Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best (77308 Views)

Amara Maduka: Though I Have Sex, I’ve Never Been In Love / Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka / Amara Maduka: I Am Not A Virgin, Though I Have Never Dated Anyone All My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by Sanfranka6(m): 10:52pm On Aug 12, 2019
Repent now or perish, End time all the prophecy has come
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by princeade86(m): 10:52pm On Aug 12, 2019
she no even fine sef
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by Babtunz: 10:52pm On Aug 12, 2019
The level of indecency among Nigerian media stars is out of this world, I always see Davido as a role model but since I saw the news of him reiterating his commitment to one cult group like that I totally agrees with President Trump for calling this forsaken country a shit-hole.
Nigeria needs help

2 Likes

Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2019
Okay.
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by ScotMisile: 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2019
All these endtime daughters of Eve.

2 Likes

Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by KahlDrogo(m): 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2019
A rotound ipob shithead trying hard to be noticed. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2019
FisifunKododada:

What is dis 1 saying? What will a well-bred Yoruba man like me do with this Igbo buffalo you call a woman?
With that your ugly afonja face, who will look your way?
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by djeoziv(m): 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2019
...and when u can't be satisfied by a man.... What's the importance of marriage and intimacy that doesn't work

One of the countless dangers of masturbation

2 Likes

Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
delugajackson:
Good to know that you've been responsible for your own orgasms.

Most Nairaland feminists find this very had to admit.

Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by happney65: 10:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
Problem ti e niyen..he no concern us.. undecided
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by MartinsD12(m): 10:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
Celebrityblog:

SOURCE
Ugly fat pork

2 Likes

Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by friendlyadvice: 10:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
she no even fine sef
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by FisifunKododada: 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
Success1020:
With that your ugly afonja face, who will look your way?

Mr. Yamirin, we all know that the East is filled to the brim with these useless bufallos. These water-bufallos are constantly been impregnated and wedded by useless Igbo men like you...these are the facts.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by Jfkito: 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
BUY MTN DATA 2GB FOR 950
CALL 08034929289
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by wisdomeze(m): 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
Amara maduka! Amara maduka! Amara maduka! how many times did I call you? Get out of this place before I show your father this nonsense post you have put here. intimacy machine killl you there!

1 Like

Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by toprealman: 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
Who no be Nollywood actress abeg. They send you money from London Abi......unto say you be Lasisi Eleni Abi?
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by sweetTai(m): 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2019
This is Disgusting....
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by wise4sunny: 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2019
na wash
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by Ladotrader(m): 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2019
Enjoying the time and face the consequences
Cause you will surely lose your natural sexually romantic and deep feeling for sex
Cause you're already addicted to gadget cause your already using it

1 Like

Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by GeoAfrikana(m): 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2019
TKVick:
Everyone is an actress.
And every actress is an olosho in disguise.
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by Omoslim26: 11:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
Success1020:
Only afonjas like big women like this. You will never see an Igbo man or white man with a big woman like this. Have you ever see a fat Igbo woman? Very rare because Igbo men will not tolerate it like afonjas do with their women!

Dont you think this your mumu childish tribal bigotry have become irritating nd stale so if u no do dis ur yeye igbo vs yoruba fight for one day you go die abi?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by tobby20: 11:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
Nairaland no get sense . see aa una don dey abuse her as if Una no dey do am. Most of Una dey do am .pretenders . stupid forum. Must you rain curse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by iammolise(m): 11:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
The problem with these ladies using tools on themselves is that they've yet to meet a guy like me...

Anybody with this lady's contact
Let me show her the massage sex technic; she will throw all her candle, cucumber, dido and everything away grin
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by midolian(m): 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
starbuck:
Your cup of milk undecided undecided

I love me a live d****k

Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by KanuSE: 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
dollytino4real:
u go peel ur Toto one day

How?
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by iamdrduru: 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
Biggest secrets in football no one would ever tell you

https://www.fiwasports.com/2019/08/everton-unveils-iwobi.html?m=1
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by GeoAfrikana(m): 11:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
Pusherttt:
Many woman don dai form holy holy na ....... scientist actually said dat 80% of d total women in d world do masturbate ....

Which scientist? Where did they take their samples of the women in the world?

You people can be gullible. You go and read thrash from one oyinbo blogger then cling onto it like it's a revelation from above the seventh heaven.

They want you to believe that masturbation is normal and everyone who speaks against it in public actually does it in private. And you've swallowed it hook, line and sinker.

5 Likes

Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by sylve11: 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2019
Accountantgener:
A nairalander who claims to sell data,he is a scammer I just sent the sum of 5,000naira to him today and he gave me a non existing code to use in checking my data balance which is *131*65*2*1*2# and that code does not actually exist,his real names are AGU KENECHUKWU,ACCESS BANK, A/C NOS IS 0761393797 and his phone number is 09065287121 and he no longer picks my call and has temporarily switched off his phone since after I became his victim and started telling the world on nairaland. I had to join nairaland today so as to pass the message to the whole world to know .Pls share this message across to everyone until the whole world gets it to help a neighbour avoid been scammed online.

how much you go pay make we share am to the whole world?

once bitten twice shy!

pele cool
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by okpukpu(m): 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2019
Accountantgener:
A nairalander who claims to sell data,he is a scammer I just sent the sum of 5,000naira to him today and he gave me a non existing code to use in checking my data balance which is *131*65*2*1*2# and that code does not actually exist,his real names are AGU KENECHUKWU,ACCESS BANK, A/C NOS IS 0761393797 and his phone number is 09065287121 and he no longer picks my call and has temporarily switched off his phone since after I became his victim and started telling the world on nairaland. I had to join nairaland today so as to pass the message to the whole world to know .Pls share this message across to everyone until the whole world gets it to help a neighbour avoid been scammed online.

The thing must have pain you well well.
Erielaghi guy. We have heard You, stop crying again.
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 12, 2019
czarina:
See those people there talking, as long as she's not hurting anyone, it's nobody's business. They asked her a question and she answered.

To think they do worse in private.

The key word is “in private” but then you are advertising massage,you are probably one of those inmessage girls that for 5k can do till day break.change your ways, shewe no be work.

2 Likes

Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by enemyofprogress: 11:08pm On Aug 12, 2019
Na dem, the Igbos. One prick no dey belleful dem
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by GeoAfrikana(m): 11:11pm On Aug 12, 2019
delugajackson:
Good to know that you've been responsible for your own orgasms.

Most Nairaland feminists find this very had to admit.

Because you follow them to their rooms to know this? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eudoxie Yao Storms Stage, Fans Go Gaga / Top 5 Most Handsome Nigerian Pastor ( Photos ) / Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.