Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Nwamaikpe's Stand On Mastubation...do You Agree With Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nwamaikpe's Stand On Mastubation...do You Agree With Him? (1528 Views)

Please Where's Nwamaikpe? / Release Nwamaikpe / Meet The Famous Nairaland Nwamaikpe (finally Exposed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nwamaikpe's Stand On Mastubation...do You Agree With Him? by Kingsley10000: 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2019
This is what he thinks about mastubation.Many of us see him as a wise man,unhypocritical in nature...do you think his views for advocating for masturbation is justifiable?

1 Share

Re: Nwamaikpe's Stand On Mastubation...do You Agree With Him? by 24kmagic: 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
I still don't understand how men masturbate.
I just don't!

3 Likes

Re: Nwamaikpe's Stand On Mastubation...do You Agree With Him? by Mutemenot(m): 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
Op measuring mb n his 11 percent battery cheesy.. NwaAmaikpe 'll make you buy more lux soap n become impotent at d age of 12

4 Likes

Re: Nwamaikpe's Stand On Mastubation...do You Agree With Him? by Kylekent59: 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
24kmagic:
I just don't!
Read it below
Onanism is different from masturbation.

Everyone should follow what his/her mind tells him/her

1 Like

Re: Nwamaikpe's Stand On Mastubation...do You Agree With Him? by Kingsley10000: 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2019
Mutemenot:
Op measuring mb n his 11 percent battery cheesy.. NwaAmaikpe 'll make you buy more lux soap n become impotent at d age of 12
mind you i don't mastubate...i created the thread due to the comical nature of nwamaikpe's post
Re: Nwamaikpe's Stand On Mastubation...do You Agree With Him? by Kingsley10000: 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
24kmagic:
I just don't!
Maybe to avoid sti,unwanted pregnancy,to conserve or save money
Re: Nwamaikpe's Stand On Mastubation...do You Agree With Him? by 24kmagic: 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
Kingsley10000:
Maybe to avoid sti,unwanted pregnancy,to conserve or save money

I didn't say why, I said how?
Like, how do they do it?

1 Like

Re: Nwamaikpe's Stand On Mastubation...do You Agree With Him? by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
Op don de consider am

He is Right
Re: Nwamaikpe's Stand On Mastubation...do You Agree With Him? by Kingsley10000: 9:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
24kmagic:

I didn't say why, I said how?
Like, how do they do it?

mix soap with little water,till it lathers...touch it to your John Thomas and hold it firm

start moving It in an oscillatory motion simultaneously

1 Like

Re: Nwamaikpe's Stand On Mastubation...do You Agree With Him? by Kingsley10000: 9:40pm On Aug 11, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:
Op don de consider am

He is Right
I have outgrown that....its meant for kids like you cheesy
Re: Nwamaikpe's Stand On Mastubation...do You Agree With Him? by LordofNaija: 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
Listening to lectures from a man who still uses BlackBerry Bold in 2019 and can't afford power to charge his phone
Re: Nwamaikpe's Stand On Mastubation...do You Agree With Him? by Kingsley10000: 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2019
LordofNaija:
Listening to lectures from a man who still uses BlackBerry Bold in 2019 and can't afford power to charge his phone
I use gionee marathon 7000mah,that percentage will last more than your full charged battery

4 Likes

Re: Nwamaikpe's Stand On Mastubation...do You Agree With Him? by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 11:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
Kingsley10000:
I have outgrown that....its meant for kids like you cheesy

Baba are you sure
grin grin
Re: Nwamaikpe's Stand On Mastubation...do You Agree With Him? by BlackIvory(f): 12:59am On Aug 12, 2019
24kmagic:

I didn't say why, I said how? Like, how do they do it?
You dont know how too? Hmm... virgin?
Re: Nwamaikpe's Stand On Mastubation...do You Agree With Him? by oboy81: 2:23am On Aug 12, 2019
24kmagic:
I just don't!
I would rather masturbate than sleep with just anybody. Don’t get addicted or dependent on it thats key
Re: Nwamaikpe's Stand On Mastubation...do You Agree With Him? by Kingsley10000: 6:30pm On Nov 05, 2019
oboy81:

I would rather masturbate than sleep with just anybody. Don’t get addicted or dependent on it thats key
u no dey shame cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend / Couple Hold Online Wedding Ceremony Attended By Their Family Members / Must See: Is This PENIS Real Or Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.