Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,736 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

If You Have Kids, Take Note Of The Following, What Do You Think Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have Kids, Take Note Of The Following, What Do You Think Guys? (1346 Views)

Hmmm, What Do You Think, Guys? / Kids Take Wife's Name, Kids Take Hyphenated Surname, Wife Keeps Her Name, Wife D / 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Kids, Take Note Of The Following, What Do You Think Guys? by Rtk4: 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2023
I saw this topic On Facebook and I decided to share on nairaland... For me I agree with just a few but not all.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Have Kids, Take Note Of The Following, What Do You Think Guys? by Rtk4: 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2023
More...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Kids, Take Note Of The Following, What Do You Think Guys? by Rtk4: 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2023
More

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Kids, Take Note Of The Following, What Do You Think Guys? by Collysmith: 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2023
Rtk4:
I saw this topic On Facebook and I decided to share on nairaland... For me I agree with just a few but not all.
nice
Re: If You Have Kids, Take Note Of The Following, What Do You Think Guys? by LikeAking: 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2023
Nonsense!

African parents worrying I’ve nonsense.

Let’s focus our attention on real things.
Re: If You Have Kids, Take Note Of The Following, What Do You Think Guys? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2023
If you have a problem with any of the points above, your head is not alright.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have Kids, Take Note Of The Following, What Do You Think Guys? by reXurrectionZA(m): 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2023
LikeAking:
Nonsense!
African parents worrying I’ve nonsense.
Let’s focus our attention on real things.
whats wrong with the post¿
Re: If You Have Kids, Take Note Of The Following, What Do You Think Guys? by okoroemeka(m): 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2023
reXurrectionZA:
whats wrong with the post¿
what about sitting on aunty laps,do you think it is only men that are perverts?women also play that game

1 Like

Re: If You Have Kids, Take Note Of The Following, What Do You Think Guys? by Obierika(m): 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2023
I agree with you OP!
Re: If You Have Kids, Take Note Of The Following, What Do You Think Guys? by Rtk4: 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2023
okoroemeka:
what about sitting on aunty laps,do you think it is only men that are perverts?women also play that game
exactly, when the issue of molestation is being talked about, they tend to always accuse men, forgetting that women also molest boy child

1 Like

Re: If You Have Kids, Take Note Of The Following, What Do You Think Guys? by Rtk4: 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2023
Obierika:
I agree with you OP!
exactly brother
Re: If You Have Kids, Take Note Of The Following, What Do You Think Guys? by reXurrectionZA(m): 5:50pm On Nov 27, 2023
okoroemeka:
i agree with you. it should also be added, but its not a bad post.
okoroemeka:
i agree with you. it should also be added, but its not a bad post.
okoroemeka:
i agree with you. it should also be added, but still nothing wrong.
Re: If You Have Kids, Take Note Of The Following, What Do You Think Guys? by Rexymania(m): 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2023
Correct, me I don't like little girls sitting on my laps

(1) (Reply)

South Korea's Weird Valentine Culture / All Nigerians Must Read This! / Rejected Because I Am From Another Tribe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.