Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,288 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:03 PM

Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged (73351 Views)

Soldiers Killing: Army Raids IPOB Camp In Abia, Nuetralises Six / Aba Soldiers Killing: Abaribe Forced Out Of SUV By Soldiers In Abia / Akpabio Under Fire For Linking Soldiers’ Killing To Mercenaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by TruthinAction: 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
The whole episode just reveals that kidnapping is a joint business between civilians and some notorious security personnel. If these security personnel are not brought to book, Nigeria will not be governable few years from now as they will spread and become stronger than the government of the day. A stitch in time saves nine. This issue must not be swept under the carpet. If it does, then it will add to further rubbish the integrity of Mr President under whose watchful eyes these events are taking place.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Kingosytex(m): 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2019
felaismyhero:
when i first heard the story,i didnt pity the policemen at all.but now,i think this is wickedness,but the soldiers acted on order from above.who is that captain that had the temerity to do such? he needs to be arrested asap

Arrested by who?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
dazzlingd:

Mumu...making mouth online... See real war and tear race
you are the one who started talking about picking up guns and killing. grin fool!!
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by dazzlingd(m): 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
crafteck:

Pls add more insult, that's what you are good at... Point is every one killed unjustly is important to someone, both the police and civilians.

Oh u knew that before u began celebrating the death of innocent policemen
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Kingosytex(m): 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
MisterChairman:
this makes me cry
I almost shed tears while reading...
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by jessebig: 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Fourwinds: 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
Mizwisdom:
If they were real soldiers then the entire military is compromised, they're making money in collaboration with people of the underworld. Corruption everywhere, Boko Haram and Herdsmen problems are all scam.

Money making through greed is never enough, we need continuous prayers, may God help all innocent Nigerians
what do you mean "if they were real soldiers "...did you read the thread at all?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by crafteck(m): 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2019
dazzlingd:

Oh u knew that before u began celebrating the death of innocent policemen

Never celebrated, pointed out that now they know how it feels..

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Aboks(m): 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2019
ignis:
'Police killing civilians, soldiers killing police, bokoharam killing soldiers ,APC is killing the economy.
Lol naija is a sinking ship
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by mastermaestro(m): 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
timibare:
Jes 3 policemen were killed....we nor go hear word again

Not just three. We are talking three of our best men on anti-kidnapping. Did you read their profiles? Men full of security experience and intelligence have just been wasted. Do you know how much training resources the Nigerian state has invested in them?

Reason before talking, you.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by striker07(m): 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
SO MANY IDĮOTS ON THIS FORUM. SO MANY IDĮOTS IN NIGERIA. I SWEAR.

MY FELLOW CITIZENS APPLAUDING SOLDIERS FOR KILLING POLICEMEN UNJUSTLY "BECAUSE SARS KILL INNOCENT CIVILIANS TOO". I DON'T EVEN HAVE THE WORDS TO..
A lot of Nigeria's citizens are daft

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by timibare(m): 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
tongue
mastermaestro:

Not just three. We are talking three of our best men on anti-kidnapping. Did you read their profiles? Men full of security experience and intelligence have just been wasted. Do you know how much training resources the Nigerian state has invested in them?

Reason before talking, you.
best men in anti kidnapping grin grin angry angry up soldier

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by mastermaestro(m): 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
timibare:
tongue best men in anti kidnapping grin grin angry angry up soldier

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by uchennaq(m): 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2019
Kingpee2:
So police can beg ,when the citizens were begging too,did you listen?Nah.
Senseless human being. You reason from your behind.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by uchennaq(m): 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2019
With the reasoning of most people on this thread, I can see that they are doomed. How can some people be saying karma, supporting military? Tufiakwa!! This country is dead and gone. Shame on all of you supporting this evil and demonic act. Shame shame shame shame

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
proudevil:
guy they are not SARS..
But they are Olopa. grin
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Akpan107(m): 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
u just don't know when to spew this trash. U should be ashamed of this
God bless you, you spoke maturely.
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Cyril009(m): 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2019
My take I think it is better that way they should kill/fight each other and stop killing us citizens
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Taba21: 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
Kingpee2:
So police can beg ,when the citizens were begging too,did you listen?Nah.

The same fate awaiting you and your own will be worsen than the police one.
People like you the reason Nigeria remains foolish and the reason the herdsmen will keep on controlling your generation if any because you are a dead man already.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Taba21: 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
He's a foolish person.
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Gandollaar(f): 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
Pacesetter123:
U said what? We need to start doing de right thing? Where? In dis our kon3?
U just read how de policemen who were trying to do de same right thing you r talking abt were gruesomely murdered in cold blood......and now nothing is happening n nothing will still happen at de end of de so called investigation.
U want oda people to do de right thing n died prematurely? My dr, doing de right thing no be for we kon3 here...oo!
Me singing...shey na like dis we go dey dey
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Gandollaar(f): 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
mansakhalifa:
Honestly, this is disgusting. I lost my appetite after reading this.
My body just became week when I read the second police press release. This issue is obnoxious, very distasteful! But it's even worse to know that nothing will happen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by dfrost: 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2019
emmanuelpopson:
no gainsaying that the kidnappings happening all over the country is an act perpetrated by security agencies in conjunction with the Kidnappers.. reason why whenever some rescue missions are to be carried out..the kidnappers get the information in a speed of light and escape with there victims.. the whole security framework of Nigeria is full of sympathizers that are on the payrolls of these evil people.. some of these kidnappers may even be ex service men..because how do they know the terrains in the Forest.. without knowing how to read maps...this is the bane of corruption and nepotism...

I concur.
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by shegzydave(m): 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
Am happy you are still killed, if we should do critical investigation am sure the police begging must have kill innocent soul too, that's why his begging went into deaf hears and yet he was killed, the blood of those innocent soul you have killed has revenge...law of karma don't stay long to judge again, it give it verdict very fast now a days.....who ever killed by the gun will also be killed by the gun....to hell with you where ever you are
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by clevjose: 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2019
What a zoo... They forgot that we are now back to military regime systematically
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Halopy: 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
because trash is all that is in his brain. You cant give what you dont have
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Pacesetter123(m): 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2019
Gandollaar:
Me singing...shey na like dis we go dey dey
Yesssssssssooo,na like dis we go dey dey...oo! grin grin.Our leaders want de people to continue in sin dat grace may abound.But may God help us last last.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Pacesetter123(m): 9:22am On Aug 11, 2019
ruggedtimi:
e don happen for that captain
Nothing bro! I say again, nothing happen to de Captain.
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Shaneroberts: 11:38am On Jun 02
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:58am On Jun 02
Wadume, the criminal kidnapper at the center of this horror story has been released. Forget about the compromised army captain or brutally murdered police officers . Fear this country cool
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Fujiyama: 5:15pm On Jun 02
undecided

And so...this matter just died like that.

The military and defence HQ made a noisy yet ultimately empty show of setting up a board of inquiry - only to go against the board's own rather watery recommendations. undecided

And in the end...Captain Tijani Balarabe and the other soldiers who shot and killed those policemen...walked free. Zero consequences for their actions. undecided

And Wadume the kidnap baron? He has re-invented himself as a formidable local politician with his sights firmly set on high office in his home state of Taraba. undecided

Nigeria?

Nigeria??

Nigeria

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Nigerian Army Chief Spent Night In Former Boko Haram Enclave (PHOTOS) / Governor Ganduje Snubs Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje Ohanaemere (Video) / Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.