Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . (36067 Views)

Mercy Aigbe & Hubby Stepout In Style (photos) / Mercy Aigbe Shows Off New Blonde Look - Ladies Who Can Bet This? / Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Looks Fierce In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by tpia5: 7:14am On Oct 24, 2010
If you want to know your spouse, despite the "In health or in sickness, in poverty or in riches Vows" you both took, tell her you have a second wife and her true self will surface! Give it a test

only a very primitive and neanderthal mind would come up with this type of crap.

some of you lack the basic knowledge of even the bare essentials of what being in a relationship entails.

[size=25pt]if your wife or girlfriend wants to test you, let her tell you she has a second husband and your true nature will surface.

give it a test.
[/size]

where do they breed you people!!!!!
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by favouredjb(f): 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2010
she should have waited for a single man lipsrsealed
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by GeorgeD1(m): 10:17am On Oct 26, 2010
the good ones are already taken-or so most of them believe.
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by favouredjb(f): 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2010
@lastpage kilode?why so much venom,I understand your point,but that doesn't mean everybody should agree with you

And you saying husbands are not for their wives alone is laughable,even if u,the polygamist that u are,has five wives at home,can u share even one with another man?
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by favouredjb(f): 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2010
Lol@THEblessed,what do you mean by "my work"you keep saying?
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by spoilt(f): 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2010
It must be wierd sharing a man. shocked

I'm selfish and insatiable. It will not work for me. grin grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by debosky(m): 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2010
^^ freak! cheesy
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by GeorgeD1(m): 9:00am On Oct 27, 2010
spoilt,
you should try someone with a huge 9inch cylinder btw his legs. you go tire by force! grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by favouredjb(f): 11:21am On Oct 27, 2010
Hmmm,I dnt understand that!
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by OgaMadam(f): 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2010
The Blessed

This whole thread seems to spark a cord within you.

Its like you have been through or are going through this.

I dont know, your screaming caps indicate very deep and underlying issues.

Go to the man and deal with him or talk and let out all the pain, its the only
way to deal with your pain by facing him.

Otherwise, it comes out in small or biggish ways like this my dear.

Face him i say.
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by lastpage: 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2010
[Quote]
Lastpage:
If you want to know your spouse, despite the "In health or in sickness, in poverty or in riches Vows" you both took, tell her you have a second wife and her true self will surface! Give it a test"

@tpia
"only a very primitive and neanderthal mind would come up with this type of crap.

some of you lack the basic knowledge of even the bare essentials of what being in a relationship entails.
where do they breed you people!!!!![/quote]
typia,
I know you have the mind of a simpleton and l will not begrudge your tirade as l realize that it's not everyone that can think beyond the ordinary, beyond the surface or beyond what is generally acceptable!
I know that there is no correlation between age and wisdom and l know that the ability to use a computer to type some silly, two year old response is not indicative of quality education which trains you to "ASK QUESTIONS AND SEEK ANSWERS".
So, continue with your mad rant, your equivalents are too numerous on Nairaland that l dont need to waste time on you tongue

I made a POSTULATION, as any behavioral scientist will do.
-I asked that it should be pondered-upon, not by some below-average minded slowpoke, but by people who have a brain and not some collection of saw-dust in their head.
I wasn't expecting a response from your type, not from peeps like you that said an Aeroplane landed in a primary school in Ketu! grin grin *****not in my wildest dream!

favourkjb

@lastpage kilode?why so much venom,I understand your point,but that doesn't mean everybody should agree with you

And you saying husbands are not for their wives alone is laughable,even if u,the polygamist that u are,has five wives at home,can u share even one with another man?
Sorry, if l come across as "generalizing", that would be wrong.

I believe we can dissect an issue without making it "personal".
For example, if l am against the stoning to death, of Homosexuals, as recommended in Uganda,
(a) it does not make me a Homosexual
(b) It does not mean l like or hate Homosexuality.
(c) It could mean l just feel killing other people is plain wrong!

So, dont jump to conclusions about calling me a polygamist BUT then, it does not mean l am against those who choose that way of life.
Really, if someone with five spouses cannot agree to share one of them with somebody else, why should l not expect someone with just only one spouse to raise hell if the issue of sharing is mentioned?
Its not whether its "one or many" that one has", it is "Human Nature", not to share.
Not just spouses, even personal belongings like one's car! (Reason why people lock their cars and never leave the key in the ignition grin )

Having said that, l dont have any venom. Rather, l think it is those who criticize the lifestyle of others that betray a large dose of venom but most are not manly enough to admit it publicly: THEY RATHER FLOW WITH THE CROWD, its safer that way and it is the way out for mentally -lazy people!

The use of "husband/wife is of no more significance than if l have juxtaposed them otherwise!
My "postulation" is supposed to set "us" thinking (that was my aim, male and female).

I've always wondered whether "people getting married, actually mean THE EXACT WORDS OF THOSE VOWS they exchange"?. Whether if put to the test, how many would stand up to measure?

My concern, which l try to throw open to the "intelligent" public  (so l can hear their own opinion/reaction) is "if people will actually stand to the words of those vow or whether they are just saying for saying-sake"?

****I am sure we have all seen husband/wife desert their spouse in illness?
****I am sure we have seen a spouse desert the other husband or wife when that fat-paying job is lost and money longer roll-in?
****I am sure we've all heard stories of how ordinary "separation" (maybe a transfer to Abuja from Lagos, for one of the spouses) has caused love to dwindle and marriage to break down?
So much for "to love and to cherish, in health and in sickness, in poverty and in wealth, e.t.c"

These are the weighty issues l am interested in finding a/the reason(s) why they happen.

If you think that makes me a polygamist, venomous or any other invective you can think of, l will respect your opinion.
No qualms.
But l am sure if you look at the issues dispassionately, you will agree that these things do happen everyday! it happens to husbands, it happens to wives!!

So, why cant it be discussed between real grown-ups?

I leave the rest to others.

BTW: I was actually annoyed with the people casting aspersions about her feet, l think she did not create that feet herself and it is not everyone who did that "act" that can win Miss Nigeria/ Mr. Most Handsome! angry
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by yjay(f): 12:14am On Oct 29, 2010
favouredjb:

she should have waited for a single man lipsrsealed

maybe none was forthcoming & she decided to pitch her tent with the one available, quite a number of the yoruba actresses marry men who are already married though, its not new but im sure it sucks to be the "other" woman at the receiving end!!!
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by GeorgeD1(m): 10:30am On Oct 29, 2010
favouredjb:

Hmmm,I dnt understand that!

u don't need to understand, my sister.
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by savito: 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2010
Mercy actually need Jesus. For all dis lagos women living ur hussy in niger and living abroad na una no oh

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by GeorgeD1(m): 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2010
how many of them do you know? grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by tpia5: 3:13am On Oct 31, 2010
@lastpage

and what exactly have you said cos all i see is you yammering.

a plane landed in lagos and so?   can you explain how you're linking me to that occurence and whoever reported it.

you do sound drunk and totally loaded so i'll assume you'll type sense if you turn sober. IF is the operative word here.

in any case, i was made to understand many cults do require their members to be polygamous, so na una sabi.
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by GeorgeD1(m): 11:01am On Oct 31, 2010
well maybe they need them to be polygamous so as to have enough stock to donate everytime! grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by lastpage: 1:34am On Nov 01, 2010
@Typia
@lastpage

and what exactly have you said cos all i see is you yammering.

a plane landed in lagos and so? Huh can you explain how you're linking me to that occurence and whoever reported it.

you do sound drunk and totally loaded so i'll assume you'll type sense if you turn sober. IF is the operative word here.

in any case, i was made to understand many cults do require their members to be polygamous, so na una sabi.

I am really shocked at your response?
Read my first post, re-read the second one again PLEASE!
Your reply is totally "out-of-phase" with all l wrote, despite breaking it down to a rudimentary level, in my second post!
It more than obvious that you have a COMPREHENSION PROBLEM!
I am sure you will even do better when drunk or on drugs but your case is as a result of chronic mental deficiency! shocked

Am sorry l responded to you first time.
I will seek my counsel within the gospel of the mentally stable. (hisses and opens a new page!)
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by GeorgeD1(m): 11:56am On Nov 01, 2010
lastpage,
no need to be so bitter.
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by tunnytox(m): 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2010
@Lastpage
stop wasting your time some people has already made a career for themselves on Nairaland, they will continue to argue with you, reply your evry posts even if it runs to hundreds, obviously they derive satisfaction in "winning" an argument as it boost their ego.

My 2 kobo for you cool
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by tpia5: 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2010
^^cry nah.

slowpoke.

if you like, reply that.

lord knows how all these cretins got hold of a computer because nobody must rest now since they can type and see their words on a screen.
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by lastpage: 2:41am On Nov 04, 2010
Thanks tunnytox,
I have better things to do than jaw-jaw with "challenged" minds.
Cheers.
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by GeorgeD1(m): 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2010
last - page no doubt!  grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by anonymous6(f): 12:38am On Aug 18, 2011
I'm surprised, I never knew she was married
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by phunmydahdah(f): 8:12am On Sep 21, 2012
U guys suld take it easy, wats d insult for, am sure some of
U will do worse. Pls leave d judgement for God nd remove
D specks in ur eyes before u remove dat of ur
Neighbour
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by Abukenzy(f): 3:27pm On Mar 15, 2013
grin mercy!!! I think i like ur acting. Though i dnt like any marriage as a 2nd wife, but the did is donekiss wish you and ur baby all the best. Just be faithful to ur hubby. Gud luck dear
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by Abukenzy(f): 3:27pm On Mar 15, 2013
grin mercy!!! I think i like ur acting. Though i dnt like any marriage as a 2nd wife, but the deed is donekiss wish you and ur baby all the best. Just be faithful to ur hubby. Gud luck dear
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by newintexas: 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2013
The shocking thing about reading this post is to know that we still have people with this kind of low mentality in Nigeria and also one of the biggest stars in the yoruba movie industry. What a self centered little madam to think that you can just fall in love and that is all that matters. How about the other woman and her children. We cannot let celebrities like this act like what she did is ok. Absolutely unbelievable.
Re: Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . by paschalomenihu: 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
MANY PEOPLE DO NOT LEARN FROM THEIR PAST MISTAKES, BUT YOU DID AND ITS IS PAYING FOR YOU NOW, CONGRATS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alibaba Reacts To Ganduje Splitting Emir Sanusi's Kingdom, shades Kano Governor / Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing / Bobrisky Gushes Over Tobi Bakre: "This Dude Is Cute"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.