Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,204 members, 7,957,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:12 PM

2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) (70571 Views)

2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) / Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral / Lady Twerks In Front Of Soldier And His 2 Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) by TKVick(m): 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
Why is it always gals fighting over guys. Hardly ever seen guys fighting over gals.
Re: 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) by wizod(m): 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2019
[s]
Funmmyastic:
The guy is not even fine.Stupid.
[/s]
Funmmyastic:
The guy is not even fine.Stupid girls.
Re: 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) by Kenneth10110(m): 6:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
Probably fighting for one G guy who get dough.
Re: 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) by enemyofprogress: 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
I don't know why I don't get this kind of good lock
Re: 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) by Cymix: 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2019
4 : 0 the girl on red represents man u the other na Chelsea
Re: 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) by ngadaAwo: 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:
Don’t underestimate the sweetness of Money & a good deeq!
[/s]
Re: 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) by nwakibie3(m): 6:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
Natoski5:
Gals sha...waytin concern guys, na to chop and clean mouth ni grin...

Ma hear say I come d fight for one yeye girl way no be my wife... grin

grin

Re: 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) by paix(m): 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
wizod:
The guy is not even fine.Stupid.The guy is not even fine.Stupid girls.
Don't you know say women no like fine guys. Them know why them dey fight.
Re: 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) by dingbang(m): 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2019
Prick is powerful. It makes ladies fool themselves.
Re: 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) by jaxxy(m): 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
Over a gal who’s probably giving it to the whole street? Mumu boys confam. grin
Re: 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) by tfelicityk(m): 7:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
It is well with tthem

It only dey sabi wetin dem dey fight for #Gbam
Re: 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Either The guy get bar or im dick Na head turner

Na so she hit me for Instagram she say make i follow back, after d show for my room she say make i follow back.. Who tell you say na love my broda na the Benjamin she say erigga put am quick no allow Ben jam me cheesy
Re: 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) by bluefilm: 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
Foolish bitches.

Instead of organizing a perfect _threesome for themselves, they are there killing themselves over a _dick.

I just don't know why women are so possessive. undecided
Re: 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) by Emmanuel226(m): 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
Confusion everywhere,grin even Flirts and Ashawo no sabi d right men to sleep wit again grin
Re: 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) by Emmanuel226(m): 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
Afonja's everywhere grin
Re: 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) by Emmanuel226(m): 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
we dey talk of next level these ones dey here dey mumu demselves sad
Re: 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) by Emmanuel226(m): 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
dis is part of d confusion we are talking about sad grin
Re: 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) by Emmanuel226(m): 8:10pm On Aug 11, 2019
is dis not utmost stupidity
Re: 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) by Emmanuel226(m): 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
instead of dem to be celebrating d victory of man utd over chelsea today, dey are busy fun fooling demselves grin
Re: 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) by Phock2sweet: 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
1StopRudeness:
There’s something about friends that’s great but at the same time can be dangerous becos of mans nature of being covetous .
friends usually have things in common and like the same kinda things like clothes, shoes, bags and in very common cases the same kind of man....especially when the boyfriend is now a Yoruba demon with community d!ck... there’s no how sharing won’t be involve discipline and fear of God is lacking
fear of God in fornication matter? hmmm
Re: 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) by purples25(f): 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
One day he's going to look at both of them and berate them, insult them and look down on them. And he's going to say ' y'all are old' and he's going to look for a girl that is scores younger and tell her about how these two girls were desperate and fighting over him .

Lastly, he'll tell his friends that they're ugly and their pussies stank and he didn't ever want either of them.

I don't think its worth it. Yawwwnnnn.....

1 Like

Re: 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) by foster212: 10:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
Chai! D*ck get power ooo.
Re: 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) by foster212: 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Either The guy get bar or im dick Na head turner
Where you see the guy?
Re: 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) by mrProdigy: 12:05am On Aug 12, 2019
cool
Re: 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 12, 2019
lol..battle for d dick.....may d best pvssy win.....think about it
Re: 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) by opineflu(m): 12:37am On Aug 12, 2019
Funmmyastic:
The guy is not even fine.Stupid girls.
hehehehe na fine dem wan chop 2 4
Re: 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 12, 2019
SMH for girls of today..
They are not out there fighting for their rights as citizens to have good jobs, a better life and against marginalisation of the people, they're here fighting over a guy that will still dump them after they are done scaring their faces.
They kukuma already have follow-come ugliness before plus the self inflicted ugliness...na now dem go come resemble . ....queen.
Annoying things
Re: 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) by Sniper101(m): 10:34am On Aug 12, 2019
"any way is a Way"

.....Babes must hustle ass grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi / Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.