Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! (4340 Views)

When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means / I Don’t Need Any Man, This One Makes Me Release Like Tap Water – Diana Irungu / LASTING LONG IN BED Is Fùcking Easy. Don't Be Lazy. See How [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by iLegendd(m): 12:56pm On May 27, 2021
Last Long In Bed: Are You a Man? This Is How to Do It Like a Pro — Guaranteed! [Pic]

When food too sweet, person dey always come back for more.

In the book, The DAVIDO F*ck Guide, Joe Clef, the author, added a screenshot of what a lady said on Instagram just because the man is great in bed.

See it below.

Typing...

Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by iLegendd(m): 12:58pm On May 27, 2021
Referring to "food wey sweet," there was a man that bought a book called ChatDìcted in our 2020 promo and guess what? He came back in 2021 promo to purchase another book.

This is similar to the girl above. It's sweet and it works, so you want more.

If you want to succeed in life, especially in business and relationship, give people things that'll make them want more. That was what happened in the chat below.

First chat is 2020 and the second one is 2021. He wants more books.

Typing...

Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by iLegendd(m): 12:59pm On May 27, 2021

Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by iLegendd(m): 1:01pm On May 27, 2021
There are men their women will hardly leave them just because they can last long in bed and they are good at it.

Yes, I know the "make money gang" will not like this, but it's the truth.

Being great in bed doesn't stop you from being a millionaire or a billionaire — only laziness can.

With the book Lasticle, you're 1,000,000% guaranteed to last as long as you want in bed. And with the other book, The DAVODO F*ck Guide, you're guaranteed to get her addicted with your d*ck no matter the size.

Both books cost 10k each and that is 20k. Hundreds of people bought them and are still buying them forever. See chat below.

Typing...

Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by iLegendd(m): 1:03pm On May 27, 2021
Luckily, there is a promo on the 1st of June and each book is just 1k on that day. Yes, 1k. This is to say you can get both for just 2k, not 20k — e shock you? Sure, it did.

For this that want to get each book for just 1k, the door is open now and will close on the 1st of June. For those that want to get each book for 2k, door will be open on the 2nd of June.

The earlier, the cheaper.

1 Like

Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by iLegendd(m): 1:05pm On May 27, 2021
List of the books on promo...

The best and most productive order of reading these books

(Best dating books for men only)
1. Mr. Friendzone
2. ChatDìcted 1.0
3.ChatDìcted 2.0
4. FemaleSextapes
5. WooTálks
6. Mrs. Vicky and Mr. Vick
7. iLast - Texting Game
8. Eye Confidence
9. Humor Code
10. Ex-back
11. The 3 Secrets

(Sex books)
*12 Lasticle (last long in bed)
*13. TheDavido Bleep Guide (sex like a pro)

(Non-relationship books)
14. Self-Publish a Book
15. Atomic Memory Improvement
16. Not Born a Crime

1 Like

Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by iLegendd(m): 1:10pm On May 27, 2021
Send a message on WhatsApp via the number on my profile and you'll be attended to as soon as possible.

If you're a woman, this is an opportunity to buy at least, Lasticle and TDFG for your man — at the end, you'll be the one to enjoy it. A shy wife doesn't live a fulfilled life in her husband's house.

So far, 5 people have paid since we opened the door yesterday and it has generated 45k.

Two people bought 16 books each. On a normal day, that will be more than 120k from each of them.

There are people who bought all our books at that price, but these guys got them for only 16k. Wow! I feel cheated, but in this life, don't let greed kill your progress.

Hint: I don't keep money in Naira and I use multiple banks. After this promo, I'll empty that account and leave only 500 Naira as usual.

Waiting for you on the other side.

2 Likes

Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by iLegendd(m): 1:24pm On May 27, 2021
MadeInChenzen2, I have been ignoring you. My apologies. This is the time to reply you to come keep the thread busy for more views and more clients.

1 Like

Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:39pm On May 27, 2021
iLegendd:
MadeInChenzen2, I have been ignoring you. My apologies. This is the time to reply you to come keep the thread busy for more views and more clients.

If I tear u slap eeh

1 Like

Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:40pm On May 27, 2021
Op is broke for the 11th time in one week

1 Like

Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by iLegendd(m): 2:14pm On May 27, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
Op is broke for the 11th time in one week

Hush!!!

Not only broke. Broke and lazy. I have been lying on bed náked since money morning. To stand go shower or eat na wahala. Peace of mind can make you not to be hungry for 24 hours.

The room is too cold. I guess that is the disadvantage of having free light from year to year. It causes laziness. No appetite to go out and mingle with people.

Make I look for trouble small. I dey feel sorry for you say you dey pay light bill yet dem no dey give you light while the same light is wasting here for free. cheesy cheesy Chai! This life no balance.

Come cook for me, I'll pay. I just cashed out something big on cry.pto — don't tell anyone. I'll also teach you how to trade for free after you're done cooking for me and washing my clothes.

Just serve me for 1 year and your life will never remain the same. Offer closes at 11:59 PM. Let me upload pictures to keep you company. I heard you're gay just like me. tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yc5Xq_Fy_Y

Hustle o! Make your mates no dey make money while lying on bed under the AC and you're busy going to work, coming back under the hot sun, and still getting paid peanut. My brother hustle o!

Modified: Pictures deleted.

2 Likes

Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by wisas30376: 2:32pm On May 27, 2021
we hear u
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 27, 2021
this man if they are good books u wont be here on nairaland everyday boasting about how good they are. imaging learning how to last long in bed by just reading a book?
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by iLegendd(m): 5:02pm On May 27, 2021
Abba114:
this man if they are good books u wont be here on nairaland everyday boasting about how good they are. imaging learning how to last long in bed by just reading a book?

Eyah, sorry.

I didn't the post will offend you. Accept my apologies.

1 Like

Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 27, 2021
iLegendd:

Eyah, sorry.

I didn't the post will offend you. Accept my apologies.
the post didnt offend me u just talk too much i can now agree with people that call u broke or attention seeker, u always used the ignorance of your blind followers to your own advantage. before, u said there will be bonanza on first june every book at 1k from 2nd june 2k up to the original price u find out that u made a mistake. what if u start selling now at 1k from 2nd june 2k up to original price so you can make more sells but instead of u to just tell your dumb followers ur original plan now, u keep pretending like u are doing them a favour
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by iLegendd(m): 5:28pm On May 27, 2021
Abba114:
the post didnt offend me u just talk too much i can now agree with people that call u broke or attention seeker, u always used the ignorance of your blind followers to your own advantage. before, u said there will be bonanza on first june every book at 1k from 2nd june 2k up to the original price u find out that u made a mistake. what if u start selling now at 1k from 2nd june 2k up to original price so you can make more sells but instead of u to just tell your dumb followers ur original plan now, u keep pretending like u are doing them a favour

All these for me? Anyway, thank you and stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 27, 2021
iLegendd:

All these for me? Anyway, thank you and stay blessed.
thanks too
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by iLegendd(m): 5:34pm On May 27, 2021
Abba114:
thanks too

You don't need to thank me — I'm the one to thank you.
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by ceede2: 5:51pm On May 27, 2021
...any topic I see iLegendd as owner, two things come to my mind.
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by iLegendd(m): 5:57pm On May 27, 2021
ceede2:
...any topic I see iLegendd as owner, two things come to my mind.

1. Money making while having fun as haters cry and abuse
2. Teaching and motivating folks while caring less about what people think

Any other thing, you're wrong — it's just your opinion. #Smile.

1 Like

Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by ceede2: 6:03pm On May 27, 2021
iLegendd:

1. Money making while having fun as haters cry and abuse
2. Teaching and motivating folks while caring less about what people think

Any other thing, you're wrong — it's just your opinion. #Smile.
...bro you have brain it works for you, you have some dumbo followers but not for people like me you need extra energy. Things change everyday, you can comes up with another idea, you wise no doubt.
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by Juliusmomoh: 6:11pm On May 27, 2021
My oga longtime oo
Just being to lagos hussling . But am fully back to my state now ...
But u told us the promo is starting from 1st june na ?
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 27, 2021
I hope say the book no go ask person to be looking for foods & fruits that an average man would hardly find in Naija angry
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by MadeINchenzen2: 6:19pm On May 27, 2021
iLegendd:

Hush!!!

Not only broke. Broke and lazy. I have been lying on bed náked since money morning. To stand go shower or eat na wahala. Peace of mind can make you not to be hungry for 24 hours.

The room is too cold. I guess that is the disadvantage of having free light from year to year. It causes laziness. No appetite to go out and mingle with people.

Make I look for trouble small. I dey feel sorry for you say you dey pay light bill yet dem no dey give you light while the same light is wasting here for free. cheesy cheesy Chai! This life no balance.

Come cook for me, I'll pay. I just cashed out something big on cry.pto — don't tell anyone. I'll also teach you how to trade for free after you're done cooking for me and washing my clothes.

Just serve me for 1 year and your life will never remain the same. Offer closes at 11:59 PM. Let me upload pictures to keep you company. I heard you're gay just like me. tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yc5Xq_Fy_Y

Hustle o! Make your mates no dey make money while lying on bed under the AC and you're busy going to work, coming back under the hot sun, and still getting paid peanut. My brother hustle o!

u ll hear from my skilful sniper... he's coming

Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by iLegendd(m): 6:26pm On May 27, 2021
ceede2:
...bro you have brain it works for you, you have some dumbo followers but not for people like me you need extra energy. Things change everyday, you can comes up with another idea, you wise no doubt.

If people can tell a perfect being like Jesus He has dum.b followers and Mohammed He has dum.b followers, who am I? An imperfect being like me.

Chill — 6 feets awaits everyone; whether dum.b or smart. The only thing that'll be left is the impact you made in your chosen field. Focus more on it.

From your comment, you're already "insinuating" you're smart. Truly, you are.

3 Likes

Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by iLegendd(m): 6:32pm On May 27, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
u ll hear from my skilful sniper... he's coming

I knew you were into kidnapping and a member of Boko Haram. cry
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by MadeINchenzen2: 6:35pm On May 27, 2021
iLegendd:

I knew you were into kidnapping and a member of Boko Haram. cry
shut up !!!

Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by Biglittlelois(f): 6:40pm On May 27, 2021
Is it not same old orgasm that is the goal? What other teachings or skillset is needed again?

1 Like

Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by iLegendd(m): 6:42pm On May 27, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
shut up !!!

Okay
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by iLegendd(m): 6:43pm On May 27, 2021
Biglittlelois:
Is it not same old orgasm that is the goal? What other teachings or skillset is needed again?

And you think all women can easily have it or all men can easily give it? No.
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by Biglittlelois(f): 6:43pm On May 27, 2021
iLegendd:

And you think all women can easily have it or all men can easily give it? No.

Okay.

1 Like

Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by Zoly: 6:45pm On May 27, 2021
When is giveaway? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? / Sex With A Ghost!unbelievable But True! / Ghanaians Start The "Stool Challenge" After Headmaster-student Sextape (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.