Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

How To Be A Pro? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Be A Pro? (741 Views)

School Girl Riding Teachers Dick Like A Pro (video) / Video Of Toddler 'licking' The 'breast' Of A Barbie Doll Like A Pro Goes Viral / Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be A Pro? by BlackIvory(f): 11:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
More genius is needed to make love than to command armies.

Seduction, the origin? It is a latin word for 'to lead astray.'
To seduce you victim. To create enchantment and the bonds of love, so that when sex ensures it only further enslaves the victim.

Black ivory-
For what ever reason, when dealing with humans seduction is an art needed to be perfected.

The screwed mentality that 'money brings the opposite sex' is an offpoint thinking that doesnt make you the master but victim.
but how??
money gets the hoes and gigolos
moneys hard to get
moneys like air, hard to grasp and keep. But...
seduction brings down the gets you the girls and guys(nt hoes and gigolos. So no stds) .
seduction creates power and if done well helps you retain it (it is possible to seduce a crowd)
seduction is a mind work, not some paper reserved for 1% of the population.

The key to success and total domination?
Re: How To Be A Pro? by BlackIvory(f): 12:01am On Aug 12, 2019
From romance
to money and fame
to glory
to politics
and to even religion. Afterall the great seducers, charismatics, have created the most popular religions. The man to demonstrate that divine power of the gods people crave in thier lives since the beginning of time. A man singled out by the gods who the crowds would follow like sheep lost and scared.

seduction plays a part in our day to day interactions as social creatures.
Re: How To Be A Pro? by Offpoint: 6:44am On Aug 12, 2019
BlackIvory:
More genius is needed to make love than to command armies.

Seduction, the origin? It is a latin word for 'to lead astray.'
To seduce you victim. To create enchantment and the bonds of love, so that when sex ensures it only further enslaves the victim.

Black ivory-
For what ever reason, when dealing with humans seduction is an art needed to be perfected.

The screwed mentality that 'money brings the opposite sex' is an offpoint thinking that doesnt make you the master but victim.
but how??
money gets the hoes and gigolos
moneys hard to get
moneys like air, hard to grasp and keep. But...
seduction brings down the gets you the girls and guys(nt hoes and gigolos. So no stds) .
seduction creates power and if done well helps you retain it (it is possible to seduce a crowd)
seduction is a mind work, not some paper reserved for 1% of the population.

The key to success and total domination?
Keep my name out of it....
Re: How To Be A Pro? by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 12, 2019
Offpoint:
Keep my name out of it....
lol.. You chose the name nah.
Re: How To Be A Pro? by Offpoint: 10:05am On Aug 12, 2019
Blackivy27:
lol.. You chose the name nah.
grin it's not bank account...
Re: How To Be A Pro? by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 12, 2019
Offpoint:

grin it's not bank account...
grin grin
But didnt you know beforehand the stress the name would bring? Thats a popular word "offpoint" I would see you telling people to leave your name out of their topics.
Re: How To Be A Pro? by Offpoint: 10:23am On Aug 12, 2019
Blackivy27:

grin grin
But didnt you know beforehand the stress the name would bring? Thats a popular word "offpoint" I would see you telling people to leave your name out of their topics.
That's has been my name before the days of nairaland... I'm glad I'm popular everywhere I gogrin

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija....good Gedoni Is Out, Someone Punny Will Rest / Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) / Why Do White People Like Pda?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.