Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,939 members, 7,845,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons (3649 Views)

This Feminist Idiot Says Men Should Accept False Rape Accusations More! [photos] / My Experience Today And Why I Think There Is High Divorce Rate / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by Burgerlomo: 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
I guess he's right cool
Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2019
xendra:
lol....that's her cup of tea, everyone's self esteem is not on the same level. you have to live your life and let others live theirs

you are right... but i am entitled to post my opinion on the issue at hand, isnt it?
Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Any person who thinks that men AND women are/view/experience the same in marriage, need some serious medical help.

Men AND women are to be blamed for the high rate of divorce in Africa... blaming solely men on such issue is like solely blaming drug dealers for the drug problem OR solely blaming oloshos/ashewos for the prostitution issue.

With such one sided view of the above problem, you will never remotely solve the problem at hand.

You're one of the few people that gives me hope on this platform, you couldn't have said it better

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by MissJoy29(f): 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
This guy just echoed the same words I told a friend when we discussed this issue just days ago. He was telling me that the reason why men keep side chics after marriage is because the side chic dresses well for him, has time for sex ALL THE TIME for him, gives him attention, generally treats him well. He continued by saying that he wishes all women can behave like a side chic to keep their man. He said that will reduce the rate of infidelity. Well, I managed to listen and allow him finish. Then I started telling him:

1) a man who wants to stray will stray! If you like, be a sex machine for him to use ANYTIME, it won't be enough to stop a promiscuous man or even the average African man who confesses that it's in their DNA & their right to cheat.

2) why won't side chics look glamorous, have time for sex all the time, are always at your beck & call? Do they juggle cooking, washing, market duties, school run, generally tending to the husband & the children as most wives do? Do they? And considering the fact that a majority of these wives don't receive domestic help from anyone including the husband.

3) the most important: why do the women ALWAYS have to worry about keeping their men or their men straying? Are they babies? Are they animals that should be kept on a leash? Why will two ADULTS be in a relationship & one has to CONSTANTLY stress about the other person 'uping & leaving'? Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone should be responsible for their decisions & actions and not be parasitic to the other. Besides, who says only men should be 'kept'? Can't women be 'kept' too? Do husbands EVER worry about 'keeping' their wives?

4)if husbands put as much work or even little work as they expect from their wives towards making their marriages work,....you know the answer.

Ponder on these!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kongi Have Killed Me Photos / How Did You Toast Your Lady And What Was Her Reaction / Davido Wishes Wizkid A Happy 31st Birthday. Will wizkid ignore him again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.