Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best (77301 Views)

Amara Maduka: Though I Have Sex, I’ve Never Been In Love / Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka / Amara Maduka: I Am Not A Virgin, Though I Have Never Dated Anyone All My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by iammolise(m): 11:13pm On Aug 12, 2019
Babtunz:
The level of indecency among Nigerian media stars is out of this world, I always see Davido as a role model but since I saw the news of him reiterating his commitment to one cult group like that I totally agrees with President Trump for calling this forsaken country a shit-hole.
Nigeria needs help

Poop!!!
That Davido is in a cult group... as u say, has nothing to do with trumps statement. He was mainly emphasizing on govnt being a shitty organisation in Africa (esp Nigeria)

Fvckn shitholes
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by joseph1832(m): 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2019
czarina:
See those people there talking, as long as she's not hurting anyone, it's nobody's business. They asked her a question and she answered.

To think they do worse in private.
your definition of worse is what exactly?
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by Reelmii: 11:18pm On Aug 12, 2019
which movie she don act
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by Oshunglory: 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2019
Wow

1 Like

Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by Reelmii: 11:24pm On Aug 12, 2019
Accountantgener:
A nairalander who claims to sell data,he is a scammer I just sent the sum of 5,000naira to him today and he gave me a non existing code to use in checking my data balance which is *131*65*2*1*2# and that code does not actually exist,his real names are AGU KENECHUKWU,ACCESS BANK, A/C NOS IS 0761393797 and his phone number is 09065287121 and he no longer picks my call and has temporarily switched off his phone since after I became his victim and started telling the world on nairaland. I had to join nairaland today so as to pass the message to the whole world to know .Pls share this message across to everyone until the whole world gets it to help a neighbour avoid been scammed online.
how could u believe a nairalader to the extent of sending him 5,000? did he use jazz on u.... wat kind of data do u want to buy that u could not contact ur service provider ? u were just gullible.... u gat to be wise

1 Like

Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by wofayouths(m): 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2019
czarina:
See those people there talking, as long as she's not hurting anyone, it's nobody's business. They asked her a question and she answered.

Hmmm..... are u one of gadget users?
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 12, 2019
Success1020:
Only afonjas like big women like this. You will never see an Igbo man or white man with a big woman like this. Have you ever see a fat Igbo woman? Very rare because Igbo men will not tolerate it like afonjas do with their women!
What is her name? Dimwit
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by Sniper101(m): 11:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
This one too is promoting "soapy" angry

Indeed, the world is gradually getting to it's end.

...gone are the days when people secretly engage in disgusting & shameful acts and then shield it from public knowledge. cry
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by starbright4real(m): 11:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
elo every one am a graduate of accounting (HND) pls i seriously need a job. i wil appreciate any positive response.
brightnigeria@gmail.com
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by Boyooosa(m): 11:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
Wasting something huge shocked Sad!
She and Nigerian leaders are like 5 & 6. Sombori should borrow me dar Lai's neme...
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by momove4real25(f): 11:48pm On Aug 12, 2019
czarina:

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by stanliwise(m): 12:00am On Aug 13, 2019
Accountantgener:
A nairalander who claims to sell data,he is a scammer I just sent the sum of 5,000naira to him today and he gave me a non existing code to use in checking my data balance which is *131*65*2*1*2# and that code does not actually exist,his real names are AGU KENECHUKWU,ACCESS BANK, A/C NOS IS 0761393797 and his phone number is 09065287121 and he no longer picks my call and has temporarily switched off his phone since after I became his victim and started telling the world on nairaland. I had to join nairaland today so as to pass the message to the whole world to know .Pls share this message across to everyone until the whole world gets it to help a neighbour avoid been scammed online.
Baba dem don barb you head o.
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by fortunechy(m): 12:14am On Aug 13, 2019
Who want to date fugly fin like u
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by citruslimited(m): 12:22am On Aug 13, 2019
My sister swallow your pride and get married.
You really need a husband.

If not then abstain from using intimacy gadgets
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by ngadaAwo: 12:50am On Aug 13, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

How?
[/s]
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by ngadaAwo: 12:51am On Aug 13, 2019
[s]
KahlDrogo:
A rotound ipob shithead trying hard to be noticed. cheesy
[/s]
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by frozen70(f): 12:56am On Aug 13, 2019
She is just simple and saying the truth about herself

At times when relationships are not working out take a break, take care of yourself and try again

Don't let anyone determine your happiness
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by mediclife1987(m): 1:55am On Aug 13, 2019
Celebrityblog:

SOURCE

So eyin naa n soapy?
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by jonnathaniheme: 2:09am On Aug 13, 2019
Need a Professional Resume and Cover letter written by a Certified Resume Writer and Designer?

I will create a resume/cover letter that will make you an outstanding candidate for your dream job

I will write an outstanding and eye-catching resume that will highlight your skills, experiences, and professionalism and gets you noticed by the firm. I will also make your employers see you as the best out of the majority.

Whether you are just starting your career, a mid-career professional or a senior executive, I have the expertise to ensure you get the attention you deserve.

What to expect if you order my gig:

Attractive ATS compliant resume/CV

Personalized marketing document that reveals your strongest skills and abilities

Achievement-driven job descriptions

Editable format

Modern design that exceeds expectation

LET ME HELP YOU LAND YOUR DREAM JOB TODAY!

Satisfaction Guarantee.. 100%
call or chat me up on whatsapp@ 09018902459
or email me @ ihemejonathan@yahoo.com
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by Nobody: 2:32am On Aug 13, 2019
Success1020:
Only afonjas like big women like this. You will never see an Igbo man or white man with a big woman like this. Have you ever see a fat Igbo woman? Very rare because Igbo men will not tolerate it like afonjas do with their women!
U Igbos actually have d fattest women, followed by d Afonjas. The Hausas have d slimmest women...
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by Nobody: 2:35am On Aug 13, 2019
momove4real25:
God bless you

U 're praying 4 me shey? cheesy
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by lovenavigation: 3:10am On Aug 13, 2019
Great style.
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by 001spice: 3:11am On Aug 13, 2019
dollytino4real:
u go peel ur Toto one day
urs might even be orst
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by Jabioro: 3:15am On Aug 13, 2019
Too waste to your sex life.you benefits none
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by GindoX(m): 3:22am On Aug 13, 2019
delugajackson:
Good to know that you've been responsible for your own orgasms.

Most Nairaland feminists find this very hard to admit.

grin grin
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by rasputinn(m): 4:16am On Aug 13, 2019
Which decent or reasonable guy will date a senseless fat slob like you
See how she come public space dey say " I am not dating, I mastvrbate" ,,,,my people someone that talks like that, shey she get sense ni ?
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by Bigfishlee45(m): 4:48am On Aug 13, 2019
czarina:

madam, for the fact that you practice same act as she, doesn't mean you should promote her... you guys don't have the moral backing howsoever in this regard.
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by captianfreeman(m): 5:20am On Aug 13, 2019
Considering her size, intimacy gadget will do a better work.
Re: Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best by zobyslow: 5:21am On Aug 13, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnpg1aEuFzY&t=6s Breakingnews: popular singer, Dj arafat is dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Killed Dagrin - Old Woman Ritualist Confesses / Top 5 Most Handsome Nigerian Pastor ( Photos ) / Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.