Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] (4939 Views)

Where Is Illegend ??? / Oxlade Is The Real Definition Of Good In Bed Better Than Illegend. / This Is A Message To Illegend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by javaRookie: 12:04am On Aug 08, 2020
So some bad energy here have trolled Illegend away, stalking him and cussing him around his thread.
Baba Ilegendd don't mind them. You are the boss.
I used the info on the book you made for free here to make #1 new release in one of my books.
More wisdom to your spring of knowledge.

Abeg come back, some people enjoy your threads and deduce lots of self help tips from them.

PS: If you have two Ilegendds in your life, you don't know what the Lord have done for you.

EDIT: Looking for a top notch cover that will reflect at best the genre of you books? Don't forget to holla at me.
Delivery is as fast as lightning.
Paperback and Kindle design inclusive.
Unlimited revisions.
Contact at signature.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by Quietly(m): 12:10am On Aug 08, 2020
Ilegend wey I saw 2days ago... Anyway..
He is annoying sef.
He is confused..
He is nonchalant.. Talkative,

Abeg may dey banned him sef,

19 Likes

Re: What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by javaRookie: 12:12am On Aug 08, 2020
Typing...

It was through Illegend's help that I learnt how to make dope book covers.
He said that the secret to that is to use high resolution images and a bold text.
I have been using this format since to dish out more than 40 book covers both for myself and clients.

9 Likes

Re: What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by javaRookie: 12:14am On Aug 08, 2020
Typing

Illegend's keyword research methods is dope too and a life saver.
A combination of his methods and lots of others made me to not run out of niches to write on.

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 08, 2020
Quietly:
Ilegend wey I saw 2days ago... Anyway..

He is annoying sef.

He is confused..

He is nonchalant..
Talkative,

Abeg may dey banned him sef,
Quietly keep quiet sir angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by javaRookie: 12:16am On Aug 08, 2020
Typing

He also gave out a Book template for non fiction book writers.
I have been using this template ever since, thanks to its sleekness and professional design to make my books.
It makes the work easy and faster as almost everything has been taken care of.
Just copy and paste your content.
Re: What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by javaRookie: 12:19am On Aug 08, 2020
Typing

I have also benefited from his free recharge cards when I was damn broke.
Now at least I can sub 5k with my eyes closed.
Not there yet but the future is bright and red like his lips.
Re: What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by javaRookie: 12:21am On Aug 08, 2020
Finally, he has already given you a fishing hook, shown you the river and cleared the path for you.
So if you don't catch a fish, it is solely your fault.

*Drops mic*

1 Like

Re: What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by Unserious: 12:43am On Aug 08, 2020
Just man up and tell us this is your new monika.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by mumumugu(m): 1:00am On Aug 08, 2020
Unserious:
I was about saying the same thing. The op is talking too much like Ilegend

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by Nobody: 1:34am On Aug 08, 2020
Its him.

3 Likes

Re: What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by satelliteDISH(m): 3:12am On Aug 08, 2020
Brachaa:
Its him.

Of course I know. Coward hiding behind a mask. Damn childish talkative.

It's him. Look at the style of writing.

Typing..,

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 08, 2020
satelliteDISH:

Of course I know. Coward hiding behind a mask. Damn childish talkative.

It's him. Look at the style of writing.

Typing..,

Check his profile. Book pics. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by Nobody: 3:23am On Aug 08, 2020
javaRookie:
Typing...

It was through Illegend's help that I learnt how to make dope book covers.
He said that the secret to that is to use high resolution images and a bold text.
I have been using this format since to dish out more than 40 book covers both for myself and clients.

I have been on Nairaland long enough to sabi your hand writing any day and time.�

6 Likes

Re: What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by punisha: 5:42am On Aug 08, 2020
Oga Sharrrap...
We don't care if u were last seen in 1960. Just stop disturbing out peace with your new moniker.
Re: What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by illicit(m): 6:14am On Aug 08, 2020
This is propaganda cheesy
Re: What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by ednut1(m): 6:18am On Aug 08, 2020
Pay for advert and stop disturbing us

1 Like

Re: What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by Lightangel65: 8:20am On Aug 08, 2020
I killed and ate him
Re: What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by javaRookie: 9:03am On Aug 08, 2020
Unserious:

I knowingly adopted his writing style for this topic.
Re: What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by javaRookie: 9:06am On Aug 08, 2020
Lightangel65:
I killed and ate him

Why? I will tear up your stomach and find him.
Re: What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by javaRookie: 9:11am On Aug 08, 2020
ednut1:
Pay for advert and stop disturbing us

Wise people use free traffic to their advantage...
Why should you run ads when you can promote your books to Nairaland's 2m+ members for free??
Re: What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by jnoz23(m): 9:29am On Aug 08, 2020
another mumu don come again

1 Like

Re: What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by well2do76: 10:18am On Aug 08, 2020
please help me javaRookie

please i've send you a pm please do reply it's about kindle publishing resource you have that i want that iledend the great send you please i need it.

if someone has successes following what works, i think it's stupid for anyone to doubt it has worked for ilengend it has work for you please help me let it work for me too

na beg i dey beg you biko help your guy
my email is anselamoke@gmail.com please help so i can also help others.
Re: What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by Bornfool(m): 10:49am On Aug 08, 2020
Have miss ilegend a lot na hin make me love nairaland

1 Like

Re: What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by otipoju(m): 11:09am On Aug 08, 2020
When ilLegend started posting about chicken eggs and egusi wet him dey chop for house....I told him that it's not necessary and the childish boasting will only hurt his brand and put him on the same level like that immature boy called Airforce.

He is best known for writing e-books...why add egusi and chicken to it.

ilLegend said "all attention is good attention". I wished him the best and just left him alone but since then once I see any topic created by ilegend...I just move on to the next one...because like many others on this forum, chicken and rice and fried tilapia no count to us as enjoyment or sign of arrival...na normal everyday package.

Men dey buy houses, set up enterprises, dey reason how to build estates of 100 or more units on several hectares of land...person go dey show me egusi and stock fish soup wey be sey after 3rd day e no get value again.

All the best never the less.

7 Likes

Re: What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by hidhrhis(m): 11:45am On Aug 08, 2020
The guy is really great
Their was a time that I was down on data, he helped me out when I've lost hope
I respect him for that
Re: What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by javaRookie: 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
well2do76:
please help me .

My WhatsApp number is on my signature. Chat me up. Emails are a pain in the butt these days.
Re: What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by chinchonglee(m): 2:04pm On Aug 08, 2020
His data finished no money to buy data..

Plus all his books re expired
Re: What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by tobby20: 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
javaRookie:

Wise people use free traffic to their advantage...
Why should you run ads when you can promote your books to Nairaland's 2m+ members for free??
Second proof
Re: What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by KAM3KAZI: 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
Abeg Ilegend is a great guy, I bought some of his books and the information there is bomb, no one should talk smack about him.

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by well2do76: 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2020
javaRookie:

My WhatsApp number is on my signature. Chat me up. Emails are a pain in the butt these days.
thanks for your gesture but i don't use whatapps are you on telegram? i use telegram for pc for social media please i still need the material.

Also as an aside, it'll be hard changing the minds of people who have already made their minds not to listen to reason...that's why i'm not in the business of converting "virgin"we need people who already believe it'll work for them bot trying to convince people who have self limiting believes about themselves and others.
it's hard to succeed even following the right principles as ilengendd outline clearly on nairaland but it works,...bro it i'll takes more time trying to convince people who don't even believe in the process.
remeber my email is still anselamoke@gmail.com if you can have the time to send thanks

"Lot of people are determined to be right than become rich" Dan Kennedy
Re: What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] by javaRookie: 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
well2do76:

thanks for your gesture but i don't use whatapps are you on telegram? i use telegram for pc for social media please i still need the material.

Also as an aside, it'll be hard changing the minds of people who have already made their minds not to listen to reason...that's why i'm not in the business of converting "virgin"we need people who already believe it'll work for them bot trying to convince people who have self limiting believes about themselves and others.
it's hard to succeed even following the right principles as ilengendd outline clearly on nairaland but it works,...bro it i'll takes more time trying to convince people who don't even believe in the process.
remeber my email is still anselamoke@gmail.com if you can have the time to send thanks

"Lot of people are determined to be right than become rich" Dan Kennedy

Sent

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiance Always Say Something That Make Me Fear / With / Nigerian Guys Have Sex With Animals Worse Than Dog (EVIDENCES And PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.