Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account (71576 Views)

Three Arrested In Oyo For Hacking POS Platform To Steal N16m (Photos) / 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos / Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by crackhouse(m): 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2019
By this time next year the wife must have moved on and someon else will be banging her right on their bed that he bought with his money. Chai! Uwa
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by jimmyLd101: 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2019
shakushakuist:

Thunder fire you there

angry
Naxo
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by citruslimited(m): 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2019
Its true we may be passing through a lot based on the situations we find our selves but tell you suicide is never an option and can never be !

If you like my comment please subscribe to my YouTube channel, I am working on talk on matters related to this on that channel.

The link is below !
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by smasher1(m): 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2019
Basher8583:

That's what probably killed him. Love for money lead him to steal. Now that the game is over he is not man enough to face it. Shame

Not likely for a HR person to commit fraud. And that amount of money for that matter. I can't be certain, but I do not think he can commit fraud in the financial institution.
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hmmmm, l guess depression might likely be the cause

Depression is always an Effect and not the Cause. Once the connection to Source is polarised, Soul feels the need to return home.
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by AngelicBeing: 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2019
VRDroid:

Depression is always an Effect and not the Cause. Once the connection to Source is polarised, Soul feels the need to return home.
Hmmmm
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by Slimsly100(f): 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2019
gift2xl:
Wife and daughter move on.Family members will come to claim his things, reason he don't have a MALE CHILD. Africa mentality, but they won't recall that, that same woman contributed to his success. Na MALE CHILD DEM NEED

It depends on the woman o, and how her husband established things before his death. Sorry, suicide

1 Like

Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by Slimsly100(f): 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2019
But wait o, #16milla, as a bank worker? Una sure say, fraud nor........... Anyway.... lipsrsealed
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by Slimsly100(f): 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2019
smasher1:

Not likely for a HR person to commit fraud. And that amount of money for that matter. I can't be certain, but I do not think he can commit fraud in the financial institution.

I bet u he can in connivance with the persons who have access to do so
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hmmmm

It is true.

Once the Avatar becomes 'uselessly' tired of being in the Reality, the Player logs out.

1 Like

Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by Zencrypto: 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
Rush now!!! contact (zencon.agency@gmail.com) for guidelines and proofs on how you can make cool money investing in the crypto market through a professional broker and expert in the market.
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by dbestuncle: 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
akinade28:
Suicide on the news everyday
This is disheartening
Imagine him asking them not cry but pray for him. Will their prayers wake him from the dead
Will his apologies undo what has be done.
He has deliberately made his wife a widow and his daughter fatherless.
Once you are depressed and having suicidal thoughts please seek help and talk to others about it.
No matter how grievous you offence is talking about it to the right set of people will relieve you. If you are too ashamed to tell the people around you or you can't trust them with your information. Then look for someone else that can be trusted. We have religious leaders, professional psychologist or counsellors or you can choose to talk to an anonymous person online.
Don't die in silence, hence adding sorrow upon sorrow.
Let us watch out for people around us as well especially introverts. They wouldn't tell you their problems except you ask or they can trust you with such information.

Why will he kill himself if he loves them, has a good job, living wife n kid.
this may b a case of murder or
demon possess or psychiatric disorder.
I feel for d wife n kid
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by TheStarsAlign: 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
Money answereth not all things.

1 Like

Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by Boyooosa(m): 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
was a Human relationship Manager at the UBA.
i suspect there is something wrong with this...UBA needs to work on or probably DSS to intervene,
A friend of mine died this same way 2 years ago. He took snipers.
he was a relationship manager with one of UBA Branches in Abuja. He left behind a year old kid and a wife. he wrote a suicide note and had some cash in his account too.
he was in his late thirties before he died.
Government should watch this.

6 Likes

Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by enemyofprogress: 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
CastedAyo:

The source who spoke Igbere TV on anonymity revealed he was shocked as to why the deceased who was discovered to have left as much 16 million naira in one of his accounts took his own life.

16 million naira in one of his accounts.?some people no even sabi tell lies
Mtcheeeeew
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2019
akinade28:
Suicide on the news everyday
This is disheartening
Imagine him asking them not cry but pray for him. Will their prayers wake him from the dead
Will his apologies undo what has be done.
He has deliberately made his wife a widow and his daughter fatherless.
Once you are depressed and having suicidal thoughts please seek help and talk to others about it.
No matter how grievous you offence is talking about it to the right set of people will relieve you. If you are too ashamed to tell the people around you or you can't trust them with your information. Then look for someone else that can be trusted. We have religious leaders, professional psychologist or counsellors or you can choose to talk to an anonymous person online.
Don't die in silence, hence adding sorrow upon sorrow.
Let us watch out for people around us as well especially introverts. They wouldn't tell you their problems except you ask or they can trust you with such information.

You're right. Suicide is never an option! When depressed, look for someone you can share your thoughts with. I have gone through this. I was unfaithful to my fiancee. She was too nice for me to have disappointed her. She has never asked me who I was chatting with, calling, where I was going, coming from, etc. She trusted me with all her heart. The day I opened up to her, she was broken, and I never wanted to see her hurt because she's too good and soft a person to be hurt. I despaired of life, especially when my Church was aware and sanctioned me as a young Pastor. It was not easy. Everyday, I wept. It was as if the whole world was on my head and I have offended the whole world. Thoughts of suicide came because of the shame I was going through because everyone trusted me so much. But, through prayers I went through and now, I am stronger. My fiancee has forgiven me and most importantly, I have also learnt my lessons.

Suicide is only the beginning of sorrow.

1 Like

Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by Ayasayas(m): 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
Nawaoo God have mercy on him.
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by cococandy(f): 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2019
So sad
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by Starz825(m): 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2019
In my own view....Money is good... infact I must be rich through good means...but money is still not Joy (that's what I keep telling myself every single day)...
God is JOY through Christ Jesus.
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by Xzellentgraphic: 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2019
What an occutic dude...he will get to heaven to no the truth
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2019
Hmmm.....sometimes I get scared when I Imagin living with another person with a totally different personality and with different way of thinking and reacting to situations.

You dont know the day theyll change.. God help us ladies o.

He looks strange too...hmm girls let he prayerful cos the way men are wired, it takes just a little thing to make them decide harshly.
A woman will still reason go front come back before taking any harsh decision.
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by afroxyz: 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2019
for goodness sake why post their pictures
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2019
ednut1:
sheikh mumuru .u no do comprehension for ile kewu abi. Ban of a product and ban of the sale of a product in markets and supermarkets are different things. Won't reply u again . Go to and agro shop and ask for sniper . Shikena

Oponu, you quoted my post because I said Nafdac earlier announced ban on Snipper, now read what you said again and again you mentioned ban of the same product, so what am I saying what are u saying?? Hope you're not suffering from DILEMMA
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by ednut1(m): 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

Oponu, you quoted my post because I said Nafdac earlier announced ban on Snipper, now read what you said again and again you mentioned ban of the same product, so what am I saying what are u saying?? Hope you're not suffering from DILEMMA
ban on sale in open markets and supermarkets. Olodu alfa
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by Basher8583: 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
smasher1:

Theres no how a bank worker will have such money on him. Not even through a loan. Haba wia him wan find am.
And if he is doing business then he has no need to be in a banks employment. How much is his gross.
₦16m is about the gross salary package of the Manager cadare in any bank.
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by Basher8583: 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
toprealman:
You can't say for sure. Let's not make hasty assumptions.

You are right though. But my hunch still points to that assumption
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by toprealman: 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2019
Basher8583:

You are right though. But my hunch still points to that assumption
I'm sure the investigation team will definitely pick that up.
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by smasher1(m): 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2019
Basher8583:

Theres no how a bank worker will have such money on him. Not even through a loan. Haba wia him wan find am.
And if he is doing business then he has no need to be in a banks employment. How much is his gross.
₦16m is about the gross salary package of the Manager cadare in any bank.

He can have such an amount. If His monthly salary is above N1m. N16m is nothing big. It can easily be saved. Please don't think someone cannot have such. His picture shows he is a simple person and not extravagant or living an ostentatious lifestyle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by smasher1(m): 5:11pm On Aug 12, 2019
Slimsly100:

I bet u he can in connivance with the persons who have access to do so

I repeat a branch staff may commit fraud. An HR person can hardly commit fraud. He has no access to systems to commit fraud and cannot be an accessory to fraud. And even if he may do something illegal in the bank, he won't have a million naira out of it.

I know this for sure.
Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by Tomzino(m): 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2019
I'm sure deep down there are more reasons he committed suicide probably he has once done something in the dark or has had a deal with some kinda dark forces. When you read the note well u could decipher some things. He has been battling with something or a force but wasn't triumphant. He even requested for prayers...... He could be religious but that statement .....u could tell what is fighting with to him seems bigger than his religion and he believes only others can intercede for him

1 Like

Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by fireback: 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
though he love his wife but could not trust her to keep his secret. That's why instead of exposing himself and living in shame, he decided to die... That's a bad decision anyway.
Pls before you kill yourself for anyone, take a second thought and ask yourself `` why will I kill myself and the person that made me kill myself is walking freely``. even if you must die, don't die a coward. Make sure you die with that person that caused your death (i.e. Your frustrator). For those who are committing suicide because of the economy, its better you carry gun look for the particular government official that is frustrating your life, shoot him and then shoot yourself, that's a better way to commit suicide. Don't just die alone and leave your oppressors to come and marry your love ones and continue frustrating them. Always use the opportunity for suicide to fight for your love ones till death.

2 Likes

Re: Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2019
drips8:
R.I.P to the man

People don't take depressed people seriously until they are gone

Nigerians are still deceiving themselves over depression .they instead pray for you and ask you to stop talking like that.depression is very very evil ..unfortunately because of how back warded we are on this,we don't are the warning signs in people or rather ignore it ..

The rate of suicide now is just too bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman / Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) / Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.