Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

A Message To All Stupid Men On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Message To All Stupid Men On Nairaland (2619 Views)

Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You / This Single Picture Shows How Stupid Men Are / Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To All Stupid Men On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
Yes, you read that right;a message to all stupid men on nairaland.
This message is going to be focused on two groups of men:
1.the ones that have been through previous heart breaks, and decided not to love anymore but just fvck;
2. the ones that constantly chant "make money and girls will rush you".
so lets begin.
number one men
Due to their previous relationships, this set of men has decided, or should i rather say link up in their minds that relationships equals pain, and made up their minds never to love again.The bitter truth no one has ever told this set of men is that they are living in pain.Yes, they're in pain and they dont fvcking know..Lemme give a case scenerio of this.
Lets say a man meets a lady he eventually falls in love with, but for other reasons best known to them, the relationship failed..the man is in serious pain, in a serious limiting state, and his brain says:" hey, whats unique about this relationship"?
lets say trust was the unique thing common in this relationship, and the lady breaks the trust of that particular individual, then the man brain links trust as the cause of the failure of the relationship...So the man sets out to never again trust any lady anymore, any subsequent relationships he enters again, will be devoid of trust and it becomes so obvious.....dont you know some men here that fits this descriptions?
how about love?what if there was strong feelings of love in the relationship, and it fails...the same
procedure happens again, and the man links love to pain, and resolves never to love any woman again..havent you seen those type of men here ladies?they say:"all i wany is to fvck without emotions attached"..and other sort of trash.....the moniker cosmicphoenix is a member of this group of men.......so any relationship the man enters, will also be devoid of love.....
i will be back to modify this post, because if i type all what's here, the lazy ones here wont be able to read...
to be continued.........

4 Likes

Re: A Message To All Stupid Men On Nairaland by AstroG: 6:50pm On Aug 11, 2019
futurist369:
1.the ones that have been through previous heart breaks, and decided not to love anymore but just fvck;
so lets begin.
number one men
Due to their previous relationships, this set of men has decided, or should i rather say link up in their minds that relationships equals pain, and made up their minds never to love again.The bitter truth no one has ever told this set of men is that they are living in pain.Yes, they're in pain and they dont fvcking know..Lemme give a case scenerio of this.
Lets say a man meets a lady he eventually falls in love with, but for other reasons best known to them, the relationship failed..the man is in serious pain, in a serious limiting state, and his brain says:" hey, whats unique about this relationship"?
lets say trust was the unique thing common in this relationship, and the lady breaks the trust of that particular individual, then the man brain links trust as the cause of the failure of the relationship...So the man sets out to never again trust any lady anymore, any subsequent relationships he enters again, will be devoid of trust and it becomes so obvious.....dont you know some men here that fits this descriptions?
how about love?what if there was strong feelings of love in the relationship, and it fails...the same
procedure happens again, and the man links love to pain, and resolves never to love any woman again..havent you seen those type of men here ladies?they say:"all i wany is to fvck without emotions attached"..and other sort of trash.....the moniker cosmicphoenix is a member of this group of men.......so any relationship the man enters, will also be devoid of love.....
i will be back to modify this post, because if i type all what's here, the lazy ones here wont be able to read...
to be continued.........

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Message To All Stupid Men On Nairaland by AstroG: 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
futurist369:
so lets begin.
number one men
to be continued.........

This post reeks dryness and very inconsequential

27 Likes

Re: A Message To All Stupid Men On Nairaland by latecsart(m): 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2019
hoes preaching...

24 Likes

Re: A Message To All Stupid Men On Nairaland by Hotworta1: 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
Sweetie, this post is an epic fail!

Channel this energy somewhere else.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Message To All Stupid Men On Nairaland by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:30pm On Aug 11, 2019

18 Likes

Re: A Message To All Stupid Men On Nairaland by Mrevildoer(m): 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2019
Feminist tí binu!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To All Stupid Men On Nairaland by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2019
Those kinds of men are everywhere, but here in NL you will see them in large numbers..... A lady should be wise when dealing with such men who have a lot of insecurities. If he doesn't deserve to be loved, then don't give him love, simple.

3 Likes

Re: A Message To All Stupid Men On Nairaland by ubunja(m): 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
The Narcissism of women:

When men write romance threads: THEY EXPLAIN HOW WOMEN THINK AND BEHAVE

When women write romance threads: THEY TELL MEN HOW TO THINK AND BEHAVE.

narcissism is a real disease.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Message To All Stupid Men On Nairaland by ednut1(m): 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ubunja is veiwing grin
Re: A Message To All Stupid Men On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2019
Actually

8 Likes

Re: A Message To All Stupid Men On Nairaland by IamPlato(m): 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
I Tried Reading This Like Eight Times but Reach Time I Try I Just Lose Interest, I Dont Know Why

8 Likes

Re: A Message To All Stupid Men On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
IamPlato:
I Tried Reading This Like Eight Times but Reach Time I Try I Just Lose Interest, I Dont Know Why
its not yet complete, thats why
Re: A Message To All Stupid Men On Nairaland by jimyjames(m): 8:28pm On Aug 11, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Those kinds of men are everywhere, but here in NL you will see them in large numbers..... A lady should be wise when dealing with such men who have a lot of insecurities. If he doesn't deserve to be loved, then don't give him love, simple.

It's a 50/50 situation, how about the pained ladies that say all men are dogs scums

4 Likes

Re: A Message To All Stupid Men On Nairaland by catwalq(f): 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2019
I'm here for the war.

1 Like

Re: A Message To All Stupid Men On Nairaland by carter009(m): 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
Your welcome...
catwalq:
I'm here for the war.
Re: A Message To All Stupid Men On Nairaland by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
So women are the manufacturers of love? grin grin grin grin grin if you dont give him love he will not survive shey? grin grin

See pussy thinking grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To All Stupid Men On Nairaland by Ibeekaay: 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
futurist369:
so lets begin.
number one men
to be continued.........
Summarize your point in one sentence

2 Likes

Re: A Message To All Stupid Men On Nairaland by Biglittlelois(f): 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
They will come and wail as usual.

3 Likes

Re: A Message To All Stupid Men On Nairaland by Biglittlelois(f): 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
Hotworta1:
Sweetie, this post is an epic fail!

Channel this energy somewhere else.

You can't start by getting off this thread, women bringing each other down, that is if you are female.

3 Likes

Re: A Message To All Stupid Men On Nairaland by FROGMAN101(m): 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
I love all the banter going on in the romance section and i always entertain every argument but this one is failing to impress. Rewrite.

1 Like

Re: A Message To All Stupid Men On Nairaland by NLSavage: 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
Another Ho.e Story.

Meanwhile in other news I think watching the Handmaid's Tale brainwashes people to become pro feminist. I started watching it recently and I noticed I was starting to feel emotional for bitc.hes lately, I just stopped watching
spits on feminists

6 Likes

Re: A Message To All Stupid Men On Nairaland by Cholls(m): 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
my sister I really understand your struggle with this write-up.
Re: A Message To All Stupid Men On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
FROGMAN101:
I love all the banter going on in the romance section and i always entertain every argument but this one is failing to impress. Rewrite.
im not done writing thats why
Re: A Message To All Stupid Men On Nairaland by StrongandMighty: 8:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You can't start by getting off this thread, women bringing each other down, that is if you are female.
Any right thinking woman will never support that thrash..
Use your head for once and stop being foolish in the name of supporting your fellow woman

6 Likes

Re: A Message To All Stupid Men On Nairaland by 24kmagic: 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
Let me book space, this will be an interesting thread

1 Like

Re: A Message To All Stupid Men On Nairaland by chinchonglee(m): 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
War Zone!!!
Re: A Message To All Stupid Men On Nairaland by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
Mr. Dipstick, I didn't say he will not survive it, it's just the best way a lady can guard against her heart being broken
PUSSYHOE:
So women are the manufacturers of love? grin grin grin grin grin if you dont give him love he will not survive shey? grin grin

See pussy thinking grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Message To All Stupid Men On Nairaland by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
I noticed that my dear, women always trying to bring down each other. I bet you'd never see her make such comments on the many threads written by men to bash women.
Biglittlelois:

2 Likes

Re: A Message To All Stupid Men On Nairaland by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
Another war loading.
Re: A Message To All Stupid Men On Nairaland by ogbuefiken(m): 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2019
i have never seen someone try so hard to get views and fail so miserably. you failed. bigly. enjoy your 5 minutes of hot ratio, you sad human

3 Likes

Re: A Message To All Stupid Men On Nairaland by seniorgozman(m): 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
You made no sense

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Normal To Start Waking Up Late After You Start Having Sex? / Lady Shares Her Experience After Applying Period Blood On Her Face / RE: Your Girlfriends Spread STDs Faster Than Hookers; My Experience In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.