Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,423 members, 7,826,652 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . (36075 Views)

Mercy Aigbe & Hubby Stepout In Style (photos) / Mercy Aigbe Shows Off New Blonde Look - Ladies Who Can Bet This? / Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Looks Fierce In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by mamagee3(f): 1:43am On Oct 21, 2010
ladej:

abeg chill with the font. we get your point
grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by Theblessed(f): 2:00am On Oct 21, 2010
[size=20pt]My way, what can you do about it?  And, when you finally realise you have no POWERS to change even one letter in it, you can then sleep, ok!  And any more noise, it gets bigger.  [/size]
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by mamagee3(f): 2:01am On Oct 21, 2010
^^Enough of the big fonts. . .
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 21, 2010
love how some women NEVER have anything positive to say about other women. The good thing is that she is still living her life regardless of how her feet look. God bless her and may her baby continue to be in good health . That's what really matters NOT her business.
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by ladej(m): 2:09am On Oct 21, 2010
Theblessed:

[size=20pt]My way, what can you do about it?  And, when you finally realise you have no POWERS to change even one letter in it, you can then sleep, ok!  And any more noise, it gets bigger.  [/size]
its not about what i can do about it or powers, its an advice you have clearly refused to heed. na you get your font.
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by ladej(m): 2:10am On Oct 21, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

love how some women NEVER have anything positive to say about other women. The good thing is that she is still living her life regardless of how her feet look. God bless her and may her baby continue to be in good health . That's what really matters NOT her business.
GBAM. amen o. plus shes successful, something many humans will never be.
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by bawomolo(m): 2:26am On Oct 21, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

would u let your husband get a second wife? are you fine with a polygamous household?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by Theblessed(f): 2:30am On Oct 21, 2010
ladej:

its not about what i can do about it or powers, its an advice you have clearly refused to heed. na you get your font.

[size=18pt]Thanks for your wonderful advice, I don't need it, ok! Glad you now have realised you'd tried so many times but failed, how many more times would you and your likes continue---!!

Look, there's something called 'PASS'. I think you should do so a lot more when you come across my essays on here, please! Tell, others!

Since you can't read my work because of the size of the font, why do you attempt to do so? Is it to provoke?

Again, you don't 'NEED' to read my work, ok!  Everyone has right to do what they want and this is mine, RESPECT IT !!
[/size]
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by ladej(m): 2:38am On Oct 21, 2010
Theblessed:

[size=18pt]Thanks for your wonderful advice, I don't need it, ok! Glad you now have realised you'd tried so many times but failed, how many more times would you and your likes continue---!!

Look, there's something called 'PASS'. I think you should do so a lot more when you come across my essays on here, please! Tell, others!

Since you can't read my work because of the size of the font, why do you attempt to do so? Is it to provoke?

Again, you don't 'NEED' to read my work, ok!  Everyone has right to do what they want and this is mine, RESPECT IT !!
[/size]

God bless you
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by Nobody: 2:39am On Oct 21, 2010
ladej:

God bless you
grin grin grin

That's all need be said when the argument gets tiring. grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by ladej(m): 2:42am On Oct 21, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

grin grin grin

That's all need be said when the argument gets tiring. grin
I too gbadun you. You know that anyway! And yes you are right. God bless you too.
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by Nobody: 2:52am On Oct 21, 2010
bawomolo:

would u let your husband get a second wife? are you fine with a polygamous household?

ABSOLUTELY. In fact I defend polygamy IF it is agreed to by all parties. I dont see anything wrong with it. My boyfriend is African and his father has 3 wives and LOTS of children! So in their family having big families is a tradition as well as polygamy. He himself doesn't have a desire to have more than one wife because "one is enough pain" LOL but on a serious note we have discussed the possibility.
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by Teejayphillip(m): 3:17am On Oct 21, 2010
naa wao 4 her oooo, Out of all million men around 9ja,naa person way don marry she stil fit marry. Women i bow 4 unaa oooo,later dem go talk say naa love instead of dem 2 tell u its d guyz money dey r afta, It may b sweeter now,bur pretty soon naa anoda divorce u go c. Cos dis same man we stil go ahead n marry anoda woman afta her,den gbege go start.

I just wonder wetin women dey take dia head tink, Mayb dem dey makeup wiv dere senses,i jus dnt no, Tshewwww
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by bawomolo(m): 3:23am On Oct 21, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

ABSOLUTELY. In fact I defend polygamy IF it is agreed to by all parties. I dont see anything wrong with it. My boyfriend is African and his father has 3 wives and LOTS of children! So in their family having big families is a tradition as well as polygamy. He himself doesn't have a desire to have more than one wife because "one is enough pain" LOL but on a serious note we have discussed the possibility.

interesting. i won't argue against that.
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:26am On Oct 21, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

If all parties agree? My dear no woman in her right mind would wanna share her husband! Obviously that bf of yours must have given you otapiapia to eat!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by Nobody: 4:31am On Oct 21, 2010
ThoniaSlim:

If all parties agree? My dear no woman in her right mind would wanna share her husband! Obviously that bf of yours must have given you otapiapia to eat!

I respect your opinion but MINE still stands. there is a reason why there are more women on the Earth than men and I highly doubt God intended those without to turn to eachother. Some sharing is inevitable. Some women do not mind it. I am not saying I am ready to just sign up for it or what ever but should that be the case then ohwell. His mother being a Cameroonian woman wants all of her sons to uphold the tradition how can i fight that with respect to her and my love for her son?
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by EzeUche0(m): 5:08am On Oct 21, 2010
Nigerian women. . . grin

Just get a little money and you can have as many wives as you want. Forget going to your village, you can find an educated Nigerian woman who wont mind.
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by spikedcylinder: 5:12am On Oct 21, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Sorry but this is not one of the typical women hate women situations. Even the thought of dating a married man gets me sick to my stomach, talk more of actually marrying him and having his baby.
I have never met any woman who is fine with polygamy. If you grew up in a polygamous home, believe me dear, your views about 'all parties agreeing to it' will be buried deep in the trash can. wink

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 21, 2010
@ spiked i guess so. . . undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by asamuel: 7:53am On Oct 21, 2010
Buy all your books, DVDs, electronics, games, toys, music and gift items from www.kalahari.com.ng

Visit today and get some free vouchers.
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by sley4life(m): 9:00am On Oct 21, 2010
ooh, but u wanted it.
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by MissyB3(f): 9:24am On Oct 21, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

love how some women NEVER have anything positive to say about other women. The good thing is that she is still living her life regardless of how her feet look. God bless her and may her baby continue to be in good health. That's what really matters NOT her business.
The important thing is the 'stolen' husband and how the Known wife feels about it.
Would I be right to say you defend polygamy because your boyfriend is likely to become polygamous and, since you 'Love' him and wouldn't want to leave, you've accepted it because of the ''I have no choice' mentality.

It's about time women began to know their worth. If it's not what you want, you musn't settle for it.

Mukina -  I warn you. Do not modify the thread title. I send you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by sizzlers(m): 9:45am On Oct 21, 2010
i dont know her
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by beeman80: 9:59am On Oct 21, 2010
Mhhhh.I guess this is a true revelation that husabands are so scarce.Its in the holy books,a time wld come wn we wld have a 7 women begging to marry a man and even ready to take care of themselves just to bare the man's name. cheesy
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by modupsie(f): 10:33am On Oct 21, 2010
why is everyone attacking this lady? shocked shocked shocked
what about the married "rich"man that came after the 'poor' actress (since she married him cos of his money)?

why r we always attacking ourselves?

no one is blaming the man at all? cos its allowed for men to misbehave

why should a married man not respect his vows, wife and family and run after single girls??

embarassed embarassed sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by bisiaet: 10:56am On Oct 21, 2010
Good for her. "When a someone throw something away out of ignorant or pride then he or she will looking for what is not lost" If read this thread she would understand me better. Goodluck to her.
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by chelsea4su(f): 11:15am On Oct 21, 2010
why the hatred, she found love and she got 100pecent right to fall in love to whoever she wishes.
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by Lenny9000(m): 11:16am On Oct 21, 2010
First of all the only reason this is generating heat here is because she is a CELEBRITY! Otherwise nobody would have actually noticed, because we live in a society where POLIGAMY is accepted/part of our culture,  Actually everybody here knows at least one family or somebody that comes from a poligamous home. Having said that, those of us that have embraced the Christian faith dont support this or pray to find ourselves in such situation,  We should also bear in mind that some people dont set out to be second wives, if you ask them, they would rather be the first and only wife. I know some people that comes from poligamous homes and even when they told me they dont like it, I see some of them having babies around with different ladies. Misteries of life Please lets not be too harsh when we judge others. Godbless
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by DrKnow1(m): 11:17am On Oct 21, 2010
To all of you condemning this lovely lady who has found love and blessed with a baby boy; you are all hypocrites from bleeding polygamous homes whose mothers are third or fourth wives. You should have rebuked your mothers first before all these tirades against Mercy. How  many of you have been dating married men for years with series of abortions and wrecked marriages without getting hooked. You should first criticise the african culture that allows polygamy before blaming the innocent woman
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by Seekers(m): 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2010
@all, from a very very reliable source, she married d man because of money, u all tink she's rich,yes but dangote is rich,can he ever meat abramovic or bill gates's money?NO, n he's rich, just an example,
2.about being 2nd wife,dr is no problem dr cos gels re more dan guys n if all guy continue marryin 1gel,d rest of d gels nko?dnt u no d ratio of gel to guy is 6:1 n moving gradually to 10:1, it wil get to a stage were gels go dey run after guys, watch out, wizzy, roger Dat
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by jpphilips(m): 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2010
Actually, it wasn’t part of my dreams. But this is fate at work again. Actually, where most people are in life is not where they planned to be. What I know is that whatever fate thrusts upon your life, you have to make the best use of it. It is not as if I actually wanted to be a second wife and all that, but when I met him, I fell in love with him because he is really my dream man.

Another person's husband? wonders shall never end

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by GeorgeD1(m): 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2010
theblessed,

you'd do well toning down on your anger. contrary to what you think, there a lot of way lot many people here that can do something about your screaming posts. besides 'helping' you modify them (without your consent) they can equally deny you the opportunity of posting any thing at all - even a font as small as one pixel! have you ever logged on to your beloved nairaland eager to reply to a post only to see one small red box at the top of the page saying "theblessed, you have lost your posting privileges: reason, for posting a message that appears to be sp*am. if this is a mistake we are sorry about this" ? then you go along for about a whole week unable to post anything only to read other member's contributions until your posting privileges are restored?

i'm sure you understand what i'm trying to say in many words? bottomline, relax!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Val Peterson, Abuja Youngest Landlord And MTN Ambassador Dazzles In Blue Colours / Sandra Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji Is Enageged (Photo) / Nina Goes Back To School (IMSU)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.