Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) (33594 Views)

Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App / Samsung Unveils the Galaxy S21 Series / Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by veilkonsultant: 11:27am On Aug 11, 2019
0139063458. Gtb savings. Thanks a lot for the gesture
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by veilkonsultant: 11:29am On Aug 11, 2019
nedekid:
In a good mood and will want to buy 10people breakfast or data this morning. I asked for 500 naira to feed but if your notice I did not give my acct details cos I wanted to see anyone signify benevolence to me. Nobody except 1 fellow that asked told me to go find work. Lol.
While not encouraging begging we have all gone through rough times at a point in life and little coins makes a difference.
Any one that would he offered my 500, I intended giving 5k.
1 will rather break 10k into 1k each.
If you need kindly buzz me. I could send data or money transfer.
Thanks

0139063458. Gtb savings. Thanks a lot for the gesture. Being hopeful
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by LordAdam16: 11:32am On Aug 11, 2019
ZesusHVWritter:
[s]
I am of an opposite opinion to your stand, but I do admire your senesce approach and ability to abstain from abusive tendencies even when the delibration is a magnet to such.

These said, now pay attention to these little facts.
China is the fastest world growing economy, is this because their citizens are using their products as an outcome of compelling by authorities and administration to do so as an obligation?
no, on the contrary, you will find it very hard to pick a product that is not made in China over the Chinese product.

here is why... They are affordable, advanced, maintained and sustained by their origin.
If Chinese were being forced to use only made in China goods, or goods owned by Chinese citizens, then the Apple products being sold in China would have no stand nor grants to extract almost 5% share if not more from the Chinese market.
Mind you, apple sells more products in China than Nigeria. Who asked or forced Nigerians not to patronize apple products?

For the sake of cumbersome,
Taking the Harmony os into consideration, my first device wasn't android. When android came, it offered better things and freedom compared to it, at an affordable price so I switched.

I for one has always been worried at having android as the only driving power in the smartphone industry [excluding ios because it's not open source] because a lot could happen and if Google or any integra part of android gets flawed it will be a slump to the smartphone world as we know it.

if the harmony os does create a competitive environment to any os including android, great for smartphone and other electronic devices users. I remember before the coming of the Chinese into the android system, smartphones were only for the rich and data services was for the selected few.

The China led empire has grossly benefited the world technologically in the past few years than that of the America administration, this is true without compromise.
When it was America on top, we weren't worried about trade wars, it was actual wars were lives, cities and properties were being lost with traces leading back to America and her quest to be involved in places where she was not wanted.

Today huawei is driving the 5G market with force while the America lead administration by Trump would rather have countries don't patronize huawei who is selling at a 2% increase in price with the option to pay gradually.
No one is forcing anyone to do anything, but even the lowest of countries have huawei, the Chinese, to thank for their development, not America, not Trump, not ios, not Google.

Without huawei's strides in the telecommunications industry many countries including Nigeria would still be operating on edge or 2g network communications, leaving ios and any product useless no matter their potential.

Let the harmony os come, if it fails, then let another come. Nigeria by work and improvements and technological advancement will someday soon, creat a world impact like the Chinese are doing.

If I create my os, it will face competition, competition is good not bad. Asking huawei to forego their pursuit of an alternative to android because it may fail, is like asking the world not to advance in Ai technology because of the fear of the rise of machines.

Fear of failure is a limiting factor not smartness.
Happy sunday. [/s]

Don't ever quote me to type a load of rubbish!

I can pull up thousands of articles of China and China-directed Chinese companies forcing Chinese citizens to buy Chinese products.

This is an example for the iPhone 7 back in 2016 -- https://bgr.com/2016/10/06/iphone-7-sales-banned-by-some-companies/. You can find more recent examples with a simple Google search.

When have you been asked to resign for buying foreign rice instead of Nigerian rice?

The only reason iPhones don't have a 1% market share is because iPhones are mostly produced in China. Samsung currently has no plants in China, check their market share.

I will not bother replying the other BS you wrote. I have better things to do with my time.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by veilkonsultant: 11:40am On Aug 11, 2019
nedekid:
In a good mood and will want to buy 10people breakfast or data this morning. I asked for 500 naira to feed but if your notice I did not give my acct details cos I wanted to see anyone signify benevolence to me. Nobody except 1 fellow that asked told me to go find work. Lol.
While not encouraging begging we have all gone through rough times at a point in life and little coins makes a difference.
Thanks

Wow. Seen. Much appreciated
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by nedekid: 11:40am On Aug 11, 2019
I am done oh. Make I no soak garri. Thanks guys grin
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Benediktejike: 11:41am On Aug 11, 2019
nedekid:
Thanks
Ejor, i just need 100 naira. Pls
Zenith bank. Thank u
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by internationalman(m): 11:44am On Aug 11, 2019
nedekid:
Thanks
God bless you brother..

Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Iceking1(m): 11:47am On Aug 11, 2019
nedekid:

Hmm. Acct details

Bro i have seen it, thank you very much i deeply and greatly appreciate this, thank you bro. May thy Lord God Almighty bless you and your family richly and abundantly, your pocket will never run dry, thank you very much sir, i appreciate. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 11, 2019
sammyj:
Don't mind them na so Chinese get integrity and like them reach for Africa. Rather to be thinking of how we can develop our own groom products, we are here busy fighting the lost battle of racist Asians that is looking at the second colonisation. I pity them all.

Well, we are who we are cry
They don't know these Chinese firms with their directives from their central govt don't care for us. Only thing on their mind is how to, like you bluntly put it, recolonise this part of the world, for whatever reasons cry
Looking back at the AU (African Union) building fiasco alone should give one a grave idea of how the Chinese view the position having technological influence can be exploited by them cry

I'm not in admiration of the Chinese and their advancements as most people in this part of the world undecided
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 11, 2019
LordAdam16:
Congrats Huawei on designing a competitor to Tizen OS.

Trump called your bluff. Just forget about the smartphone business and focus on appliances and IoT.

The nerve to expect Harmony OS to take on Android OS on smartphones, iPadOS on iPads, while simultaneously taking on Windows OS on computers. This FAIL will be spectacular.

-Lord
Why are you afraid of competition?
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 11, 2019
nedekid:
Thanks

Oga boss. cry abeg I'm owing MTN -999 Naira for monthe now. I'm using a friend's hotspot to browse in school.

Abeg help me join make i clear my MTN -999 Naira debt.

0216153603 GTB.

Happy sunday chief kiss
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 11, 2019
Jake420:

LMAO dude was a clown

Major clown
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by saintdeby(m): 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
07018279149 airtel barka de salah
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by lukman885(m): 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
All those people saying dead on arrival are typical nija men. Scared to initiate change. Useless people. Team harmony for life.
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by kinem(m): 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
Am in for Harmony OS. I support the innovation.
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
nedekid:
Thanks

Send to me then.
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by excessmon(m): 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2019
u still havent answered me bro...... what i asked is that what is the value of the function of the us product?
the mercedes benz that we buy. what is the real function of the mercedes benz,range rover,ford to the business minds.
if you have a contrary reason to the following points i wanna raise about y we buy american and european products sincerely then i will buy your points.
1. we buy for class and prestige(mercedes benz,range rover,iphone,htc,ford)
2 we buy to show off and intimidate others
3. to promote our fake existence.

if you look at the government of most countries u will discover china market is not just emerging it has fully emerged.
LordAdam16:

China produces more cars than EU or US and Japan combined. Yet, how many SAIC cars do you see in Nigeria? Will DongFeng ever be bigger than Mercedes or Audi?

China is a closed market. Performance in China does not signify same outside China.

United States is not scared. They're just not going to stand back and let a protectionist regime use unfair advantages to push American firms off the cliff. China forces Chines citizens to buy mostly products made in China, then want other countries to open their doors wide to them.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2019
TechPlace24:

Read More At; https://www.techplace24.com/2019/08/10/finally-huawei-unveils-harmony-os-for-all-devices/
Hauwei doing great things, lunching a TV device with the harmony 0S is a great idea, while waiting to see Android Google reaction and then strike better, moreover android is planning another OS so this is going to be entertaining thank you hauwei for been innovative, Google Trump Android are also working to better communications, hauwei is definitely a great technology giant even Trump knows this
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by LordAdam16: 12:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
cucumbae:
Why are you afraid of competition?

Ask China to expand market access and relax protection rules if they are not afraid of competition.

China should not ask for things it is unable and unwilling to offer others.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by sulasa07(m): 12:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
camoncx2019:
shocked Pls what time is eid prayer - 9am or 10am ?
8am-9am-10am-11am
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by thernee: 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
nedekid:
Thanks

I know this is coming so late, I'm just being hopeful sir.
0142618870 Gt bank

May God bless you abundantly.
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by nedekid: 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
Equity15:
I hope i'm not late sir..08101754845...Mtn, thanks or 0151922128 GTB whichever, I will be grateful

*modified*

my God! i just said i should try and gbam, alert!!!!the first time I'll be receiving money online from someone I don't even know...i may God bless you beyond your imagination...may people you know or don't surprise you in a very positive way! and please say Amen to this, I might not be overly religious but I have this feeling that God answers/ listens to my prayers. hope I'll be blessed enough to be able to replicate this to others.. thanks and God bless!!
Amen bro. Thanks
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by longestwai: 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
does the new tecno phantom 9 support fast charging
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by longestwai: 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
what do you see with the new tecno phantom 9 having 3500mah battery
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Freelancerx: 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
longestwai:
does the new tecno phantom 9 support fast charging
yes i think it does. check the trend they are some people who got the phone already, or read the full spec online
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Freelancerx: 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
very other stuff in the phone is cool, just the 3500mah battery out side that the camera is nice.
longestwai:
what do you see with the new tecno phantom 9 having 3500mah battery
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Benediktejike: 12:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
nedekid:
Thanks.
God will bless u so much.. thanks a bunch sire u be boss

1 Like

Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Gynecomastia: 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
semyman:
Please don't die unless as a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by nedekid: 12:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
Thanks guys. I am done ohh. Quarter to soaking garri ohh. grin
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by LordAdam16: 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
excessmon:
u still havent answered me bro...... what i asked is that what is the value of the function of the us product?
the mercedes benz that we buy. what is the real function of the mercedes benz,range rover,ford to the business minds.
if you have a contrary reason to the following points i wanna raise about y we buy american and european products sincerely then i will buy your points.
1. we buy for class and prestige(mercedes benz,range rover,iphone,htc,ford)
2 we buy to show off and intimidate others
3. to promote our fake existence.

if you look at the government of most countries u will discover china market is not just emerging it has fully emerged.

Rephrase your question.

To your last statement, that's precisely what the US is saying. China cannot ask to be treated as an emerging economy while it shows all signs of being fully emerged.

As such, if they want complete market access, they should open their market access as well.

The US-China trade surplus in 2018 was $419b. That's roughly the size of Nigeria's economy. That is what the US injected into the Chinese economy in one year. Same country that carries out brazen economic and military espionage against the US, manipulates their currency, enact stringent market access controls against the US, and falls short in IP protection.

All of that constitutes unfair advantage that Chinese-government backed firms like Huawei have used to dismantle foreign competitors from Nortel to HTC. The US is saying enough. We will no longer use our own funds to pay for your attacks against American interests through the trade surplus and you're in your third-world cubicle yapping like a constipated canary!

-Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by thernee: 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
nedekid:
Amen bro. Thanks
Omg. May you never ever lack sir. I can't really express how grateful I'm. May God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Gynecomastia: 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
amjustme2:
Totally blown away after watching this.

Harmony OS will push Google and other companies to sit up

Google will not sit and watch this! Trust me,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAtH7f8nT6U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mtn/onefinance 3,000 Quick Money / Innjoo I2 Features & Image Reviews (pics) / Researchers Recover 100s Of Nude Photos From Second-hand Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.