Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,029 members, 7,825,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy (95260 Views)

How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story / Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos / My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Aystarz: 11:49pm On Aug 11, 2019
Charelsz:
You won't see the likes of cococandy on this thread. In fact, she will pretend like such thread never exists.

Smh. undecided

Their own brand of feminism na domestic violence and usurping men in relationships e end.
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by airsaylongcon: 11:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
czarina:
Nawa... Wetin Isoken never see for Italy?

Na Itohan and Esosa own na hin worse pass. Dem don see from Spain reach Greece

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by 12345baba(m): 12:00am On Aug 12, 2019
When the mods here have azzakari them go use cucumber
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by koyyess: 12:21am On Aug 12, 2019
eni4real:
What about boys??.

Poverty is a disease.. Give birth to the small number of Children you can successfully trained!!

No one is disputing that.

But females need more attention.
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by AnanseK(m): 12:22am On Aug 12, 2019
Edo and IPOB things

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 12, 2019
OsuAmaka:

She can only spit venoms on her husband.

All NL Feminists are m ad.

-Osu Amaka
Eye see shocked shocked shocked
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by yeniyeni(m): 12:27am On Aug 12, 2019
Somebody please get a rope to tie this one up before he je gbese
Kingsley10000:
I'm thankful to the Almighty for Naira Marley.
Dude has subliminally made Naija folks feel less
hypocritical about masturbation.

I'd say it and say it again,
Masturbation is a gift, if you aren't using
it....you're worse than the biblical servant who
buried his talents.

Have you ever sat back and imagined the number
of unwanted pregnancies, STIs, rapes, forced
marriages, heartbreaks, financial losses that could
be prevented only if folks masturbated more?
There woulda been no prostittutes either.

I know this, I am always awed by its realization.
That's why I never fail to reach out my hands and
grab my preek as a sign of appreciation to the
most high.

Our God makes all things perfect, but his people
perish for lack of knowledge.
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by purples25(f): 12:34am On Aug 12, 2019
This is just painful. I wish we could bring our girls back to Nigeria.

Its terrible. It's just horrible.

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Dgr8hassiE(m): 12:44am On Aug 12, 2019
Glycosunde:
shockedIt is so pathetic, I even know of a woman u sent her 15years old girl to Ghana for prostitution n she is not even ashamed of it. When u ask her where is ur daughter, she will tell u dat she has traveled abroad. Sometimes I just weak because some of these girls are even been cajoled by their families into it. God help us all as morality is now a bye word.

Report that woman to NAFTIP asap.

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Witlee(m): 1:07am On Aug 12, 2019
mamaemeka:
So sad i feel bad for her.
may God help us all
Please a sister is in need a of federal job
B.sc
2:1
Money is not a problem

DM
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by FroshJaynex(m): 1:14am On Aug 12, 2019
JjBankys:

You are going too far, just go to Ghana you will see them everywhere little girls from 13 yrs upward whoring their life away, tbh I fear for Nigeria undecided
yes oh, just Ghana my brother don't go far, I celebrated my birthday recently at a beach in Ghana, takoradi precisely nd I lodged with my gf at a hotel in the beach, all through the night apart from the moaning from my woman all I heard was Nigerian girls crying, screaming for help in the middle Of The night, the next morning I was told they were trafficked there nd most of them get killed nd thrown to the sea, Evil things going on

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by chii8(f): 1:31am On Aug 12, 2019
Amuluonyenaego:
Naija making waves in good and bad news all over the globe.

Hello...nnaa,biko I by onye Neni?
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by pyro62(m): 1:58am On Aug 12, 2019
Kingsley10000:

buried his talents.

most high.

It is more Honourable to self juice than to rape!

We in the house

Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by shams040(m): 2:41am On Aug 12, 2019
KfashionHubb:
Come to think of it, sincerely,We need to get our ladies back..

I went to mali-senega-abidjan, and believe me,you'll feel there aren't females left in Nigeria anymore..

I saw millions upon millions of young Nigerian prostitutes doing their thing..
Have we offended out women? Why are they doing this to us and themselves? I weep
Jiz

If you listen well some are sold by their own parent
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:02am On Aug 12, 2019
Breakingfamous:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/nigerians-in-sicily-italy-photos.html?m=1

the funniest thing their pastors had a vision she travelled and would return home successful... I keep saying the whole we culturally and religiously upright is a sham and dubious charade just like everything here including the inglorious democrazy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Cousin9999: 3:16am On Aug 12, 2019
1Sharon:

It's terrible. Any black woman in spain/Italy is seen as a prostitute, even if you're just there for tourism

No, it's just Italy. Spain has a lot of black women there as students doing a semester abroad, on school trips, or high school exchange students. There's also a lot of basketball players. There's also a fair amount of American black women with a fetish for Euro dudes with an accent that they can boss around. lol
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Cousin9999: 3:21am On Aug 12, 2019
JOHNFBOSCO:
what still baffles me is that, how are these girls transported far away to places like India, Saudi Arabia,Italy,France and the rest....
Obi1kenobi:
I will never understand how these people get visas. How do all these drug traffickers and sex slaves get their travel documents? Considering since the 90's, Nigerian women in Italy are synonymous with prostitution, how do the Italian authorities keep letting these women into the country in 2019?

Supply and demand.

It's a vast criminal network with different criminal organizations trading women. Sex workers are more lucrative and easier to source than drugs, guns, or any product.

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Fourwinds: 4:32am On Aug 12, 2019
mamaemeka:
So sad i feel bad for her.
may God help us all
Please a sister is in need a of federal job
B.sc
2:1
Money is not a problem
well done...so you want to bribe your way through.... Nigeria we hail thee

i pity some of you... Wait and see how scammers get interested ....then you come here to wail after being doped... Why are people their own problem

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by planetx: 4:41am On Aug 12, 2019
Cousin9999:
Italy is notorious for that. It's interesting that they're so racist yet they go out of their way to bring African women into the country for sex.
People can have sex with people they hate, sex is not necessarily love.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Fourwinds: 4:58am On Aug 12, 2019
purples25:

Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Fourwinds: 4:59am On Aug 12, 2019
purples25:

you have heard even parents are culprits
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Cousin9999: 5:11am On Aug 12, 2019
planetx:
People can have sex with people they hate, sex is not necessarily love.

I never equated sex with love. I never mentioned love at all.
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by oladele239(m): 5:58am On Aug 12, 2019
Kingsley10000:

buried his talents.

most high.

Y copy nwamaikpe ppst
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by lukui: 6:29am On Aug 12, 2019
when the devil himself meets some people in Nigeria, he will salute and prostrate for them , before asking them, what they will eat or drink, if the devil is bad, they are worst!!!

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Goalnaldo(m): 6:36am On Aug 12, 2019
Kingsley10000:

buried his talents.

most high.

thief you copied nwaamaikpes post
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by BlueAir: 6:41am On Aug 12, 2019
U can never compare comments from people residing in developed environment to my naija brethrens..even their women's comments reeks of concern and solution. .compare them to that of the nairaland bittches grin except a tiny few of them
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 12, 2019
At least did they use kyjelly
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by QueenFLOXY: 6:57am On Aug 12, 2019
Kingsley10000:

buried his talents.

most high.

Disguised devil agent

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death / Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.