Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed (53904 Views)

5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do / Facebook Hidden Features – You Are Not Aware / Hidden Tricks You Didn't Know Your Android Phone Could Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
No. 3 has been so handy. Lol

1 Like

Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by NiggasInParis: 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
The only Facebook trick I know is Facebook Ads. Thank you
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2019
olassybaba:
Mtcheew! Who told you "ctrl +alt+down" is a Facebook feature. This is a system command and stop fooling people. And all these rubbish you just posted, I know 80% of nairaland members know it.

But thats exactly what he said that its a desktop feature that turns your screen upside down when you issue that command. Haba!
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by Freeman50(m): 11:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
Lenadiva:
This is probably the most dumbass post I have read today.
Lord I pray make I no jam diz kind post anywhere before I go to bed tonight
babe, are you the one on your profile?
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
olassybaba:
Mtcheew! Who told you "ctrl +alt+down" is a Facebook feature. This is a system command and stop fooling people. And all these rubbish you just posted, I know 80% of nairaland members know it.

That was exactly what he said that its a desktop feature that turns the screen upside down when you issue that command. Haba!
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by kingxsamz(m): 11:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
daddycee91:
Theres a fb trick I'd love to show you also. Pay me $50 first
Hello, please I'd love to know the trick.
How can I pay for it?
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by willsonzzy: 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
At your age you still don't understand anything after reading
olassybaba:
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by olassybaba: 11:53pm On Aug 10, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

That was exactly what he said that its a desktop feature that turns the screen upside down when you issue that command. Haba!
Thanks, I just think it's useless and irrelevant for him to have mentioned it
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by realstars: 12:14am On Aug 11, 2019
I ya de
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:57am On Aug 11, 2019
Lenadiva:
This is probably the most dumbass post I have read today.
Lord I pray make I no jam diz kind post anywhere before I go to bed tonight
u are wickedttttt���
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by Yem007: 6:57am On Aug 11, 2019
WalkerMichael:

07085815278 let me know when you get it so I can pull it off please
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by Yem007: 6:57am On Aug 11, 2019
WalkerMichael:

07085815278 let me know when you get it so I can pull it off please
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by thelino: 7:06am On Aug 11, 2019
TechPlace24:

Read More At; https://www.techplace24.com/2019/08/10/3-hidden-facebook-tricks-you-never-knew-existed/

Hi @TechPlace24 Would you mind posting this on our platform?
Tweetszone
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:08am On Aug 11, 2019
How do I know those who viewed my facebook page or photos.
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by billionganx(m): 7:24am On Aug 11, 2019
MAKE 12K DAILY WITH YOUR SMARTPHONE. CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by Gynecomastia: 10:09am On Aug 11, 2019
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by 01mcfadden(m): 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
olassybaba:
And all these rubbish you just posted, I know 80% of nairaland members know it.
You know nothing
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by Youngdot27(m): 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2019
Earning with YOUGOV.

This is all you need, follow the below steps carefully to start redeeming at least $100 - $150 worth of gift cards every month.

You can earn more than that a month depend on the seriousness you put on to it.

STEPS

>>> Before registration, Download a VPN and choose USA as a country. After registration and your 1st survey no need for VPN again.

>>> Click on the below link to register
https://today.yougov.com/refer/uGL7gCBHkStzn8FzSeAuaQ/

During registration all you need is just your email and password, after registration you will be redirected to your mailbox where you do the final activation of account, pls do not input anymore details about yourself after reg.

Once you use the above link you'll be given 2000 points after your first survey.

Whenever you're taking any survey, when asked about your country always choose USA, I always choose California as my state with 90002 as my zip code.

Note- After registration and finishing your first survey you don't need a VPN to continue subsequent surveys that will come up.
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by EvieP(f): 3:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
I was thinking of learning something new
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by naijajobx: 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2019
Oh
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by Ajibade123(m): 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2019
wow this is really cool... Facebook has really make a name for itself
you can check out the impact of social media on our society https://explicitsuccess.com/impact-of-social-media-on-society/
Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by Ajibade123(m): 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2019
wow this is really cool... Facebook has really make a name for itself
you can check out the impact of social media on our society https://explicitsuccess.com/impact-of-social-media-on-society/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2go- What Went Wrong? / Etisalat Customer Care Thread / The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.