Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,898 members, 7,956,392 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:05 AM

Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged (73378 Views)

Soldiers Killing: Army Raids IPOB Camp In Abia, Nuetralises Six / Aba Soldiers Killing: Abaribe Forced Out Of SUV By Soldiers In Abia / Akpabio Under Fire For Linking Soldiers’ Killing To Mercenaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by cyprex: 10:47am On Aug 10, 2019
Then military hierarchy must produce this kidnap kingpin if they want Nigerians to believe them in this or any other security operation they are involved in.

Heads must roll in the military if the government wants us to take them seriously for any reason.

Where nothing is done, the government may actually be expanding the number of believers in the need for a revolution.

This is a decisive time

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Motion123(m): 10:48am On Aug 10, 2019
Give us the video and save us this long script
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by lebron7(m): 10:49am On Aug 10, 2019
My heart bleeds
After reading this I wonder how Nigeria can ever be changed, it's not just the president but everybody
We are on a wrong path and I don't see us finding our way soon cry

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by adedehinbo(m): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2019
sinkhole:
Soldiers killing Police is like Fulani-Herdsmen killing Boko-Haram grin, you simply will not know whether to be happy or sad embarassed
Nigerians! No sense again,many of u never bothered to read the long epistle but resort to blame again,I wonder with people like you,if Nigeria could ever get better

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by gmaribel(m): 10:56am On Aug 10, 2019
It was hard reading this.

So sad

There is no other name to call Evil.

This is Evil

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by somehow: 11:05am On Aug 10, 2019
Except of course he's one of the kidnappers, killer soldiers, armed robbers, fraudsters or political touts.
expert234:
It

Do you realize the meaning of this situation? It means a kidnapper is now free to continue kidnapping freely.

And do you know who will be the victim? Not the soldiers; not the police. The victim will be your father,mother,sister, brother, uncle, aunty, cousin, friends, loved ones and maybe you.

So each time you laugh at these police men, who died in the duty of keeping you safe from kidnappers, you will be laughing at yourself and making a fool of yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by somehow: 11:09am On Aug 10, 2019
Nigerians in Nigeria (Most) ARE the worst set of citizens in the world.

How then do you expect the country to change? remove all the ones currently occupying positions in Nigeria today and replace them with new sets.

YOU WILL 98% GET THE SAME RESULTS!

THEY'RE ALL THE SAME, THEY ONLY WAIL AND COMPLAIN BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT THERE YET.

A NATION CAN ONLY GET THE LEADERS THEY DESERVE.

THIS IS THE BIGGEST TRUTH EVER SAID!

I am ANGRY [/b]men... [b]JUST READ COMMENTS!

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Sacchi1162(m): 11:10am On Aug 10, 2019
Kingpee2:
You just called it trash,when Nigerians were killed by sars you forgot about Karma then,was I the one that shot them? trash or no trash ,I’ve dropped this here and it’s our public dustbin.

This is just like saying you'll celebrate if ur mum is flogged outside because she flogged u when you were begging her not to
Moreover is SARS crimes every police man issues.
You should be ashamed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by tomdon(m): 11:12am On Aug 10, 2019
sinkhole:
Soldiers killing Police is like Fulani-Herdsmen killing Boko-Haram grin, you simply will not know whether to be happy or sad embarassed

Lol. Just indifference
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Mizwisdom(f): 11:15am On Aug 10, 2019
If they were real soldiers then the entire military is compromised, they're making money in collaboration with people of the underworld. Corruption everywhere, Boko Haram and Herdsmen problems are all scam.

Money making through greed is never enough, we need continuous prayers, may God help all innocent Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by proudevil: 11:18am On Aug 10, 2019
Mutemenot:

Bro poo n urine belong to toilet.
Are you saying SARS and IRT belongs to the TOILET?... grin

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Purplekush(m): 11:18am On Aug 10, 2019
WalkerMichael:
this case at all?? Soldiers killing 3 policemen for arresting a KIDNAPPER and they're out here talking about sars and all... If only they understand that this country is finally GONE! The worst of it all is that this case is going to be swept under the carpet I swear... 1.5m ransome too. Omg who did this to us in Nigeria? I swear we aren't safe one bit at all here..

I got to know that the murdered policemen were part of the most intelligent ones in the police team as they were part of those that arrested Evans and they took part in some other successful operations. Now, we have lost them cry cry this is really sad.

May their soul rest in peace and may those who are behind this never know peace in God's name. These men are peoples father, brother, son, inlaw, friend too

God won't do anything bro. In fact, let's face the fact-- God has never done anything to help us. Let's man up and stop being childish for once and take responsibility of our lives in this country. Everything Na God, Allah or Satan for this Africa undecided
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Mutemenot(m): 11:22am On Aug 10, 2019
proudevil:

Are you saying SARS and IRT belongs to the TOILET?... grin

No be you call them poo n urine sad
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by sonofElElyon: 11:28am On Aug 10, 2019
Your comment is irresponsible.. So innocent policemen should suffer for the sins of reckless SARS officers abi? That is your own idea of justice?

Kingpee2:
You just called it trash,when Nigerians were killed by sars you forgot about Karma then,was I the one that shot them? trash or no trash ,I’ve dropped this here and it’s our public dustbin.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by proudevil: 11:29am On Aug 10, 2019
Mutemenot:

No be you call them poo n urine sad
Na you talk am ooo
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by farem: 11:36am On Aug 10, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
u just don't know when to spew this trash. U should be ashamed of this

Do you mind the headless animal! It takes a wild beast to have responded that way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Absuchat(m): 11:42am On Aug 10, 2019
Thank God my papers are out. I will soon escape this shit hole for good. Aurovour I say
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by obama30: 11:50am On Aug 10, 2019
dre11:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/08/shocking-video-of-soldiers-killings-please-dont-kill-me-policeman-begged/

I don't know if to be happy or sad, Sad because human being die, happy because the two Nigerian witch bit them self. police kill Nigerians as they like with impunity. Military beating citizen as they wish without any arrest. Nigerian no need too much reaction cause not in every marriage case families intervene, some marital issue need to leave husband and wife to settle their issue. The same police that fight protesters and arrest them because the security system is ok and Nigerians are well protected. we have seen how Nigerians are well protected even the police are not protected despite with IG squared ID card yet we hope to be protected by them. This is the same military that kill them self and we believed Boko-Haram kills. the cause of fail security in Nigeria is from the same two sect of Nigerian security army and police. If a kidnapper can control an Amy captain with little token that means sponsors of Boko-Haram have more than seven military general in Nigerian army that give them information and even sent well train soldiers to ambush and kill any troops send after Boko-haram. In Enugu a man who escape to be kidnap by Fulanis men along Enugu pothacourt road was telling soldiers at their checkpoint that Fulani's are on the road few kilometer from the checkpoint shooting and trying to stop vehicle occupant for possible kidnap. the soldier reply that they are aware of it but there's nothing they can do. that means the are indirectly part of the kidnappers. anyone who said Nigeria situation is good enough for him must double fall victim of what others suffer. Bible said that no one hear the wicked when he cry for help, let the police ask them self if anyone hear their cries.
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
no gainsaying that the kidnappings happening all over the country is an act perpetrated by security agencies in conjunction with the Kidnappers.. reason why whenever some rescue missions are to be carried out..the kidnappers get the information in a speed of light and escape with there victims.. the whole security framework of Nigeria is full of sympathizers that are on the payrolls of these evil people.. some of these kidnappers may even be ex service men..because how do they know the terrains in the Forest.. without knowing how to read maps...this is the bane of corruption and nepotism...

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by feeloscar(m): 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2019
olisaEze:
And the international community is observing while we continue with our massive show of shame in Nigeria!
When ammnesty intermational starts saying it as it is,some hopeless useless lazy youths will start protesting against them,demanding for their expulsion from Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by agabusta: 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
shogsman:

Try to be sensitive when it comes to murder ok,you might not even be a victim of police brutality yet you’re spewing trash here,we know they’re bad but even at that...

No matter how one detest policemen, it is when u have security issues with area boys/kidnappers/armed robbers and they show up that one will learn to appreciate them irrespective of their other misdeeds.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Offisteven: 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
Kingpee2:
So police can beg ,when the citizens were begging too,did you listen?Nah.

A kidnapper has just been spotted on nairaland, together with those that liked what he posted.

The DSS and the IGP response unit is coming for you. Watch and see

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by yemex04(m): 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2019
Kingpee2:

Is this sarcasm or What??it's not funny at all..

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by otokx(m): 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2019
A thorough investigation should be carried out and all the culprits executed publicly.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by crafteck(m): 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
dazzlingd:

Did u read that these men murdered were the same ones that have tracked high profiled criminals like Evans and the rest.... Did u read they were murdered while carrying out their duties? Why are u so helplessly insane

Do you realise the men like kolade Johnson killed was important to his kid and mum....

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Pacesetter123(m): 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
Gandollaar:
If only this was a sane country, even a simple mistake of killing a robber who was not armed in a hot chase would earn the officer jail time not to talk of this kind of impunity. We need to start doing the right things.
U said what? We need to start doing de right thing? Where? In dis our kon3?
U just read how de policemen who were trying to do de same right thing you r talking abt were gruesomely murdered in cold blood......and now nothing is happening n nothing will still happen at de end of de so called investigation.
U want oda people to do de right thing n died prematurely? My dr, doing de right thing no be for we kon3 here...oo!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Thomthom(m): 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
Kingpee2:
Am surprised that they begged for their lives but nevertheless we should not applaud the Nigeria Army because if security personal start gunning down another security personal we the citizens are in deep shit.. Reading the news make me to pray to God for me to have the money to move my kids away from this God forsaking country

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by expert234: 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
somehow:
Except of course he's one of the kidnappers, killer soldiers, armed robbers, fraudsters or political touts.

You have a point
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by ernieboy(m): 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
feeloscar:
When ammnesty intermational starts saying it as it is,some hopeless useless lazy youths will start protesting against them,demanding for their expulsion from Nigeria.
guy those protesters are paid protesters who were mobilized by the athourity you don tey for this country now, u know how it is.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by dazzlingd(m): 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
crafteck:

Do you realise the men like kolade Johnson killed was important to his kid and mum....

So the police men that were killed were responsible, why are u so brain dead.... Does the death of another innocent person compensate for the death of one innocent person.
Can't believe I share a country with animals in human skins

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by TruthinAction: 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
Kingpee2:

How will Nigeria move forward with people like this?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by crafteck(m): 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2019
dazzlingd:

So the police men that were killed were responsible, why are u so brain dead.... Does the death of another innocent person compensate for the death of one innocent person.
Can't believe I share a country with animals in human skins

Pls add more insult, that's what you are good at... Point is every one killed unjustly is important to someone, both the police and civilians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Nigerian Army Chief Spent Night In Former Boko Haram Enclave (PHOTOS) / Nnamdi Kanu Insists Atiku Is From Cameroon, Reveals More Details (Pics) / Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.