Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

This Is A Message To Illegend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is A Message To Illegend (570 Views)

Where Is Illegend ??? / Oxlade Is The Real Definition Of Good In Bed Better Than Illegend. / What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is A Message To Illegend by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
You come off as a smart guy, but really your intellect is disturbingly minute. You really don't know what you want to do with ur life. You post about selling books being an innovative person with an Idealist mind. But your nothing.
Why can't you focus on just one thing to do in ur life. Today you're tally about selling books on enhancing male sexual performance. Tomorrow you're an engineer putting generator and gas together. Next day you're a dating expect and a counselor. Your life must be really pathetic, you have ideas but u don't have a plan in ur life. I understand how u feel bro it can get really depressing. Just focus on one thing that my advice. I'm also gonna just drop this Bruce lee quote here.

If you wanna talk further hit me up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is A Message To Illegend by iLegendd(m): 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
Eyah. So nice of you. Thanks a lot. I appreciate.

Modified:

I'll be creating a thread on how I barb myself. I guess this is the disadvantage of having too many skills.

Anyway, I'm focused and dedicated. After achieving something, I move to the next. I can't be stagnant. I think you need to read Men's Pyramid of Greatness to know the importance of mastering something, then stretch out and diversify.

Re: This Is A Message To Illegend by bigpriik: 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2019
ChrisLeeO:
You come off as a smart guy, but really your intellect is disturbingly minute. You really don't know what you want to do with ur life. You post about selling books being an innovative person with an Idealist mind. But your nothing.
Why can't you focus on just one thing to do in ur life. Today you're tally about selling books on enhancing male sexual performance. Tomorrow you're an engineer putting generator and gas together. Next day you're a dating expect and a counselor. Your life must be really pathetic, you have ideas but u don't have a plan in ur life. I understand how u feel bro it can get really depressing. Just focus on one thing that my advice. I'm also gonna just drop this Bruce lee quote here.

big fool like you ,as long as those ideas are giving him money he should go ahead .have you ever seen a supermarket with only one product on sale.

1 Like

Re: This Is A Message To Illegend by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2019
ChrisLeeO:

Will you shut their?you are advising him,yet you can't boast of a single meaningful thread since 2017 you joined nairaland.
Re: This Is A Message To Illegend by rosy1992(f): 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
iLengedd your post has motivated me that it's possible to get something when you work towards it. keep up the good work bro.
Re: This Is A Message To Illegend by iLegendd(m): 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2019
rosy1992:
iLengedd your post has motivated me that it's possible to get something when you work towards it. keep up the good work bro.
No call me bro yet, call me sweetheart. Or are you planning to brotherzone me?

Anyway, Honey, I glanced through your post and noticed you're into health and herbal. Trust me, the threads you create in health is money in the bank.

You'll never lack money when you repackage them into books in the future. Don't rush it, but keep creating contents.

Some evergreen niches that the money never runs dry till thy kingdom comes are

1. Health niche
2. Make money niche
3. Relationship niche
4. Fitness niche, etc.

You're on a big thing waiting to explode into wealth. Keep it up.
Re: This Is A Message To Illegend by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 12, 2019
ChrisLeeO:

You simply created another account to give yourself a social boost.
All I see is you hyping him stylishly

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija Tacha Dancing To Davido Song IF In A Sexy Way. / Nigerian Men And This Short / How Do I Know If He Truly Loves Me??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.