Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Look At 3 Places Your Woman Wants You To Touch In The Night But Won't Tell You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At 3 Places Your Woman Wants You To Touch In The Night But Won't Tell You (7839 Views)

WARNING! Don't Have Sex With A Woman Or Man In These 3 Places To Avoid Bad Luck / LADIES WEAK POINT – 6 Secret Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body That Wil / Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At 3 Places Your Woman Wants You To Touch In The Night But Won't Tell You by Yungstallion: 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
Most Men are not observant and they do not know what to do when their woman comes back from work. Most times they are stressed at work and would need some relief when they get back at home. In this article, I shall briefly tell yoy about three places women want you to touch in the night but she would not say;
1. Her shoulders and Back: Most women need a massage to relieve stress. When they get back from work every night, they would need you to massage them at their shoulders and back in other to relieve them of stress they accumulated at their work place.
2. Cuddle her at The waist during bed time and ask her about her work day, this helps to to build your communication relationship with your partner. So when you talk to her in the night try and cuddle her as this could easily help to put her in the sleeping position.
3. Her legs: in some cases where her job requires her to stand for a very long time. For example, if she is a teacher, when she comes back from work, use an ointment and stretched her leg, toes and ankles. This would help relieve tension or stress caused by her shoes or too much standing.
Feel free to add yours...

2 Likes

Re: Look At 3 Places Your Woman Wants You To Touch In The Night But Won't Tell You by Mayng01(m): 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
Wetin concern iya and baba bashira with this...

5 Likes

Re: Look At 3 Places Your Woman Wants You To Touch In The Night But Won't Tell You by meobizy(f): 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
If she won’t tell me then she’ll die in silence. I do not read minds.

10 Likes

Re: Look At 3 Places Your Woman Wants You To Touch In The Night But Won't Tell You by DukeJoe17: 8:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
While one colleague laidat will massage her pussy during daytime bba?

Osheyy simp the toe and back massager.

2 Likes

Re: Look At 3 Places Your Woman Wants You To Touch In The Night But Won't Tell You by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
Where do men like to be touched. Please I want to know o because una body dey Sabi strong like iron bender that one won't even know if the touch is making any impact.

Please I mean tender loving touch not sensual one I want to know.

2 Likes

Re: Look At 3 Places Your Woman Wants You To Touch In The Night But Won't Tell You by Scientists(m): 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2020
CalliDora1:
Where do men like to be touched. Please I want to know o because una body dey Sabi strong like iron bender that one won't even know if the touch is making any impact.

Pleaes I mean tender loving sensual sensual one I want to know.

My dic.k. That is exactly where i love to be licked or touched

5 Likes

Re: Look At 3 Places Your Woman Wants You To Touch In The Night But Won't Tell You by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
Scientists:
[/b]

My dic.k. That is exactly where i love to be licked or touched

What is wrong with you? Why did you edit my comment?

Where you like to be touched is not my biz.
Re: Look At 3 Places Your Woman Wants You To Touch In The Night But Won't Tell You by PatAnselm(m): 1:11am On Dec 11, 2020
Chai, my wife go too enjoy oh
Re: Look At 3 Places Your Woman Wants You To Touch In The Night But Won't Tell You by DMerciful(m): 5:11am On Dec 11, 2020
Chest, beard area, dick area, ear sometimes
CalliDora1:

Re: Look At 3 Places Your Woman Wants You To Touch In The Night But Won't Tell You by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 11, 2020
DMerciful:
Chest, beard area, and ear sometimes

Ok.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Look At 3 Places Your Woman Wants You To Touch In The Night But Won't Tell You by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 11, 2020
DMerciful:
Chest, beard area, and ear sometimes

Ok.
Thanks. grin
Re: Look At 3 Places Your Woman Wants You To Touch In The Night But Won't Tell You by Kiddllc: 7:27am On Dec 11, 2020
CalliDora1:

Ok.
Thanks. grin
For ur mind... if u are dating someone i advice u explore. because what works for Mr Green might have no impact on Mr white.
Re: Look At 3 Places Your Woman Wants You To Touch In The Night But Won't Tell You by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 11, 2020
Kiddllc:

For ur mind... if u are dating someone i advice u explore. because what works for Mr Green might have no impact on Mr white.

At least, those areas he mentioned (apart from the private part) will work for most men.
Re: Look At 3 Places Your Woman Wants You To Touch In The Night But Won't Tell You by femi4: 8:24am On Dec 11, 2020
CalliDora1:

our pocket, wallet

1 Like

Re: Look At 3 Places Your Woman Wants You To Touch In The Night But Won't Tell You by femi4: 8:25am On Dec 11, 2020
Yungstallion:
Most Men are not observant and they do not know what to do when their woman comes back from work. Most times they are stressed at work and would need some relief when they get back at home. In this article, I shall briefly tell yoy about three places women want you to touch in the night but she would not say;
1. Her shoulders and Back: Most women need a massage to relieve stress. When they get back from work every night, they would need you to massage them at their shoulders and back in other to relieve them of stress they accumulated at their work place.
2. Cuddle her at The waist during bed time and ask her about her work day, this helps to to build your communication relationship with your partner. So when you talk to her in the night try and cuddle her as this could easily help to put her in the sleeping position.
3. Her legs: in some cases where her job requires her to stand for a very long time. For example, if she is a teacher, when she comes back from work, use an ointment and stretched her leg, toes and ankles. This would help relieve tension or stress caused by her shoes or too much standing.
Feel free to add yours...
4. Breast
Re: Look At 3 Places Your Woman Wants You To Touch In The Night But Won't Tell You by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 11, 2020
Ode grin
Re: Look At 3 Places Your Woman Wants You To Touch In The Night But Won't Tell You by Vanzcharles(m): 9:18am On Dec 11, 2020
CalliDora1:

Ok.
Thanks. grin

My Back n head because of the nature of my job.

1 Like

Re: Look At 3 Places Your Woman Wants You To Touch In The Night But Won't Tell You by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 11, 2020
Vanzcharles:

My Back n head because of the nature of my job.

Oh really?? cheesy
Re: Look At 3 Places Your Woman Wants You To Touch In The Night But Won't Tell You by Kiddllc: 9:30am On Dec 11, 2020
CalliDora1:

At least, those areas he mentioned (apart from the private part) will work for most men.

True but there are other places that sends sparks instantly when u touch and kiss them Like kissing the back lightly also touching n stroking it, lollipoping, tongue kissing, face kissing..
Re: Look At 3 Places Your Woman Wants You To Touch In The Night But Won't Tell You by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 11, 2020
femi4:
our pocket, wallet

Lol ... Wonderful!
Re: Look At 3 Places Your Woman Wants You To Touch In The Night But Won't Tell You by Vanzcharles(m): 9:34am On Dec 11, 2020
CalliDora1:

Oh really?? cheesy

Yeah bby.. But just know say I go dey hold ur waist bury my face for your Belle side if you dey lie down like that I fit stay for up to 30 minsgrin.
Na Weytin I dey do my mama sha cos I b last born cheesy.
Re: Look At 3 Places Your Woman Wants You To Touch In The Night But Won't Tell You by engrchykae(m): 9:37am On Dec 11, 2020
Your thread should be "how men must serve women and how to be more simper"
Re: Look At 3 Places Your Woman Wants You To Touch In The Night But Won't Tell You by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 11, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Yeah bby.. But just know say I go dey hold ur waist bury my face for your Belle side if you dey lie down like that I fit stay for up to 30 minsgrin.
Na Weytin I dey do my mama sha cos I b last born cheesy.

Lol... Agbaya baby grin.
Hope your madam can take it though.
Re: Look At 3 Places Your Woman Wants You To Touch In The Night But Won't Tell You by Vanzcharles(m): 9:41am On Dec 11, 2020
CalliDora1:

Lol... Agbaya baby grin.
Hope your madam can take it though.

I never marry sha.. But she must take am unless I go go back my auz dey hold my mama every weekend cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Look At 3 Places Your Woman Wants You To Touch In The Night But Won't Tell You by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 11, 2020
Kiddllc:

True but there are other places that sends sparks instantly when u touch and kiss them Like kissing the back lightly also touching n stroking it, lollipoping, tongue kissing, face kissing..

Chineke me shocked. I'm not talking about that kind of sexual arousing touch. I'm mean like a caring tender touch. This your own don enter bedroom touch. Biko kwa.
Re: Look At 3 Places Your Woman Wants You To Touch In The Night But Won't Tell You by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 11, 2020
Vanzcharles:

I never marry sha.. But she must take am unless I go go back my auz dey hold my mama every weekend cheesy.

Funny you. grin
Re: Look At 3 Places Your Woman Wants You To Touch In The Night But Won't Tell You by Vanzcharles(m): 9:49am On Dec 11, 2020
CalliDora1:

Funny you. grin

But jokes apart tho... I still dey do am up till now but e dn reduce unlike few years ago.
Re: Look At 3 Places Your Woman Wants You To Touch In The Night But Won't Tell You by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 11, 2020
Vanzcharles:

But jokes apart tho... I still dey do am up till now but e dn reduce unlike few years ago.

At what age?

You must have been really spoilt. smiley
Re: Look At 3 Places Your Woman Wants You To Touch In The Night But Won't Tell You by Vanzcharles(m): 9:51am On Dec 11, 2020
CalliDora1:

At what age?

You must have been really spoilt. smiley

Late twenties.
Re: Look At 3 Places Your Woman Wants You To Touch In The Night But Won't Tell You by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 11, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Late twenties.

Hm .
Ok o.
Enjoy your mama.
Re: Look At 3 Places Your Woman Wants You To Touch In The Night But Won't Tell You by Vanzcharles(m): 9:55am On Dec 11, 2020
CalliDora1:

Hm .
Ok o.
Enjoy your mama.

Thank you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Look At 3 Places Your Woman Wants You To Touch In The Night But Won't Tell You by Kiddllc: 9:57am On Dec 11, 2020
CalliDora1:

Chineke me shocked. I'm not talking about that kind of sexual arousing touch. I'm mean like a caring tender touch. This your own don enter bedroom touch. Biko kwa.
Lol what's a caring tender touch if it doesn't arouse me... We are saying the same thing. Kiss here, touch there, stroke there.. i forgot our nipples n back of our neck too needs some light kisses too.. and there's a way u caress the base of the spine/back ( my friends younger brothers girl did this to me one time till date i no understand wetin hit me) I totally lost control of my body to the point i even thought she touched me with jazz sef.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secondary school students caught having sex in Lagos (PHOTO) / Ladies With Hairy Legs / Why Are You In Your Current Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.