Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy (95215 Views)

How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story / Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos / My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by SkinnyNigga: 7:21am On Aug 12, 2019
Obi1kenobi:
I will never understand how these people get visas. How do all these drug traffickers and sex slaves get their travel documents? Considering since the 90's, Nigerian women in Italy are synonymous with prostitution, how do the Italian authorities keep letting these women into the country in 2019?
which visa ? they travel via sea

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Meteng: 7:30am On Aug 12, 2019
JjBankys:

You are going too far, just go to Ghana you will see them everywhere little girls from 13 yrs upward whoring their life away, tbh I fear for Nigeria undecided
Where in Ghana? I want to go and bring them back, please
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Just30: 7:58am On Aug 12, 2019
Meteng:
Where in Ghana? I want to go and bring them back, please
circle, odorkor, osu, east legon, kumasi, takoradi
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by STEVENcrack(m): 8:09am On Aug 12, 2019
Kingsley10000:
I'm thankful to the Almighty for Naira Marley.
Dude has subliminally made Naija folks feel less
hypocritical about masturbation.

I'd say it and say it again,
Masturbation is a gift, if you aren't using
it....you're worse than the biblical servant who
buried his talents.

Have you ever sat back and imagined the number
of unwanted pregnancies, STIs, rapes, forced
marriages, heartbreaks, financial losses that could
be prevented only if folks masturbated more?
There woulda been no prostittutes either.

I know this, I am always awed by its realization.
That's why I never fail to reach out my hands and
grab my preek as a sign of appreciation to the
most high.

Our God makes all things perfect, but his people
perish for lack of knowledge.
you are already given to lust. a habitual sin. am sure you feel bad and guilty and empty after masturbation. masturbation brings delay and disappointment,check well and be truthful to yourself. only God that can save you from the act. in between if you die in that act you go to hell
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by dalass(f): 8:11am On Aug 12, 2019
nauto10:
grin
This is funny to you ba? angry

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by omerukokwuru(m): 8:14am On Aug 12, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
I don't pity anyone who was not dragged with a rope round her neck to anywhere.
The story they will all tell you is that they were told job is there. They have been talking about Italy before this one went there, after watching the video and reading the plight of the deported ones, some are on their ways there right now.
So, best of luck!
I agree 1000% with you, I don't believe this story of ignorance that they always claim, they willing engage in prostitution so why should anyone sympathize with them, it was their choice, so they have to live with the consequences

3 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:23am On Aug 12, 2019
omerukokwuru:
I agree 1000% with you, I don't believe this story of ignorance that they always claim, they willing engage in prostitution so why should anyone sympathize with them, it was their choice, so they have to live with the consequences

Unless they are orphans and forced by their guardians but most are not, anything else, excuse me.
Most of them are from Edo state and the news is all over the place, so if an orphan of 14years is not willing to go, she can cry for help.
Neighbors, church, individuals and NGOs will be willing to help her.
They know what they are doing and what they want ,they have seen people who went and how they came back.
So, let them continue. Best of luck!

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Greatfullheart: 8:24am On Aug 12, 2019
This Is what Nigerian Girls get Their Selves into. The Mamas/mama P/mama This Mama That will Promise them Education, Better Life and Work and when they Get Their It'll be Other Wise Or Vice Versa
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Americanboy35: 8:26am On Aug 12, 2019
Edo people all over italo

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Olamigenius(m): 8:36am On Aug 12, 2019
afroniger:
If a Naija woman tells you she's based in italy, just know she's most likely into prostitution, or was trafficked.
This your believe bad gan

Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Reucy(f): 8:51am On Aug 12, 2019
Every day we keep on hearing stuffs like these, I mean what is the essence of the laws on trafficking. All dead letters.

I weep for this country. The government really have got to do something. This country NIgeria can't be bad in every respect

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by kikelomojessy(f): 8:58am On Aug 12, 2019
Are these underage kids ophans?
How do they live their parent care in promise of greener pastures at that age?
Why aren't they in school?

Most of the problems we are having in and outside the country should first be resolve within us from small circle such as family up bringing, school etc.

The woos of giving out underage kids as helpers or care giver is nothing to write home about and yet we still allow them to travel abroad, these are still kids for Christ sake.

Even if as parents we feel the suffering is too much and need thing to improve please leave you kids out of it if you will not lead them right, don't let them suffer for things you have laid down. Don't let them be the ones to put it right, please .

All these really hurts .

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Roman7(m): 10:04am On Aug 12, 2019
mamaemeka:
So sad i feel bad for her.
may God help us all
Please a sister is in need a of federal job
B.sc
2:1
Money is not a problem

Since money is not a problem u probably don't need the job.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Unrated900(m): 10:33am On Aug 12, 2019
mamaemeka:
may God help us all
B.sc
Money is not a problem

Ok then give me money
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Kingsley10000: 10:39am On Aug 12, 2019
STEVENcrack:

you are already given to lust. a habitual sin. am sure you feel bad and guilty and empty after masturbation. masturbation brings delay and disappointment,check well and be truthful to yourself. only God that can save you from the act. in between if you die in that act you go to hell
You must be satan's gate keeper for you to know what brings to hell and what will not......probably you must have been there
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 12, 2019
FroshJaynex:
yes oh, just Ghana my brother don't go far, I celebrated my birthday recently at a beach in Ghana, takoradi precisely nd I lodged with my gf at a hotel in the beach, all through the night apart from the moaning from my woman all I heard was Nigerian girls crying, screaming for help in the middle Of The night, the next morning I was told they were trafficked there nd most of them get killed nd thrown to the sea, Evil things going on
cry
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by paix(m): 10:45am On Aug 12, 2019
mamaemeka:
may God help us all
B.sc
Money is not a problem
Since money is not a problem, why not engage in a voluntary service in one of the IDP camps?

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Meteng: 11:08am On Aug 12, 2019
Just30:
circle, odorkor, osu, east legon, kumasi, takoradi
Thank you
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Orthello: 11:09am On Aug 12, 2019
Dgr8hassiE:

Report that woman to NAFTIP asap.
NAPTIP rather.
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Azord(m): 11:12am On Aug 12, 2019
Sinful world Sin city Father lord your mercy is all we need now.
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 12, 2019
Deflowered not disvirgined. Mod, do your work.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by 1Sharon(f): 11:15am On Aug 12, 2019
eni4real:
Coco.candy is happily married, but he detest any maltreatment from men..
I can assure you that she will spit venom. This is her typical thread..
I hereby hand over all these evil men to all NL Feminists for deserved punishment!!!

Castrate them first tho!!!

And I'm happy that she's a good looking lady. If not, you men will use that as ammo against her.

You have nothing, I'm happy

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by 1Sharon(f): 11:19am On Aug 12, 2019
Cousin9999:

No, it's just Italy. Spain has a lot of black women there as students doing a semester abroad, on school trips, or high school exchange students. There's also a lot of basketball players. There's also a fair amount of American black women with a fetish for Euro dudes with an accent that they can boss around. lol

But I've heard about black women being disrespected over there, cos they think they are prostitutes
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by skallion7(m): 11:34am On Aug 12, 2019
most of these girls knows what they're going there to do

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Dgr8hassiE(m): 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2019
NAPTIP rather.

Thanks
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by purples25(f): 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2019
Fourwinds:
you have heard even parents are culprits

Those parents just see the kids as accessories sha. That is why they feel free to do that. They don't see them as human beings with physical and emotional pain, only as objects. And if they do see their kids as humans, the greed and desperation overshadows that view.
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Chukalemon(m): 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2019
Not only nigerian ladies,most women in every part of the world.in africa here to be precise,nigerian ladies are been ranked the number (1)then followed by their neighbor which is ghana are been ranked the number (2) umunnwanyi ndia bucha ashawo.
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
1Sharon:

And I'm happy that she's a good looking lady. If not, you men will use that as ammo against her.

You have nothing, I'm happy
Beauty don't substitute for everything.. . Wawu shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by 1Sharon(f): 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
eni4real:
Beauty don't substitute for everything.. . Wawu shocked shocked shocked shocked

Did I say that?
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2019
1Sharon:

Did I say that?
Her beauty is not relevant in my previous comment.. So, I was shocked how the beauty of another man's wife will influence response she gets on feminism topics?? shocked shocked
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by STEVENcrack(m): 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2019
Kingsley10000:
You must be satan's gate keeper for you to know what brings to hell and what will not......probably you must have been there
I pray God arrest you someday. I wish you Godspeed.
don't be offended, I won't reply further texts but instead pray for you to come back home
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Cousin9999: 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2019
1Sharon:

But I've heard about black women being disrespected over there, cos they think they are prostitutes

I've heard you're a fat, oyinbo troll.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy / Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.