Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Hmmm, What Do You Think, Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hmmm, What Do You Think, Guys? (939 Views)

If You Have Kids, Take Note Of The Following, What Do You Think Guys? / Hmmm, What Do I Do? / Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hmmm, What Do You Think, Guys? by carter009(m): 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
So many people are in love but not together, and so many are together, but not in love.

1 Like

Re: Hmmm, What Do You Think, Guys? by Lonestar124: 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
Nature will bring them together if they are made to be, Nature will separate them if they are not made to be together.

Everyone has their own devine proposed partner but quest for unnecessary things on your partner without natural love will make one hooked on a wrong partner.

1 Like

Re: Hmmm, What Do You Think, Guys? by carter009(m): 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
What of if one them is married, will nature still bring the married and unmarried together.
Lonestar124:
Nature will bring them together if they are made to be, Nature will separate them if they are not made to be together.

Everyone has their own devine proposed partner but quest for unnecessary things on your partner without natural love will make one hooked on a wrong partner.
Re: Hmmm, What Do You Think, Guys? by Ibeekaay: 8:10pm On Aug 11, 2019
carter009:
So many people are in love but not together, and so many are together, but not in love.
Trash
Re: Hmmm, What Do You Think, Guys? by Lonestar124: 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
carter009:
What of if one them is married, will nature still bring the married and unmarried together.
Learn to know when the devil knock at your door. It is unwise for one to develope desire for a married person and it is unfaithful for married person to look outside his or her marriage, Anyone that does that, is going against the ethical injunction of moral society and there is consequences that await after the outcome of such feeling.

1 Like

Re: Hmmm, What Do You Think, Guys? by carter009(m): 8:27pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lol, you have started, I only asked a question....
Ibeekaay:

Trash
Re: Hmmm, What Do You Think, Guys? by carter009(m): 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
Your right, was only trying to find out something from this, someone asked me this question today,
so I posted it here to get people's advice,, I don't date married women, thanks.
Lonestar124:
Learn to know when the devil knock at your door. It is unwise for one to develope desire for a married person and it is unfaithful for married person to look outside his or her marriage, Anyone that does that, is going against the ethical injunction of moral society and there is consequences that await after the outcome of such feeling.
Re: Hmmm, What Do You Think, Guys? by nlPoster: 6:10pm On Aug 31, 2019
carter009:

It's your problem because?

You dont have a life?
Re: Hmmm, What Do You Think, Guys? by nlPoster: 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2019
carter009:
Your right, was only trying to find out something from this, someone asked me this question today,

You can say you don't know, nothing wrong with that.

Enough foolish threads, access to the internet should be a priviledge, not a right.
Re: Hmmm, What Do You Think, Guys? by carter009(m): 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2019
Am not they cause of your misfortune, ugly broke ass fool.
nairalandposter:

It's your problem because?

You dont have a life?
Re: Hmmm, What Do You Think, Guys? by carter009(m): 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2019
Lolz, am not as poor as your poverty stricken family, I can access the internet as I like...
nairalandposter:

You can say you don't know, nothing wrong with that.

Enough foolish threads, access to the internet should be a priviledge, not a right.

(1) (Reply)

Photos From My Cross North Tour / Lady Burns Her Husband's Money After She Caught Him Cheating / Please Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.