaka: 8:12am On Aug 11, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

Actually Arabic is one of them.We have shuwa Arabs in Nigeria.

Allah is the name of the pagan moon goddess Aliat

The kabbah was and still is the shrine to 360 pagan deities of which allah was one.

The moon crescent symbolises allah's pagan roots.

Allah is not God but an Arabic pagan deity.

Mecca is not the site of Abraham's covenant with God but the site where lilith landed on earth after she left the garden.

Ismael was never meant to be sacrificed but rather it was Isaac.

Everything about your religion is badly plagiarised and has as it's base paganism.
Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by AntiBalaka: 8:14am On Aug 11, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:
And yet Arab Christians use the name Allah in reference to God for over 2000 years.Even the one you worship(Jesus) also used the word illah,which is God in aramaic.Which is the language of Jesus not Hebrew,at the time of Jesus Hebrew was already a dead language.So if your Jesus call Allah,illah and you are here talking trash,it shows that you don't know much about the history of the world and about the history of your religion.

Arab Christians refer to God as Jehovah and nothing else.

It is only Nigerian Christians who use Allah and this can be traced to a badly translated copy of the Bible into Arabic and Hausa that circulated the north.

No Christian will refer to the God of the Bible as that of the pagan moon goddess of Arabia.
Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:26am On Aug 11, 2019
AntiBalaka:

Arab Christians refer to God as Jehovah and nothing else.

It is only Nigerian Christians who use Allah and this can be traced to a badly translated copy of the Bible into Arabic and Hausa that circulated the north.

No Christian will refer to the God of the Bible as that of the pagan moon goddess of Arabia.
Well i have no idea you are fluent in Arabia.Since you have a Arabic Bible,please snap the part they wrote Jehovah for Allah and i will rest my case.And o,my mother's father is Lebanese so before you want to continue with your lying,know that you are talking to a person that know more on middle East than you.I will be waiting for the screen shot of the verse.
Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by ihatebuhari(f): 8:33am On Aug 11, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

The writing on the flag of Nigeria army is the same as the one on Sokoto caliphate war banner.The British were impressed by the way Sokoto caliphate soldiers defended the flag during the battle of Sokoto.They adopted the flag for northern Nigeria army and after the amalgamation,Nigeria adopted it also.So the flag have a meaning and historical significance to us.The same way the Navy of USA have a Latin inscription on their flag and non Christians are not complaining.
thats your cup of tea you’re happy because you’re a Muslim had it been it was Christian inscription on it I guess you people would have murdered lots of Christian because Islam is a religion of jihad.

Was sokoto caliphate solders brave or defends their empire the way the binis did? Why bini inscription wasn’t used?

Let me make it clear to you even if Saudi Arabia becomes the capital of Nigeria, Nigeria can never an Islamic state. Mark my word

1 Like

Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:42am On Aug 11, 2019
ihatebuhari:
thats your cup of tea you’re happy because you’re a Muslim had it been it was Christian inscription on it I guess you people would have murdered lots of Christian because Islam is a religion of jihad.

Was sokoto caliphate solders brave or defends their empire the way the binis did? Why bini inscription wasn’t used?

Let me make it clear to you even if Saudi Arabia becomes the capital of Nigeria, Nigeria can never an Islamic state. Mark my word
You can ask the British for the reason they didn't put the Benin banner,i just told you the history of the banner.If you want to torture your self that is your problem,but what ever you say and how ever you feel that will never erase that words on the flag.And there is nothing you can do about it.
Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by AntiBalaka: 8:47am On Aug 11, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

Well i have no idea you are fluent in Arabia.Since you have a Arabic Bible,please snap the part they wrote Jehovah for Allah and i will rest my case.And o,my mother's father is Lebanese so before you want to continue with your lying,know that you are talking to a person that know more on middle East than you.I will be waiting for the screen shot of the verse.
As a Christian, God revealed His name as "I AM THAT I AM".

Any other name is from the devil

Jeremiah 23:27:

Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal.
Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:57am On Aug 11, 2019
AntiBalaka:

As a Christian, God revealed His name as "I AM THAT I AM".

Any other name is from the devil

Jeremiah 23:27:

Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal.
Guy you are deviating from your previous statement,Provide the point you made earlier.Provide a screen shot of Arabic Bible were they use Jehovah instead of Allah and i will rest my argument.
Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by AntiBalaka: 9:03am On Aug 11, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

Guy you are deviating from your previous statement,Provide the point you made earlier.Provide a screen shot of Arabic Bible were they use Jehovah instead of Allah and i will rest my argument.

Muslims in Malaysia went on rampage over a Catholic newsletter written in Malay referred to God as Allah.

The Muslims said it was a ploy by the Catholic Church to deceive Muslims into converting to Christian by claiming the God of the Bible is the same to that of the pagan Moslem goddess.
Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:08am On Aug 11, 2019
AntiBalaka:

Muslims in Malaysia went on rampage over a Catholic newsletter written in Malay referred to God as Allah.

The Muslims said it was a ploy by the Catholic Church to deceive Muslims into converting to Christian by claiming the God of the Bible is the same to that of the pagan Moslem goddess.
Muslims in Malaysia are not Muslims in Egypt,labanon or Iraq.Just post the Christians Arabic Bible that you claimed to have seen.Just because the Malay people are ignorant dosent change the fact that Lebanese Christian call God as Allah.

1 Like

Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by AntiBalaka: 9:13am On Aug 11, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

Muslims in Malaysia are not Muslims in Egypt,labanon or Iraq.Just post the Christians Arabic Bible that you claimed to have seen.

I have told you that Allah is not synonymous to the universal God.

Allah refers only to the Arab pagan deity adopted by your prophet as the god of Arabs.

I reject the use of Allah because of its pagan roots.
Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:18am On Aug 11, 2019
AntiBalaka:

I have told you that Allah is not synonymous to the universal God.

Allah refers only to the Arab pagan deity adopted by your prophet as the god of Arabs.

I reject the use of Allah because of its pagan roots.
No,you said that Arab Christians use the word Jehovah in place of Allah in their Bible,which means you are fluent in Arabic and have a copy of an Arabic Bible,so all i ask you is to please just snap the part of the Bible and post it so that i could see it with my own two eyes.Don't worry i am also fluent in Arabic so no matter what you post i can translate it.

1 Like

Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by AntiBalaka: 9:28am On Aug 11, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

No,you said that Arab Christians use the word Jehovah in place of Allah in their Bible,which means you are fluent in Arabic and have a copy of an Arabic Bible,so all i ask you is to please just snap the part of the Bible and post it so that i could see it with my own two eyes.Don't worry i am also fluent in Arabic so no matter what you post i can translate it.

You do agree that Islam, Talmuduc Judaism and Christianity have nothing in common.

Why then should the God of the Bible be called Allah?

The Bible predates the quaran and at no time is there any mention of an allah.

Any Christian calling Allah God is being misled.
Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:51am On Aug 11, 2019
AntiBalaka:

You do agree that Islam, Talmuduc Judaism and Christianity have nothing in common.

Why then should the God of the Bible be called Allah?

The Bible predates the quaran and at no time is there any mention of an allah.

Any Christian calling Allah God is being misled.

I never said Christianity and Islam have something in common.What i said is Arabic is just a language and the name of God in the language is Allah,Arabs have Muslims, Christians,jewish,Dorazi,Bahala,there are Arabs practicing all those religions and the word they use to refer God is Allah.Your argument is that the Arab Bible use Jehovah instead of Allah for God.My request was simply since you are very knowledgeable and have seen such Bible then please snap it so that i also can see it.I ask you over five times to show me the verse but yet you are trying to divert.It is clear that you are an ignorant and arrogant person,that don't know what he is arguing about and is too proud to admit it.If you can not provide that verse,then please don't quote me.
Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by AntiBalaka: 10:03am On Aug 11, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

I never said Christianity and Islam have something in common.What i said is Arabic is just a language and the name of God in the language is Allah,Arabs have Muslims, Christians,jewish,Dorazi,Bahala,there are Arabs practicing all those religions and the word they use to refer God is Allah.Your argument is that the Arab Bible use Jehovah instead of Allah for God.My request was simply since you are very knowledgeable and have seen such Bible then please snap it so that i also can see it.I ask you over five times to show me the verse but yet you are trying to divert.It is clear that you are an ignorant and arrogant person,that don't know what he is arguing about and is to proud to admit it.If you can not provide that verse,then please don't quote me.

I totally disagree.

Arabic name Allah is not synonymous to the Christian God.

I also don't subscribe to the Muslim Jesus who you call Isa.

Your username implies that your name is Ibrahim. The linguistic variant of Ibrahim is Abraham. Same for Moses who is known in the Arab tongue as Musa. Yakub for Jacob, Dauda for David, etc.

The Isa in the Quaran bears no link to Jesus. Why couldn't the angel reveal Jesus name to Mohammed? Because the devil that masauereded as Gabriel (Jubril) could not pronounce the name of Yeshua!

Same logic applies for Allah. As a Christian I can never be deceived by these two names (Isa and allah) as they are not in any form or way related to Yeshua and YHW.

So understand here why I can never accept any reason you present in defending thus sacrilegious inscription on the Nigerian army logo.
Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by wildernessVoice: 10:36am On Aug 11, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Go and tell northern Christians that Allah is not God.
Lack of exposure is really affecting you guys thinking faculty.

Exposure is worth more than formal education

If Allah is God in Arabic, what is God's name in Hausa..?
Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:54am On Aug 11, 2019
AntiBalaka:

I totally disagree.

Arabic name Allah is not synonymous to the Christian God.

I also don't subscribe to the Muslim Jesus who you call Isa.

Your username implies that your name is Ibrahim. The linguistic variant of Ibrahim is Abraham. Same for Moses who is known in the Arab tongue as Musa. Yakub for Jacob, Dauda for David, etc.

The Isa in the Quaran bears no link to Jesus. Why couldn't the angel reveal Jesus name to Mohammed? Because the devil that masauereded as Gabriel (Jubril) could not pronounce the name of Yeshua!

Same logic applies for Allah. As a Christian I can never be deceived by these two names (Isa and allah) as they are not in any form or way related to Yeshua and YHW.

So understand here why I can never accept any reason you present in defending thus sacrilegious inscription on the Nigerian army logo.
Since you can not back your argument with facts,i say this to you sir: Silence is the best answer to a .........

1 Like

Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by AntiBalaka: 10:58am On Aug 11, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

Since you can not back your argument with facts,i say this to you sir: Silence is the best answer to a .........

1. We have no record of any Allah in the Bible

2. Allah predates Islam and was once the chief deity among the 360 Arab pagan gods.

3. Islam is not a perfection but a corruption of Christianity that has elevated a pagan deity to the supreme being.

4. I have shown that Allah is not a linguistic variation of YHW just like Isa is not Yeshua but rather Allah is derived from the pagan moon goddess Al-liat.

Deny as much as you can but this is the truth.
Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 11:22am On Aug 11, 2019
AntiBalaka:

2. Allah predates Islam and was once the chief deity among the 360 Arab pagan gods.

3. Islam is not a perfection but a corruption of Christianity that has elevated a pagan deity to the supreme being.

4. I have shown that Allah is not a linguistic variation of YHW just like Isa is not Yeshua but rather Allah is derived from the pagan moon goddess Al-liat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGqmPgIOklA
Next time before you argue,make sure you don't argue blindly.Just watch the video,you can thank me later.

1 Like

Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:34am On Aug 11, 2019
AntiBalaka:

You are just embarrassing yourself, Arabic is a language not a religion, what is God called in Arabic
Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by AntiBalaka: 11:39am On Aug 11, 2019
Proudlyngwa:

You are just embarrassing yourself, Arabic is a language not a religion, what is God called in Arabic

So why is the translation of the quaran from classical Arabic severely frowned upon by Muslim scholars?

Why do you recite your prayers in Arabic ?

Why do you adopt Arabic names and customs?

You can not separate Arabic culture, language and traditions from Islam and that is why the pagan shrine of Mecca and its goddess are now part of your Islam.
Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:45am On Aug 11, 2019
AntiBalaka:

So why is the translation of the quaran from classical Arabic severely frowned upon by Muslim scholars?

Why do you recite your prayers in Arabic ?

Why do you adopt Arabic names and customs?

You can not separate Arabic culture, language and traditions from Islam and that is why the pagan shrine of Mecca and its goddess are now part of your Islam.

Can you answer a simple question is Arabic a language or a religion.

Thanks
Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by AntiBalaka: 11:54am On Aug 11, 2019
Proudlyngwa:

Can you answer a simple question is Arabic a language or a religion.

Thanks

Why do Muslims recite their prayers in Arabix
Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:56am On Aug 11, 2019
AntiBalaka:

Why do Muslims recite their prayers in Arabix

Is that the answer to is Arabic a language.
Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by AntiBalaka: 11:59am On Aug 11, 2019
Proudlyngwa:

Is that the answer to is Arabic a language.

If Arabic is just a language and allah is just another name for God, why do Moslems pray only in Arabic?

You cannot separate Arabic from Islam and vice versa.

Every Moslem knows this.
Re: The Interpretation Of The Arabic Writing On The Nigerian Army Barge. by ihatebuhari(f): 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

You can ask the British for the reason they didn't put the Benin banner,i just told you the history of the banner.If you want to torture your self that is your problem,but what ever you say and how ever you feel that will never erase that words on the flag.And there is nothing you can do about it.
afonjas are cowards which you happened to be one and forever y’all will remain cowards

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria / Do You Know Zain Asher Of CNN And Chinwetel Ejiofor Are Siblings? / The Inspirational Story Of Sir Louis Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.