Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,755 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:41 AM

How To Keep In Touch In A Distant Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Keep In Touch In A Distant Relationship (1072 Views)

Look At 3 Places Your Woman Wants You To Touch In The Night But Won't Tell You / Can You Have Sex With A Distant Cousin / LADIES WEAK POINT – 6 Secret Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body That Wil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Keep In Touch In A Distant Relationship by Hairbydave: 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2019
Hi I'm Dave, I'm 18yrs old...I have this girl I've been dating for three years now, we went our separate ways early last month, pls elders in the house I need your advice on how to keep in touch with this babe...I really love her and would go mad if I lose her. Your take would be highly appreciated.thanks.
Re: How To Keep In Touch In A Distant Relationship by FreshBoss007: 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
Dave, Dave Dave

how many times did I call you

LDR Na scam o

better call her that you want a break up or pause in the relationship before she go give you heartbreak

there's no way you can show affection in a LDR

sensuality is part of a relationship and phone calls would give you a hard time and HARD D*CK

3 Likes

Re: How To Keep In Touch In A Distant Relationship by TerryMcGinis(m): 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2019
FreshBoss007:
Dave, Dave Dave

how many times did I call you

LDR Na scam o

better call her that you want a break up or pause in the relationship before she go give you heartbreak

there's no way you can show affection in a LDR

sensuality is part of a relationship and phone calls would give you a hard time and HARD D*CK
be like this guy don see wheen for LDR

1 Like

Re: How To Keep In Touch In A Distant Relationship by Hairbydave: 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
be like this guy don see wheen for LDR
you no well terryMC
Re: How To Keep In Touch In A Distant Relationship by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 12, 2019
Hairbydave:
Hi I'm Dave, I'm 18yrs old...I have this girl I've been dating for three years now, we went our separate ways early last month, pls elders in the house I need your advice on how to keep in touch with this babe...I really love her and would go mad if I lose her. Your take would be highly appreciated.thanks.
I see posts like this and I laugh. Stop using words like 'I would go mad if I lose her'. You sound weak and needy.
Anyways, get ready for the breakup, sooner or later. Someone with this attitude would most likely get his heart broken... Well you'll learn a life lesson though. wink

2 Likes

Re: How To Keep In Touch In A Distant Relationship by BlackIvory(f): 12:53am On Aug 12, 2019
Hairbydave:
Biggest mistake you will make
Re: How To Keep In Touch In A Distant Relationship by BlackIvory(f): 12:54am On Aug 12, 2019
Nukubib:
I see posts like this and I laugh. Stop using words like 'I would go mad if I lose her'. You sound weak and needy.
Anyways, get ready for the breakup, sooner or later. Someone with this attitude would most likely get his heart broken... Well you'll learn a life lesson though. wink
He's just 18. He will learn.

3 Likes

Re: How To Keep In Touch In A Distant Relationship by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 12, 2019
BlackIvory:
He's just 18. He will learn.
lol...I guess you have learnt..I hope it wasn't the hard way? wink
Re: How To Keep In Touch In A Distant Relationship by Nobody: 3:54am On Aug 12, 2019
Kids falling in love is one of the most stupidest action of life. He's just gonna get himself killed very soon.
Re: How To Keep In Touch In A Distant Relationship by bdchange(m): 6:52am On Aug 12, 2019
At my 18, I just finished secondary school and all my thoughts was to get into a uni, build a life for myself, how I will never become poor. To think of a gf was dead not to talk of saying falling in love. I don't actually understand teens of this age and time. They just talk about falling in love all the times. May God help you op
Re: How To Keep In Touch In A Distant Relationship by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:23am On Aug 12, 2019
cry

Re: How To Keep In Touch In A Distant Relationship by Hairbydave: 8:38am On Aug 12, 2019
Nukubib:
so that's all you can say undecided undecided undecided
Re: How To Keep In Touch In A Distant Relationship by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 12, 2019
Nukubib:
lol...I guess you have learnt..I hope it wasn't the hard way? wink
cheesy
my eyes cried blood
Re: How To Keep In Touch In A Distant Relationship by TerryMcGinis(m): 10:29am On Aug 12, 2019
Hairbydave:
you no well terryMC
lmao grin
Re: How To Keep In Touch In A Distant Relationship by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 12, 2019
Blackivy27:
cheesy
my eyes cried blood
Sorry o tongue
Re: How To Keep In Touch In A Distant Relationship by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 12, 2019
Nukubib:
Sorry o tongue
thanks.

(1) (Reply)

99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Ridiculously Immature. / If Sex Before Marriage Is Sine, What Is Sex After Marriage? / Girls And Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.