Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best (77312 Views)

Amara Maduka: Though I Have Sex, I’ve Never Been In Love / Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka / Amara Maduka: I Am Not A Virgin, Though I Have Never Dated Anyone All My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by Ominimercy(m): 5:38am On Aug 13, 2019
She's not Ok!
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by 02Kebreal(m): 6:36am On Aug 13, 2019
emeijeh:
( I have not seen this degree) of ugly fugly for a very long time.
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by PapaAdanna: 6:37am On Aug 13, 2019
Dis one toto go d smell
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by femi4: 6:40am On Aug 13, 2019
dollytino4real:
u go peel ur Toto one day
its better than having relationship full of drama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by Mrpojj(m): 6:41am On Aug 13, 2019
Pusherttt:
Many woman don dai form holy holy na ....... scientist actually said dat 80% of d total women in d world do masturbate ....

Who be scientist?
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by modik(m): 7:00am On Aug 13, 2019
tobby20:
Nairaland no get sense . see aa una don dey abuse her as if Una no dey do am. Most of Una dey do am .pretenders . stupid forum. Must you rain curse

Aren't you one of them?
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 13, 2019
Celebrityblog:

SOURCE

Her parents should have just had an abortion instead of having this useless thing. And am sure some dumbass girls will think this crap she said is cool so long as she is not hurting anyone.
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 13, 2019
czarina:
See those people there talking, as long as she's not hurting anyone, it's nobody's business. They asked her a question and she answered.

To think they do worse in private.

you sister are a wonderful dumbass
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by Kantebets(m): 9:53am On Aug 13, 2019
starbuck:
Your cup of milk undecided undecided

Do
I love me a live d****k
do you know u can get that live D from me?
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by dannielight(m): 10:16am On Aug 13, 2019
We can see shocked
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by tobby20: 10:21am On Aug 13, 2019
modik:

Aren't you one of them?
I'll give you an advice . stay the hell outta my way . stuck your nose in your lane.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by modik(m): 10:32am On Aug 13, 2019
tobby20:

I'll give you an advice . stay the hell outta my way . stuck your nose in your lane.

Are you the hell?

Thinking "ghost mode" cos they come from hell. �
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by luvme0702: 10:46am On Aug 13, 2019
This runs babe
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by tobby20: 11:12am On Aug 13, 2019
modik:

Are you the hell?

Thinking "ghost mode" cos they come from hell. �
I'd blame the network for intoducing free basics else simpletons like you wouldn't be on nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by Fourwinds: 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2019
dollytino4real:
u go peel ur Toto one day
Oboy yeeeeeee ....possibility possicanty
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by opebiboy: 4:41pm On Aug 13, 2019
Smelling okpo
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by gragragra(m): 8:49am On Aug 14, 2019
Ekwitos �

Celebrityblog:

SOURCE
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by modik(m): 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2019
tobby20:

I'd blame the network for intoducing free basics else simpletons like you wouldn't be on nairaland

Lol. Blame game for "ghost mode"
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by tobby20: 11:03am On Aug 15, 2019
modik:

Lol. Blame game for "ghost mode"

Just tell the dude offering you hotspot not to off it .so you would use it to order sense from jumia. Their black friday is nearer than you think.

2 Likes

Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by opebiboy: 7:25am On Aug 17, 2019
Smelling dog

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eudoxie Yao Storms Stage, Fans Go Gaga / Davido And Chioma Shine After Their Introduction, See Lovely Pictures / Top 5 Most Handsome Nigerian Pastor ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.