Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed (53900 Views)

5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do / Facebook Hidden Features – You Are Not Aware / Hidden Tricks You Didn't Know Your Android Phone Could Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2019
Old tricks
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by Sirmuel1(m): 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2019
Yeye Mark grin
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by Yem007: 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2019
WalkerMichael:
Facebook is now so boring angry sad sad

Only good for adverts..

Are you looking to generate sales or leads for your product or serviced based business? I create and manage Facebook and Instagram ads for businesses.

please how can I reach u?

the contact on ur signature is not going through
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by Cruz77(m): 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2019
This is stress not trick
I have my money to recharge and enjoy so why the rubbish
My friend you have to find a good job
Before you open your Facebook account I have been chatting with Facebook on my Nokia turch so stop nonsense
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by Aduemeso(m): 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2019
olassybaba:
Mtcheew! Who told you "ctrl +alt+down" is a Facebook feature. This is a system command and stop fooling people. And all these rubbish you just posted, I know 80% of nairaland members know it.
oya read again
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by MrFly(m): 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2019
olassybaba:
Mtcheew! Who told you "ctrl +alt+down" is a Facebook feature. This is a system command and stop fooling people. And all these rubbish you just posted, I know 80% of nairaland members know it.
always read and "understand" peoples post first b4 making a fool of urself... Look b4 u leap

1 Like

Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
I know all before but Ctrl' Alt' down is a general feature in computer
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by WalkerMichael(m): 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
Yem007:

please how can I reach u?

the contact on ur signature is not going through

It's available on whatsapp bro. Send a dm
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by naijadrivablog: 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2019
Blocking status or "excluding acquaintance" or "specific people"? Blocking means the person isnt your friend anymore.

@TechPlace24
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by Daviddson(m): 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2019
Ttrrffyyghuuh:
lol, i've always ignored ubunja's miseducations as they're always long and i have a short attention span, but i've always found the moniker interesting, i was less busy today and i've read a couple, turns out he's a genius as regards relationships and its dynamics, asides nwaamaikpe, ubunja is the second nairalander on my priority read list..

Great read. i honestly feel every guy should read at least one or two random miseducations and from the few i've read, even ladies can benefit also.
Stop making stupiiid people famous.
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by Emmanuel226(m): 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amazing
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by Emmanuel226(m): 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2019
never knew of some though cool
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by Emmanuel226(m): 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2019
nice article
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by olassybaba: 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2019
MrFly:
always read and "understand" peoples post first b4 making a fool of urself... Look b4 u leap
I didn't make a fool of myself, you just exposed your level of ignorance. "Sesede ijanikin"
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by Goalnaldo(m): 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2019
Facebook that is fustrating me. I can't post Link to CPA offer cry
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by olassybaba: 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2019
Aduemeso:

oya read again
cos your brain is empty ?
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by mabea: 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
olassybaba:
Go and read it again then you will understand how dumb you sound
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by Yem007: 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
WalkerMichael:

It's available on whatsapp bro. Send a dm
I'm not that active on WhatsApp
I just need a line I can call u with

thanks
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by olassybaba: 10:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
mabea:
Go and read it again then you will understand how dumb you sound
Stop being foolish, what's your objection man ?
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by candy001(f): 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2019
XINOIX:
the trick I would like to know is, and this question goes to anyone who knows the procedure on how to go about it to help a friend in need, is their a procedure in which one could delete all friend request sent that haven't being accepted to cancel all with a click

I'm with you on this one of.
All those politicians and relatives forming yeyebrities on fb could be so appalling
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by bizhop01: 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2019
Yesterday Amaka Found Love In Facebook
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by xhamel88: 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
olassybaba:
ITK is your problem. He was making reference to the PC upside down command, he wasn't saying same command works for Facebook upside down. E ma fi ara bale. E pele

1 Like

Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
Not necessary
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by bluefilm: 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
Ttrrffyyghuuh:
lol, i've always ignored ubunja's miseducations as they're always long and i have a short attention span, but i've always found the moniker interesting, i was less busy today and i've read a couple, turns out he's a genius as regards relationships and its dynamics, asides nwaamaikpe, ubunja is the second nairalander on my priority read list..

Great read. i honestly feel every guy should read at least one or two random miseducations and from the few i've read, even ladies can benefit also.

Ubunja is a goat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by olassybaba: 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
xhamel88:
ITK is your problem. He was making reference to the PC upside down command, he wasn't saying same command works for Facebook upside down. E ma fi ara bale. E pele
let me talk about the little I know, ignorance is what is disturbing you, the thing works with system graphics,it will turn everything upside down, it works even with ctrl+alt+up,down, left and right. It can turn 0- 360 degree so I don't see the reason he should attribute it to Facebook only and create unnecessary traffic. Mowron (Mr comprehension)
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by doublecross(m): 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
nonsense post
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by holicupp(m): 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
gift01:
Nairaland don upgrade... book space and get automatic ban

booking spacecraft
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by WalkerMichael(m): 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2019
Yem007:

I'm not that active on WhatsApp

I just need a line I can call u with

thanks

070xxxx5278 let me know when you get it so I can pull it off please
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by Autotech312(m): 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
daddycee91:
Theres a fb trick I'd love to show you also. Pay me $50 first

Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by Rapmoney(m): 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2019
Lenadiva:
This is probably the most dumbass post I have read today.
Lord I pray make I no jam diz kind post anywhere before I go to bed tonight
Why don't you look for a good information and share instead of criticizing people who share useful information on a public forum?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread / 2go- What Went Wrong? / How Did I Get The NIN Without Registration?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.