Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

7 Year Old Girl Admitted To Secondary School In Abeokuta - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Year Old Girl Admitted To Secondary School In Abeokuta (11807 Views)

7-Year-Old Son Demands Iphone From His Father, And His Father Demands This. / Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher / 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Year Old Girl Admitted To Secondary School In Abeokuta by Nobody: 3:22am On Oct 27, 2010
May God guide her all the way. I pray those rapist/molesters in Nigeria will not spoil her future.
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Admitted To Secondary School In Abeokuta by becomrich13: 4:19am On Oct 27, 2010
children in nigeria start to talk fast than children abroad because they are expose to more adult speaking around them. nigeria is a noise place.  and they start school early in nigeria. my brother and sister's skip classes too.  when children are young they can learn better. children start school at age 3. even when official it is suppose to be 6 in govt school

One of my friend parent, are returning back to nigeria because the parent said abroad is too quiet.

the trick my parent used is that we went to private class, and in those private class we were one class ahead of the regular class. when i was in grade 3 in school. i was in grade 4 in the private class.  a year ahead of my class in private classes. make children do well in school.
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Admitted To Secondary School In Abeokuta by becomrich13: 4:37am On Oct 27, 2010
You would notice over here. they now build thier house different. They now prefer court, with the houses in a circle to create community. nigerian are talkative. people here are very reserve and are not loud. In nigeria, people talk to people they do not know. It is hard to do that here.  This have effect on children.

nigeria Children some talk between 1  and 1 / half years.  It is a very loud society.  In nigeria most people put thier children to school at about age 3 .

infant learn base on what they hear adult say. Children with not so many adult around them dont speak early.
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Admitted To Secondary School In Abeokuta by silami(m): 5:49am On Oct 27, 2010
mama-gee:

I'm simply dumbfounded. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Let's just say this is a case of a rare occurence.

Mama-gee i m really impressed u have changed!
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Admitted To Secondary School In Abeokuta by tabolaji: 7:17am On Oct 27, 2010
@youngichou or whats ur ID sef, Please what precisely is your point here?
If you claim to have achieved same height then something is wrong with you if by now you cant even read and comprehend a story to get the point straight. May be you just write for the sake of it. Please wake up!!!!
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Admitted To Secondary School In Abeokuta by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 27, 2010
9ce

Wish her the best in life

She can make it to the university at 12 or even 11 and graduate at 15 or 16
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Admitted To Secondary School In Abeokuta by Ihengote: 8:01am On Oct 27, 2010
Carry on girl,

break the world record

and became a pro.

aged 18
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Admitted To Secondary School In Abeokuta by jany49: 8:09am On Oct 27, 2010
I would like to sponsor her here in the United States. I need her contacts. I will assist her to achieve her dreams.
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Admitted To Secondary School In Abeokuta by laboxy(m): 8:47am On Oct 27, 2010
What a feat at that age, surely she has a bright future ahead of her.
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Admitted To Secondary School In Abeokuta by yasyaz(m): 9:27am On Oct 27, 2010
May God olwez bi wif u young girl. Kip up
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Admitted To Secondary School In Abeokuta by kemisuga(f): 10:01am On Oct 27, 2010
Wish her more fruitful years ahead
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Admitted To Secondary School In Abeokuta by akings100: 10:19am On Oct 27, 2010
Wonders they say shall never end. Hers is divine knowledge.
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Admitted To Secondary School In Abeokuta by hbabe(f): 10:31am On Oct 27, 2010
Good, she should keep it up
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Admitted To Secondary School In Abeokuta by PHEBO(m): 10:51am On Oct 27, 2010
I just hope her parents are smart enough to send her out of Nigeria.
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Admitted To Secondary School In Abeokuta by ud4u: 11:19am On Oct 27, 2010
That great
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Admitted To Secondary School In Abeokuta by Olisaonyeo(f): 11:51am On Oct 27, 2010
Without doubt this girl is a genius. God please give a child like that
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Admitted To Secondary School In Abeokuta by andyanders: 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2010
7YRS IN SECONDARY SCHOOL? I SAW THE WRITE UP ANDALSO I HAVE A 7YR CHILD, BUT FOR THAT CHILD TO BE 7YRS AND MADE THAT SPEACH; ONLY GOD KNOWS THE KIND OF SPACE SHE COMES FROM. ALREADY, 7Y OLD CHILD IS STILL BEING TAKEN CARE OF AND CANNOT EVEN TAKE PROPER BIRTH OR CLEAN THEIR BOMBOM. NOW IN SECONDARY SCHOOL? SO, I WONDER
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Admitted To Secondary School In Abeokuta by NAJALYN: 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2010
This is great news. I pray for God's invincible protection for her. Also I congratulate her parents for bringing her up so well. I hope they keep it up. If possible send her to very good schools. Above all be very prayerful for God to see her through. With God, there are no imposibilities.
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Admitted To Secondary School In Abeokuta by NAJALYN: 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2010
This is great news. I pray for God's invincible protection for her. Also I congratulate her parents for bringing her up so well. I hope they keep it up. If possible send her to very good schools. Above all be very prayerful for God to see her through. With God, there are no imposibilities.
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Admitted To Secondary School In Abeokuta by lollidam91(m): 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2010
9jariaaaa.7yr old.anyway it is good but when did she startd schooln & dat quran readin
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Admitted To Secondary School In Abeokuta by lollidam91(m): 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2010
I wish she cr8 record and make our land gr8.may God protect, guide and b wit her.expecting more of this to come
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Admitted To Secondary School In Abeokuta by Sulele4by4(m): 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2010
waoo, this is really tremendous.how i wish she is my child, lol.
MAY THE LORD SEE HER THROUGH.
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Admitted To Secondary School In Abeokuta by stuffs4me(m): 10:53pm On Oct 27, 2010
The girl never attended an Islamic school, but on March 15, 2008, she celebrated her Wolimat Al Quoran (completion of reading of the Holy Quoran). Her father actually took her through the study of the Islamic holy book himself. He had mastered the holy book at 25.

“I introduced her to the reading of the holy book precisely on January 6, 2007, and miraculously, she completed the introductory reading within two days. We are surprised that about a week to her fifth birthday, on November 25, 2007, she completed the recitation. She then started another aspect, which is Jurisprudence

Allahu Akbar.
I hope those useless empty headed Abokis up north will see this and realize that Islam is stronger in the southwest than up north. Stupppid good for nothing cows
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Admitted To Secondary School In Abeokuta by chupcake(m): 1:55am On Oct 28, 2010
Wow, Thats great, May Allah guide and protect you, No big deleo though, I was 8 when i gained admission into Sec. Sch.
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Admitted To Secondary School In Abeokuta by Mrdonald3(m): 7:58am On Oct 28, 2010
;d
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Admitted To Secondary School In Abeokuta by Ranoscky(m): 8:56am On Oct 28, 2010
No comment.
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Admitted To Secondary School In Abeokuta by Mobsync(m): 1:13pm On Oct 28, 2010
Call me hater if u like, but the girl is just 7 and she's gonna finish ss3_maybe when she's 13 and the minimum age to get into a university is 15, so she's going to waste 2 yrs of her life and still get into the uni. with the pals she's running away from.

She needs a rethink.
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Admitted To Secondary School In Abeokuta by oneking(m): 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2010
May all those who see good things and acknowledge it always see good in their life ! The girl must really be a genius to achieve this feat. I only pray that she gain admission into the universities and graduate when due without delay cos entering uni here and graduating could be frustrating at times. except if her parrents can afford private schools . Then and only then can we hope for the youngest prof in the world coming from this side of the divide !

I wish her luck
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Admitted To Secondary School In Abeokuta by Olumogun: 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2010
wishing her a good and fulfilling future. The way some of these children reason is just something else.

This is very possible, I have one like that right under my nose now. She was 8 by last May, and was promoted to primary five.
On resumption the headmaster saw her and told her to join the JSS 1 student. When SHE got to the class that morning without any prior preparation (just fresh from holiday) she was given the Common Entrance Exam questions paper which she scored 72% instantly. Now she is in JSS1.

meaning that she was promoted from pry 4 to JSS1.
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Admitted To Secondary School In Abeokuta by bashydemy(m): 11:27pm On Oct 28, 2010
May Almighty Allah guild and protect you from the evil ones Amin
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Admitted To Secondary School In Abeokuta by Ranoscky(m): 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2010
^^

I say Amen to that !!!
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Admitted To Secondary School In Abeokuta by Eleona(f): 11:56am On Nov 02, 2010
i also got into sec school wen i was 7

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Lecturers To Meeting With Government On Thursday / Kaduna Reinstates 1,288 Primary School Teachers –10 Months After Sack / How To Decorate Your Student Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.