Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) (33659 Views)

Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App / Samsung Unveils the Galaxy S21 Series / Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by nedekid: 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
saintdeby:
07018279149 airtel barka de salah
Sent you you on Sunday but only noticed today it was reversed. I resent it an hour ago. Airtel 1k
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Joezik(m): 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2019
nedekid:

Sent
Received.
More Blessing to you

1 Like

Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by nedekid: 10:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
DenreleDave:

If na connection you get, I can do any work sir..

To all nairalanders tooo Pls

Bro, I really commend what you have done sir... I don't know ur current level of blessing but ur pocket will never run dry sir.. I can see that alot of people have thanked you in one way or the other.. I have not asked for anytin though but what I need from you is a way to survive permanently not sumtin to survive temporarily...

I'm a final year student and will be graduating soon, if God has placed u in a powerful position, Pls I need your help to get a job when I'm done... I need to help my poor family that have sacrificed alot for me.. A good job is all I need, if u have the power, God bless you more and if there is any here too, I will be grateful.. I have a great fear for the future Cox of our country issues
HI bro. Sorry for my late reply as this is not my usual alias on nairaland.
I can only urge you to place your cv on this forum when you are done. Fellow Nairalanders in this forum I believe will help out as there have been testimonies of people getting jobs on this forum. I will also watch out for you. It will be great for you by God's grace.
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Meekha(m): 11:32pm On Aug 13, 2019
nedekid:

Resent it. Check pls.

Even in this country we still have people who are in the business of putting smiles on the faces of people...prior to now, my acct balance was just #78.00 but I checked this evening and saw an additional #5000 to my utmost surprise.. I can't thank you enough... I just want to make this promise to your, I WILL SURELY RECIPROCATE THIS YOUR KIND GESTURE TO HUMANITY..

This little spark shall not be quenched. Thanks and thanks a million times... I appreciate sir..God bless!
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by nedekid: 11:52pm On Aug 13, 2019
Meekha:

Even in this country we still have people who are in the business of putting smiles on the faces of people...prior to now, my acct balance was just #78.00 but I checked this evening and saw an additional #5000 to my utmost surprise.. I can't thank you enough... I just want to make this promise to your, I WILL SURELY RECIPROCATE THIS YOUR KIND GESTURE TO HUMANITY..

This little spark shall not be quenched. Thanks and thanks a million times... I appreciate sir..God bless!
Thanks Bro. I am so amazed by the prayers and blessings I received by folks on this forum. I lost a friend last week. Bayo Amosu. The most generous and selfless human being I ever knew. With the little he had he helped those he never knew how much more me when I never had. God help me I will try to do what I can no matter how little to emulate him. I am so glad I did what I did.
Hope I will not soak garri on a lighter note. Stay blessed. grin
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Dottore: 2:06am On Aug 14, 2019
bigpicture001:

I don't want it to succeed cuz no one actually gains anything from china....

More grease to America elbow for keeping us together and alive....

Till china learns that with mire trade to the world coms..much responsibility to the world...I will never use Chinese products...
Oga are you just seeking attention or are you high on something because even Trump uses Chinese products.
Can you sincerely mention the brand names of your phone and household gadgets from living room to the bathroom. Tell me about the spare parts in your car that's if you have one. Oh o forgot to ask about your clothings.

1 Like

Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 7:10am On Aug 14, 2019
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 7:15am On Aug 14, 2019
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 14, 2019
nedekid:
In a good mood and will want to buy 10people breakfast or data this morning. I asked for 500 naira to feed but if your notice I did not give my acct details cos I wanted to see anyone signify benevolence to me. Nobody except 1 fellow that asked told me to go find work. Lol.
While not encouraging begging we have all gone through rough times at a point in life and little coins makes a difference.
Any one that would he offered my 500, I intended giving 5k.
1 will rather break 10k into 1k each.
If you need kindly buzz me. I could send data or money transfer.
Thanks
I know am late, but grace found me through you. I have seen it, Thank you you will never lack good things in your life. Thanks
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Makestyles: 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2019
nedekid:
In a good mood and will want to buy 10people breakfast or data this morning. I asked for 500 naira to feed but if your notice I did not give my acct details cos I wanted to see anyone signify benevolence to me. Nobody except 1 fellow that asked told me to go find work. Lol.
While not encouraging begging we have all gone through rough times at a point in life and little coins makes a difference.
Thanks

Provided my number on sunday but seems you have a lot on your hands.
Sir I would really appreciate the gesture.
08111607478. Glo network
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Babaheekmat: 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2019
I need simple explanation of this from a tech geek.

Explanations in layman language.

Can this replace Android
How
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Babaheekmat: 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2019
nedekid:
Thanks

Data o..

Money o..

Access bank
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 15, 2019
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by sulasa07(m): 9:26am On Aug 15, 2019
[quote author=Gynecomastia post=81151350][/quote]
So,what China is doing to Muslims are all lies,right?
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Meekha(m): 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2019
nedekid:

Thanks Bro. I am so amazed by the prayers and blessings I received by folks on this forum. I lost a friend last week. Bayo Amosu. The most generous and selfless human being I ever knew. With the little he had he helped those he never knew how much more me when I never had. God help me I will try to do what I can no matter how little to emulate him. I am so glad I did what I did.
Hope I will not soak garri on a lighter note. Stay blessed. grin

OOh my! So sorry for your loss boss. Believe me, the prayers will go a long way. Just like your late friend motivated you into being generous, i too am motivated by your kind gesture. The truth is that your money came timely, i saw it as the miracle i needed at the moment. What you did is the matter of a law; The law of Cause and Effect, or The law of Sowing and Reaping. Nature abhors a vacuum. Hence the vacuum you created by giving must be filled again, but this time, with better and more valuable resources! You will be enriched in one way or the other. Meanwhile, i'll always make reference to you anytime it matters...God bless and bless and bless again!

PS: Sorry i didn't respond to your mention on time.

1 Like

Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by nedekid: 11:51pm On Aug 15, 2019
Dannyboy22:

I saw different good things you're doing to people here.
If i'm not late, you can extend to me too. Thanks.

MTN network, 08148658291

Thanks.

Sent
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by nedekid: 11:53pm On Aug 15, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Data o..

Money o..

Access bank
Airtime sent
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by nedekid: 11:54pm On Aug 15, 2019
Makestyles:

Provided my number on sunday but seems you have a lot on your hands.
Sir I would really appreciate the gesture.
08111607478. Glo network
Sorry bro. Sent.
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by nedekid: 11:57pm On Aug 15, 2019
Starlight12:

I know am late, but still I hope grace found me through you 3072055004 first Bank please I need it
First name start with A while last name start with S
Sent breakfast. Manage bro
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by nedekid: 12:00am On Aug 16, 2019
DenreleDave:

Thanks much.. I'm in my finals now, I'm just trying to pour cold water in the ground so that i can step a good ground.... I'm just scared of the future. But I'm gonna be following you, I came late for the help u were rendering, guy dey school and mouth dry. Bobo needs foodstuff things like dt

I wunt rule out any financial favour from you also.
0167406425 gtb Adenrele A

It will be appreciated but note, whether you send me sumtin or not, U r still much favoured bro.... God bless you sir.

Helo nedekid
Sent you little. Pls manage.
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Babaheekmat: 12:10am On Aug 16, 2019
nedekid:

Airtime sent

Thanks alot man..

Access
. Drop something bro.. that's if you can.. you have already suprised moi
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by nedekid: 1:34am On Aug 16, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Thanks alot man..

Access
. Drop something bro.. that's if you can.. you have already suprised moi
Planed on 10 people at 1k each as promised last Sunday. Sent alot more than that and soaking garri now. Lol
Have to go back to my normal nairaland user ID as nedekid is my alias.
Will keep you in mind next time I have and will surely send to you.
Stay blessed grin

1 Like

Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Makestyles: 2:34am On Aug 16, 2019
nedekid:

Sorry bro. Sent.

Seen. May the streams of joy never run dry. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 16, 2019
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 9:37am On Aug 16, 2019

1 Like

Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 11:34am On Aug 16, 2019

1 Like

Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2019
nedekid:

Sent breakfast. Manage bro
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by tck2000(m): 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
OS
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by abdsamad(m): 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2019
Look at ignorance flowing like water here.

So you think Huawei, a successful multi-billion company, decided to build a OS to compete with Android but didn't do it's maths or learn from the failure of those who'd previously failed.
I laugh and cry for you in chinese.

Isnor only dead on arrival. Shior
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 20, 2019
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2019
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
BleedTears:

Chairman not everything Google developed was a success. Chrome is a failed project you can Google others.

Android has a good future, Google is just jealous after seeing the capabilities of Android and not being the core founder of Android or it base Linux.

Go use Mint OS, Obuntu, Cent OS, Elementary OS latest versions (all Linux Based). The only thing lacking on those OS was no software developers.
If Google wasn't jealous and invested the money they spent on Chrome OS, believe me you will never touch Windows OS or Mac OS.

Google knows this but Google is pained because Google is not the founder of Linux and that jealousy is what is stopping Google from developing Linux.

Now imagine you're asked to raise a child that is not yours to become a wealthy and powerful man that the whole world will recognize because you don't have your own child that possess such quality of that child. What will you do? If it's in your power you will be trying every day to have a child that has such quality.

You can check out the features of latest Elementary OS, upcoming version 6 here: https://www.questechie.com/2020/05/elementary-os-6-features.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday / 6 Ways To Detect A Fake Phone / How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.