Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,468 members, 7,958,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:12 PM

Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) (33930 Views)

Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App / Samsung Unveils the Galaxy S21 Series / Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
Weathered:
first Google home was made by HTC, then later to LG and Samsung.

Google doesn't make the phones itself.
Which is an advantage to huawei, because they can integrate their os into their devices and for the first time in smartphone history, create a device with os integrated chip. Just like sd chip has an inbuilt gpu.
Whether or not, it favours other companies isn't relevant for now, let the os come.
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by timay(m): 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
nedekid:
In a good mood and will want to buy 10people breakfast or data this morning. I asked for 500 naira to feed but if your notice I did not give my acct details cos I wanted to see anyone signify benevolence to me. Nobody except 1 fellow that asked told me to go find work. Lol.
While not encouraging begging we have all gone through rough times at a point in life and little coins makes a difference.
Any one that would he offered my 500, I intended giving 5k.
1 will rather break 10k into 1k each.
If you need kindly buzz me. I could send data or money transfer.
Thanks

I am very grateful to u bro.

you really surprised me. I never even expected it. God bless and thanks for the Nice gesture.

Na man you be sir grin

1 Like

Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by ernieboy(m): 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
LordAdam16:
Congrats Huawei on designing a competitor to Tizen OS.

Trump called your bluff. Just forget about the smartphone business and focus on appliances and IoT.

The nerve to expect Harmony OS to take on Android OS on smartphones, iPadOS on iPads, while simultaneously taking on Windows OS on computers. This FAIL will be spectacular.

-Lord
I tell u, even in China, their home country it will fail woefully but again it is just a fork of the android open source software, so it should be able to run most android apps.
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Orobosadavis(f): 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
If the offer stil dy... I'm here.... 07066815159 mtn
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by li2pac1717: 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
Only that you forget to include developing countries because the only thing they can afford Is Chinese made phone....all other Chinese phone maker will switch in future as trade war with USA intensify.
LordAdam16:

It will stop Harmony OS for the very reason it beat all of the other OSes you mentioned.

Harmony OS only has a future in China (and maybe Russia).

Huawei can see the future, that's why they're diverging away from the smartphone market.

-Lord
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by bodmasfem(m): 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
If the offer is still available, my phone number is 07069658875
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2019
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Weathered: 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
ZesusHVWritter:

Which is an advantage to huawei, because they can integrate their os into their devices and for the first time in smartphone history, create a device with os integrated chip. Just like sd chip has an inbuilt gpu.
Whether or not, it favours other companies isn't relevant for now, let the os come.
let's agree to your theory.

Apart from Huawei who j other OEM use Huawei OS?
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2019
nedekid:

Naa. Left ui 1995. Forgotten about book for years. Lol
great. good luck with your phylanthropy.

1 Like

Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by LordAdam16: 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
li2pac1717:
Only that you forget to include developing countries because the only thing they can afford Is Chinese made phone....all other Chinese phone maker will switch in future as trade war with USA intensify.

Before there were Chinese phones, weren't folks from developing countries using phones?

The question is not if they'll switch. Is if they'll switch in International markets. The answer is no. Inside China, YES. Outside China, NO.

-Lord
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by LordAdam16: 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2019
ZesusHVWritter:
[s]
What is nonsensical and detestable in this current deliberation is your ability to accommodate the willful participation of America in exploiting citizens privacy but see the Chinese companies without any link to the government of China being in anyway responsible for these companies asking their workers to not patronise the iPhone 7 as evil and criminalised.

Were as, in the gaze of yahoo and potentially Gmail and Microsoft, the FBI of America is the culprit. A registered and entitled entity admonish by the America government.

I remember there was a public protest by Chinese citizens that they were going to destroy their iPhones and deseased from patronising anything apple or America in response to Trump's ban on huawei, and the president of huawei was the first to kick against it and the protest was discontinued.

Am sure if it had went as planned, you won't hesitate to blame the Chinese government but yet support the exclusion of huawei from using android and other America products.

So you see, it's you whose vision is blured and reasoning flawed by basic or wayward sentiments.

Huawei is creating an os, not life support. If you aren't afraid of it and believe that America can contain the Chinese, then expect the best of technological advancement coming from China, Instead of asking or supporting huawei to keep relying on America products when Trump goal is to stunt their growth.

Just so you know, China are now establishing semiconductor plants.
Soon, it will be complete China made electronics.
Am sure you would be patronising America made smartphones then like you are doing now right? [/s]

I cannot take anyone seriously who says Chinese companies have no links to the government.

-Lord
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by pacespot(m): 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
Why do I feel that there are so many Americans on this forum, or these people are just Trump's lackeys?

1 Like

Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by GumGum: 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
amjustme2:
Totally blown away after watching this.

Harmony OS will push Google and other companies to sit up

Google will not sit and watch this! Trust me,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAtH7f8nT6U

At $680, it's very cheap.
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by timay(m): 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
pacespot:
Why do I feel that there are so many Americans on this forum, or these people are just Trump's lackeys?

I also have a feeling that there are CIA agents on this forum steady

2 Likes

Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
LordAdam16:

I cannot take anyone seriously who says Chinese companies have no links to the government.

-Lord
That is not really a talking point, no company in any country doesn't have a link with their country of origin.
That will be like saying infinix doesn't have a link to China, glo doesn't have a link to Nigeria when operating outside Nigeria, or mtn doesn't have a link to South Africa.
So it's kind of aweird concepts to deliberate on.
You not taking anyone seriously because they are not claiming ignorance of the Chinese companies having a link with China is actually worrisome and really disturbing.

Where should the Chinese companies have links to? Cambodia or Zimbabwe?
In other words, your claims so far today have been based on wrongful oriented opinion.
Be open minded in any issue, because if you stare long enough the circle becomes spherical.
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by timay(m): 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2019
ZesusHVWritter:

That is not really a talking point, no company in any country doesn't have a link with their country of origin.
That will be like saying infinix doesn't have a link to China, glo doesn't have a link to Nigeria when operating outside Nigeria, or mtn doesn't have a link to South Africa.
So it's kinda weird concepts to deliberate on.

No mind him na.

Even the American CIA and NSA has backdoor access to all this American social media companies to have access to people's data .

No company in this world, especially technology and IT company that doesn't have links with their home govt. So china is no different
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
timay:

No mind him na.

No company in this world, especially technology and IT company that doesn't have links with their home govt. So china is no different
The issue tire me sir, Facebook is an American owned universe, yet na everyday court case and billion bills them dey pay over privacy of users being sold.
We never hear say weibo dey court for China, or Baidu sell users details to enhance a particular party's winning chance in elections. China ban her citizens from using Facebook, whatsapp and Google apps and the world saw why when the public prosecution of Facebook privacy theft and abuse was published.

Up till now, the security threat wey Trump say huawei pose, till today na only Trump and a selected few Americans dey see the threat, e no let them explain, they no get proof. Even in America court or any foreign court huawei don sue them to, them dey lose.

They just wan end every competition like Facebook buying Instagram and WhatsApp just to Stunt any competitor.
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by nedekid: 11:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
akereconfi:

Bro 09056138280.
Or
0229934512 GTBank Barile Zinah

Please I'm late to the party but if you still touched, you can help me.

Thanks
Dinner sent pls manage.
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by nedekid: 11:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
Meekha:

I am overwhelmed.....pls read

https://www.nairaland.com/5296026/ordeal-hands-kaduna-robbers

happened since july 8th. i am yet to stand on my feet since. anyway you can help, it'll make a whole lot of difference

Any response from you will be seriously appreciated..Thanks boss
Eyaa. Sorry bro. Already broke myself. Over spent my little. But send acct if you will manage little I have..
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 12:17am On Aug 12, 2019
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 12:18am On Aug 12, 2019
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 12:19am On Aug 12, 2019
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by AmadorSays: 8:08am On Aug 12, 2019
i dont think there is really big deal with the battery of the phantom 9, 3500 mah is cool too, not all devices must come with a 5000mah battery
Freelancerx:
very other stuff in the phone is cool, just the 3500mah battery out side that the camera is nice.
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by AmadorSays: 8:10am On Aug 12, 2019
not sure it does o, but i know it will charge very fast when you use its original follow come charger and the battery should last you quite well too
longestwai:
does the new tecno phantom 9 support fast charging
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by kutashi: 11:59am On Aug 12, 2019
camoncx2019:
shocked Pls what time is eid prayer - 9am or 10am ?
12:00 am January 1, 2020
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Meekha(m): 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2019
nedekid:

Eyaa. Sorry bro. Already broke myself. Over spent my little. But send acct if you will manage little I have..

Thanks so much boss...Sorry i didn't check this on time..

This is my account details

Name: Suleiman Omika
Account Number : 0092166539
Diamond Bank...

Thanks boss again. I truly apprecite your kind gesture. God bless you many folds IJN Amen..
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by nedekid: 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2019
Meekha:

Thanks so much boss...Sorry i didn't check this on time..

This is my account details

Name: Suleiman Omika
Account Number : 0092166539
Diamond Bank...

Thanks boss again. I truly apprecite your kind gesture. God bless you many folds IJN Amen..
Sent 5k. Have a nice day and stay strong..
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Meekha(m): 11:39am On Aug 13, 2019
nedekid:

Sent 5k. Have a nice day and stay strong..

I checked my bank but i am yet to receive the money. It may be a case of network problem or any other factor.

That you are even humble to reply our mentions and address us as "bro" when you are our senior goes a long way to show that you are a rare gem. I truly appreciate you sir.

I hope the network gets fixed soon. Thanks so much boss..
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Joezik(m): 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2019
nedekid:
In a good mood and will want to buy 10people breakfast or data this morning. I asked for 500 naira to feed but if your notice I did not give my acct details cos I wanted to see anyone signify benevolence to me. Nobody except 1 fellow that asked told me to go find work. Lol.
While not encouraging begging we have all gone through rough times at a point in life and little coins makes a difference.
Thanks

Why I no come online since
Pass me not .....
nedekid:
Thanks

Pass me not ..... Hope ain't late
Union Bank(0082134407)

first name initial C, second name E
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by nedekid: 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
Meekha:

I checked my bank but i am yet to receive the money. It may be a case of network problem or any other factor.

That you are even humble to reply our mentions and address us as "bro" when you are our senior goes a long way to show that you are a rare gem. I truly appreciate you sir.

Let me check. Hold
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by nedekid: 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2019
Meekha:

Resent it. Check pls.

Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by nedekid: 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2019
Joezik:

Pass me not .....

Pass me not ..... Hope ain't late
Union Bank(0082134407)

first name initial C, second name E
Sent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out / What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? / Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.