Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You (4418 Views)

What Do Women Think When They Do This / Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! / The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
So you moro.n he-goat think when a lesbian calls you over as a living apparatus and spread her legs to you that she is really into you

wakeup from your Stupidity and dunceness.You should know when a girl is using you as a living apparatus and when a girl truly loves you(You should be able to spot the two difference)

Some lesbians crave for penetration and stimulation occasionally with a natural dick while among the some are bicurious while many won't allow a man's genitals inside them cos they are hardcore lesbians.To some lesbians you are dead but she is only interested in your penis and not you in particular she doesn't love you She likes the act of penetration with your penis

While she is using your dick to catch orgasm she is fantasizing about her real love the one she desires to suck her pussy

That's why most reasonable straight men run away from lesbians because they know a romantic and sexual future With them is impossibe.
Every tactics to win them over is just a fart in the wind and a waste of time and effort

For those lesbians Who pretend to love men,they are looking for the societal ring and the unlucky man she will practice her feminism on. when you marry her you will see her true colors. Lesbians have no regard or respect for men. Their lesbian aspect is the most pleasurable and fulfilling sexual and romantic experience For them while men are Just an expandable Provider for their needs and emotional baggage or better still use Part of the money she collects from you to take care of her lesbian partner the one she truly loves(soulmate)

11 Likes

Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ekejoestar(m): 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
Cumrade, I hope all is well? This one you are ranting like a rabid dog that just broke from chain.

39 Likes

Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
Like we don't already know. Still wouldn't make men stop giving it to them. U want it u garrit. Who needs the love.. funny Op. Scatter her vmobile and let her go home to her lez lover till the next dick appiontment. They can even come in two's for some crazy 3some. I don't even try hard to win a straight chic over talk more a lez? When i'm not mad. It's only temporary. So fûck her like a rabbit and let her go home with a new walking step grin

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hmm, na wa ooo. undecided
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Cashio(m): 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
killmods:
Like we don't already know. Still wouldn't make men stop giving it to them. U want it u garrit. Who needs the love.. funny Op. Scatter her vmobile and let her go home to her lez lover till the next dick appiontment. They can even come in two's for some crazy 3some. I don't even try hard to win a straight chic over talk more a lez? When i'm not mad. It's only temporary. So fûck her like a rabbit and let her go home with a new walking step grin
no one gives a Bleep actually. Who da fvck told the bitch that guys are craving for her love.

2 Likes

Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
Cashio:
no one gives a Bleep actually. Who da fvck told the bitch that guys are craving for her love.
Some guys can be stupid and foolish at the same time. Or maybe she's been confused by a good D and is just doing all these to reassure herself she's in the right place grin

5 Likes

Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ekejoestar:
Cumrade, I hope all is well? This one you are ranting like a rabid dog that just broke from chain.
It's offensive... The op has every right to be mad...

Respect other people's sexuality...

I can underestand her anger... From her threads...

Men who think they can turn gay women straight are stupid...

7 Likes

Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ifyken2: 2:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
Datboredberri:

I can underestand her anger... From her threads...

Men who think they can turn gay women straight are stupid...
Honestly,I am an lgbtq+ advocate because I believe everyone deserves to be happy,but this lady up there is just the female of the gidredpiller.
There are always going to be stupid people everywhere,educated or not.
What ladymissile needs is therapy to let go of her anger. Nowadays the only emotion I hold on to is joy,life is far too short to be depressed or angry. I just say that life goes on

4 Likes

Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by blue01(m): 2:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
killmods:

Comrade lower the mic please, this unimportant weeeeds think that the dick gives a fuckkk on what they think.....we continue counting scores on them no time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Qatar2022: 2:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
Woman /man , whatever you are who frustrate you ? Stop ranting it doesn't fit you
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ifyken2:

Honestly,I am an lgbtq+ advocate because I believe everyone deserves to be happy,but this lady up there is just the female of the gidredpiller.
What ladymissile needs is therapy to let go of her anger. Nowadays the only emotion I hold on to is joy,life is far too short to be depressed or angry. I just say that life goes on
I agree... Her feelings are valid... The way she passes her messages... That's the issue... smiley

I just get irritated when I see men trying to 'straighten' gay women... It's humiliating and insulting...

Weirdly they would sex a gay man on fire for approaching them...

Not every women wants a man... Get over it...

3 Likes

Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Maverick777: 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ifyken2:

the kid is dying slowly dude...
and the funniest part of it, she may even be teenager under dad's roof/cage!
I guess she's an attention craving kid.

Its best to ignore her and her insensitively unprovoked threads.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by WatchYourSix: 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
Humans!!!!...how are we the species of the planet that can make planes, space rockets, and many other sophisticated techs...
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Maverick777: 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
Datboredberri:
I agree... Her feelings are valid... The way she passes her messages... That's the issue... smiley

I just get irritated when I see men trying to 'straighten' gay women... It's humiliating and insulting...

Weirdly they would sex a gay man on fire for approaching them...

Not every women wants a man... Get over it...
The guy is saying one thing, you're saying another. who asked you of your vague opinion?
I know you and frankly, you're not any different from the OP.
Silly teenagers with misplaced priorities.
later you'll come and tell us how you bleeped your landlord's son.

I pity your folks..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Palazee(m): 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
The dïck was so good that you have to open a thread and rant to us

1 Like

Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
Maverick777:

The guy is saying one thing, you're saying another. who asked you of your vague opinion?
I know you and frankly, you're not any different from the OP.
Silly teenagers with misplaced priorities.
later you'll come and tell us how you bleeped your landlord's son.

I pity your folks..
So Oliver and I have a fan? I'll send a tape to you when we finally have sex... kiss
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
The penis is just a little part of you grin
For a woman to truly love you, she must love you from head to toe grin

Being attracted to penis isn't the same as being attracted to the man grin

3 Likes

Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
Palazee:
The dïck was so good that you have to open a thread and rant to us
you need beating to convert you from heterosexual to homosexual.how do you see that grin

2 Likes

Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
Cashio:
no one gives a fvck actually. Who da hell told the maggot that lesbians are craving for his love

2 Likes

Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 3:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ifyken2:

I can see that comprension is not your forte grin

How is my write-up overwhelmed with anger grin

if you don't know how to construct your wordings carefully then you keep your opinion to yourself

This my post is for clarity for People with discernment to read and comprehend grin
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
Maverick777:

Its best to ignore her and her insensitively unprovoked threads.
you are everywhere in my post buzzing like a strangled housefly in distress grin grin

This my post will keep tormenting you untill you kick the bucket grin

An urchin like you will keep on suffering from paralysis from all my post and that will be the death of you very soongrin
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
Maverick777:

it's a pity for what you have been passing through lately you have truly suffered grin grin grin

the story of your life grin grin grin
no one told you to narrate your ordeal on my space grin grin grin

Do well to type this your long time tribulation on your post grin grin grin
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Shalommy(f): 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2022
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy Vawulence everywhere!

4 Likes

Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Haylel: 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
Datboredberri:

The only sexual orientation we recognize and understand is Man to woman.
With any other sexuality, there's nothing to respect.
She could be harassed and no one would blink. You don't demand respect from a culture that has no tolerance for sexual abnormalities.

2 Likes

Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Cashio(m): 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ladymissile:
no one gives a fvck actually. Who da hell told the maggot that lesbians are craving for his love
I was about giving a fvck, oh buh den, we don't give a fvck.
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
Cashio:
I was about giving a fvck, oh buh den, we don't give a fvck.
better that way so keep ur useless opinion to your hopeless self grin
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 4:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
Haylel:

The only sexual orientation we recognize and understand is Man to woman.
With any other sexuality, there's nothing to respect.
She could be harassed and no one would blink. You don't demand respect from a culture that has no tolerance for sexual abnormalities.
you are mentally unstable grin grin

You are typing this trash because you have not seen a toxic and ferocious lesbian grin grin grin

Carry your stupid sexual orientation near them you no go see road go your house grin grin
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
Haylel:

Go and harass lesbian??! grin
You will regret ever being born, nobody go tell you say that one mans meat is another man's poison

By the time they roughhandle you, you will be cautious of your lane and boundary grin
You will scrutinize thoroughly b4 u toast grin grin

Most of them wouldn't mind sending you to hell grin grin

By the way africans have no culture, your culture has been taken away by the white man and burnt to ashes grin
B4 the invasion of the white, africans have been practicing homosexualism you fool grin

Most africans where neantherdals b4 the white inculcated christianity into them and abhorred the killing of twins which was seen as an abnormality in african culture grin
You will forever be ruled by a white man so yes whiteman upholds homosexuality why won't you his slaves practice it as well grin grin

Receive sense grin
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by biggie2020: 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ladymissile:
So you moro.n he-goat think when a lesbian calls you over as a living apparatus and spread her legs to you that she is really into you

wakeup from your Stupidity and dunceness.You should know when a girl is using you as a living apparatus and when a girl truly loves you(You should be able to spot the two difference)

Some lesbians crave for penetration and stimulation occasionally with a natural dick while among the some are bicurious while many won't allow a man's genitals inside them cos they are hardcore lesbians.To some lesbians you are dead but she is only interested in your penis and not you in particular she doesn't love you She likes the act of penetration with your penis

While she is using your dick to catch orgasm she is fantasizing about her real love the one she desires to suck her pussy

That's why most reasonable straight men run away from lesbians because they know a romantic and sexual future With them is impossibe.
Every tactics to win them over is just a fart in the wind and a waste of time and effort

For those lesbians Who pretend to love men,they are looking for the societal ring and the unlucky man she will practice her feminism on. when you marry her you will see her true colors. Lesbians have no regard or respect for men. Their lesbian aspect is the most pleasurable and fulfilling sexual and romantic experience For them while men are Just an expandable Provider for their needs and emotional baggage or better still use Part of the money she collects from you to take care of her lesbian partner the one she truly loves(soulmate)

I knew feminist are all out for the wrong reason. Which is to hurt men.

But...

Y'all are weaklings. Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by biggie2020: 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ladymissile:
I am mentally unstable grin grin

I am typing this trash because I have not seen a toxic and ferocious MAN grin grin grin

When I Carry my stupid sexual orientation near them I no go see road go my house grin grin
Thank you smiley
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Haylel: 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ladymissile:
you are mentally unstable grin grin

You are typing this trash because you have not seen a toxic and ferocious lesbian grin grin grin

Carry your stupid sexual orientation near them you no go see road go your house grin grin
"Toxic" "ferocious", well not one "toxic and ferocious" lesbian exist in Nigeria. if she does, she's keepin' a low profile.

In many states in Nigeria, being a lesbian is enough reason to be burnt alive.
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Haylel: 5:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ladymissile:
Go and harass lesbian??! grin
You will regret ever being born, nobody go tell you say that one mans meat is another man's poison

She can be harassed and killed and the only recompense will be one trending hashtag on Twitter and one frontpage topic on NL.

By the time they roughhandle you, you will be cautious of your lane and boundary grin
You will scrutinize thoroughly b4 u toast grin grin

Most of them wouldn't mind sending you to hell grin grin
Rest. All these are vain talks in most part of Africa.

By the way africans have no culture, your culture has been taken away by the white man and burnt to ashes grin
B4 the invasion of the white, africans have been practicing homosexualism you fool grin

Rest. Even a long long time before colonization, homosexuality is alien to most of Africa. Stop with the lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Squirted And Now She Won't Leave Me Alone / Do Prostitutes Feel Guilty? / Torn Between A Major Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.