Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,583 members, 7,958,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:27 AM

Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged (73401 Views)

Soldiers Killing: Army Raids IPOB Camp In Abia, Nuetralises Six / Aba Soldiers Killing: Abaribe Forced Out Of SUV By Soldiers In Abia / Akpabio Under Fire For Linking Soldiers’ Killing To Mercenaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by kokomilala(m): 10:01am On Aug 10, 2019
Gory and harrowing in its detail,heart rending and depressing in rendition.
The military is reductively irresponsible. The greatest tragedy besetting Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by MobilityExpress: 10:01am On Aug 10, 2019
Do you know why every Nigerian citizen must rise up and support the NPF over this matter, and demand that the Senate conduct a thorough investigation, as well as the Presidebt himself? Do you know why? If the military could intentionally murder police officers with attaché to the IG office in broad daylight and try to cover it up, then what do you think they will do to civilians or do to civilians during operations? We need to speak up for the NPF and demand justice. The Army is not a terrorist organization like Boko Haram and should never behave like such. I trust now that the matter has been exposed, the military authorities will do the right thing and do proper investigations and hold a court martial trial and not try to cover up the guilty officers. Otherwise, then it would mean that our military are involved in kidnappings across the country, especially the North. This can't be true, so they should fish outhe bad eggs, no matter the rank and put them on trial. We love our NPF and our military. We want justice for the murdered detectives.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by anthony86(m): 10:08am On Aug 10, 2019
The Nigerian Army is the reason and cause of nigeria woes from 1960 till date. A criminal organization where ex generals are looters, ex corporals are armed robbers. Captains and Major involves in kidnapping. Go the Niger delta they are the ones organising big oil bunkering businesses ripping the nation of its wealth. In the north east bokoharm is the military cash cow.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by kinguwem: 10:09am On Aug 10, 2019
This incident is embarrassing. The incident confirms the allegations of collaboration between criminals & our security agents.
In Taraba State, recently kidnapping is rampant & for more than 3 months, 2 medical doctors who were kidnapped in Takum are still held hostage despite paying Ransomes of N2.5m & N10m respectively. The attempt by the Police to arrest the kingpin & unravel the modus operandi of the gang was unfortunately thwarted by a criminal gang of soldiers.
The issue should not be swept under the carpet as usual. While efforts are on to tract & rearrest the released kidnapping kingpin, we should continue to pray for the families of the killed officers & civilian. The time to correct the rot in the army is now. Heads should roll irrespective of who is involved. Definitely, nemesis will catch up with them.
May the souls of the deceased rest in Peace.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by jaxxy(m): 10:12am On Aug 10, 2019
With great power comes great responsibility both army and police shud be conscious of this fact and not abuse their smwhat powerful position.

Now the police felt what the helpless people fell when they oppress and abuse their constitutional powers by not following due or fair process.

Without law and order we are in a jungle literally.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by jiorhemen(m): 10:12am On Aug 10, 2019
proudevil:

Yea they the same family but they are better than sars,they don't arrest yahoo boys,at least urine better pass shit.
May God not let you encounter IRT. If you encounter them, you would know better. I won't talk more than this.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Osanoghodua1: 10:14am On Aug 10, 2019
Kingpee2:
So police can beg ,when the citizens were begging too,did you listen?Nah.

You lack wisdom and you should be in hell, I pray your loved once was among the slain police officers.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by sapientia(m): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2019
Don't ever lower the standards.

The police have already lowered the standard.

Human life is sacred.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by airbrush: 10:19am On Aug 10, 2019
dre11:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/08/shocking-video-of-soldiers-killings-please-dont-kill-me-policeman-begged/

police and army is like papa and mama of Lie wetin concern me!!!!

if police vex let them hit back
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 10, 2019
dazzlingd:

You morafuka, pick up a gun and start the killings..
Yea! i will, and will shoot you ass! first! grin
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by islandmoon: 10:21am On Aug 10, 2019
this has been happening to civilians in the middle belt region and now I'm happy it happened to the police , people in plateau state will give you good examples of similar cases like this, because the hausa fulani dominated military also take side when the matter affects Hausa Fulani Tribes, even when criminals are arrested, they will tell us they are moving them to Abuja only to set them free.

this is why Jos Angwan Rukuba people rejected military check point at their junction in 2012 , military ID card found at the Dogo Nawaha attack scene in Jos, the police should enjoy what the people are experiencing , HausaFulani people killing people in Jos and when the people try to fight back the military will face them , where were they when the hausa fulanis were killing other people from other tribes ?

Hausa Fulani Nigeria Army took side to set Hausa Alhaji The Kidnapper free , but in the case of Evans there was no military support to set him free, this is double standard like Efcc operate also. what a shame!

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by alphaNomega: 10:24am On Aug 10, 2019
blujoi:
You saw that right. The soldiers that were at the checkpoint have not been named or arrested instead the community has been invaded by all sorts looking for innocent civilians.

Na the SOP for olopa. Gotta make that bail money
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Fourwinds: 10:24am On Aug 10, 2019
Kingpee2:
just look at the shameless comment you made....

I just hope you carry your brain along when you go out

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Originalsly: 10:25am On Aug 10, 2019
Hmmm.... so the soldiers shot up the bus with the kidnapper kingpin inside?...and he escaped...unhurt?
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by alphaNomega: 10:25am On Aug 10, 2019
sinkhole:
Hmmm, Buhari was a soldier, so he will defend his constituency (that is how it is done in Nigeria!), IGP is a puppet of Buhari therefore he, IGP will most likely betray his police boys just to protect his own job! The end result, "nothing go happen" Well, maybe state burial for the slain police officers but no soldier or military captain will be hanged!

State burial? Lol grin
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by onyxo76(m): 10:25am On Aug 10, 2019
Murder was the case that they gave me- snoop doggy dog 1993, now we are beginning to understand how kidnapping has become so lucrative, why herdsmen raid villages and nothing happens, why boko boys can ambush our battalions easily and kill dozens and escape, we are really in deep poo in this country as of now.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Catchfirez: 10:26am On Aug 10, 2019
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by alphaNomega: 10:28am On Aug 10, 2019
Gandollaar:
The released kidnap suspect was said to have paid ransome of 1.5m to free a kidnapped soldier once. Is anybody still in doubt of the Army's complicity in this?

You are seriously taking the police word for it. I think they should take the matter to court and stop clogging our cyberspace. We look forward to the judgement on newspaper.
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by crafteck(m): 10:28am On Aug 10, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
u just don't know when to spew this trash. U should be ashamed of this

Hes actually right, now they know how unjust killing feels

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by dazzlingd(m): 10:30am On Aug 10, 2019
gypsey:
Yea! i will, and will shoot you ass! first! grin

Mumu...making mouth online... See real war and tear race
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Forumobserver12(m): 10:31am On Aug 10, 2019
This is a true reflection of how our security men and women value human lives. can we now imagine how many civilians has died in such a gruesome manner?

This is a typical jungle style where bigger Snakes swallows smaller ones.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by dazzlingd(m): 10:32am On Aug 10, 2019
crafteck:

Hes actually right, now they know how unjust killing feels

Did u read that these men murdered were the same ones that have tracked high profiled criminals like Evans and the rest.... Did u read they were murdered while carrying out their duties? Why are u so helplessly insane

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by themanderon: 10:36am On Aug 10, 2019
Just imagine!!! Yet someone called us a shithole nation and we screamed to the high heavens. Another one called Nigeria a Zoo and yet we revolted. But everyday we keep proving them right by the despicable things that happen in our nation on a daily basis.
Instead of our nation getting better it seems to be heading to precipice faster than a speeding bullet.
All these is down to the head. If the head is rotten there is nothing the body can do. The evil we keep witnessing everyday is a reflection of those at the top.
As usual nobody will be called to account for this wickedness. We will all scream as usual and go back into our shells until another gory episode unfolds itself.
One wonders what the hope of the common man in this nation is when those charged with protecting them are busy killing themselves. Its just a completely hopeless situation.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by NotComplaining: 10:36am On Aug 10, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
SO MANY IDĮOTS ON THIS FORUM. SO MANY IDĮOTS IN NIGERIA. I SWEAR.

MY FELLOW CITIZENS APPLAUDING SOLDIERS FOR KILLING POLICEMEN UNJUSTLY "BECAUSE SARS KILL INNOCENT CIVILIANS TOO". I DON'T EVEN HAVE THE WORDS TO..

Its like youve read my mind... Ive come to accept that this region of the earth is filled with empty vessels. Their death will mean nothing just as their lives means nothing. Those that were killed are similar to those that did the killing and it is likely the killers will enjoy a similar fate. Like froth on the ocean, they have truly no direction and purpose but to hinder theirs and others progression.

If youre an exception, dont be dismayed but thank The Lord for having an introspection that so many lack.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by somehow: 10:37am On Aug 10, 2019
So people are happy that some of the few good police men got killed by criminals in army uniform?

Are we sane in this country?

Just imagine a Nigeria without police men, una life go be as worthless as tissue papers.

How many times have soldiers actually saved una lives in this country?

We have had more criminals in soldiers uniform than police in this country in her history.

President Buhari must make sure the culprits and their paymaster pay for this crime since they were captured on camera or ALL THE GOOD POLICEMEN IN NIGERIA SHOULD RESIGN WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT. Let those praising the killer soldiers take their place and let's see if security will improve.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Gandollaar(f): 10:38am On Aug 10, 2019
alphaNomega:

You are seriously taking the police word for it. I think they should take the matter to court and stop clogging our cyberspace. We look forward to the judgement on newspaper.
That was from the newspaper investigation. The two agencies have responded and we have read both responses. Why should I believe the army instead especially when they didn't respond to the salient points raised like where is the victim they rescued. Of course nothing will come out of the committee investigation

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by mkoabiola: 10:38am On Aug 10, 2019
What if they were fake soldiers?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by currencyz22: 10:39am On Aug 10, 2019
Kingpee2:
an eye for an eye makes the world go blind

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Sirwallace(m): 10:39am On Aug 10, 2019
felaismyhero:
pls,dont call me boy again.i am not saying the soldiers did right with their actions.what they did is very very bad.but policemen too can be very wicked towards civilians too; so it's a bit hard to feel sympathy for them when evil befalls them.check what most here are saying too; its like two demons fighting; you don't know whether to rejoice or not!

We should try to analyse issues objectively without prejudice. Two wrongs they say doesnt make a right. And if this goes unpunished, then the mal treatment of people; civilians, police and the military will be seen as normal to the younger generation.
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by mctfopt: 10:41am On Aug 10, 2019
WalkerMichael:

This is really sad! I became sadder when I realized nothing would be done about this case (they will silence the case) - which means those behind the murder of these policemen wouldn't be fished out and made to face the law. NIGERIA IS GONE!

That's the way the cookie crumbles in Nigeria. Highly connected criminals always walk free, the wannabe criminals are usually the scapegoats. Sadly, the fallen officers are just pawns in the game of chess.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 10, 2019
Kingpee2:

How does this make sense to you?

Wallahi Eranko ni o

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by expert234: 10:46am On Aug 10, 2019
It
Kingpee2:
You just called it trash,when Nigerians were killed by sars you forgot about Karma then,was I the one that shot them? trash or no trash ,I’ve dropped this here and it’s our public dustbin.

Do you realize the meaning of this situation? It means a kidnapper is now free to continue kidnapping freely.

And do you know who will be the victim? Not the soldiers; not the police. The victim will be your father,mother,sister, brother, uncle, aunty, cousin, friends, loved ones and maybe you.

So each time you laugh at these police men, who died in the duty of keeping you safe from kidnappers, you will be laughing at yourself and making a fool of yourself.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT / How Nigerian Army Chief Spent Night In Former Boko Haram Enclave (PHOTOS) / Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.