Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Do You Agree With Her Like This On Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Agree With Her Like This On Bed (2231 Views)

Why Is He Sexing Her Like This, What Do You Mean?? / Lady Cancels Her Upcoming Wedding After Her Fiance Beat Her Like A Dog / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Agree With Her Like This On Bed by Sunnyshinylight(f): 6:43am On Aug 11, 2019
You must forgive and your heart will be pure and then you shall see the Lord God Almighty before you holding up your right hand!

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With Her Like This On Bed by BlueAir: 7:16am On Aug 11, 2019
I forgive but never forget undecided...as far as im concerned everyone must bear the consequences of their action of hurting me. ..last idiott didnt except to see me clamping down on him after a year grin..I felt so god watching him look defeated and sorry seeing himself in handcuffs.money is good grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With Her Like This On Bed by IamPlato(m): 7:19am On Aug 11, 2019
Depends On What You Did, I Forgive But Forgetting is Not Going To Happen...
Sometimes Its Hard To Forgive Certain Things...
Re: Do You Agree With Her Like This On Bed by catwalq(f): 7:49am On Aug 11, 2019
Is it really a good idea using sensational innuendos so as to get people to click on your thread?

People who want to click will do so,there's no need for all the tricks. Fear God.
Re: Do You Agree With Her Like This On Bed by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:17am On Aug 11, 2019
catwalq:
Is it really a good idea using sensational innuendos so as to get people to click on your thread?

People who want to click will do so,there's no need for all the tricks. Fear God.

What have you done for this same God you claim to love and fight, you probably don't even know his voice and methods.
Re: Do You Agree With Her Like This On Bed by catwalq(f): 8:52am On Aug 11, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

What have you done for this same God you claim to love and fight, you probably don't even know his voice and methods.

Such reasoning...
Re: Do You Agree With Her Like This On Bed by Sunnyshinylight(f): 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
Love you Lord

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Working Class Ladies Still Want Men To Foot Their Bills / What Do Ladies Mean When They Say They Like Intelligent Conversations? / You Will Regret This. Don't Ever Try It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.